April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i didnt buy this , i got it for free with a gwp when i bought a cleanser . i dont use gloss or lipstick at all but i use it just to try it . the gloss is very sticky , but its a bit moisturizing and very shiny . im going to use this till its gone .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this gloss in many colours over the past two years and I have had no problems with them. I don't wear gloss everyday, but I usually pair it with the revlon balm stains to seal in the colour. All the colours do run on the sheer side, but they do still have a noticiable tint to them. These glosses last a long time, especially for a gloss, I get atleast 4 hours of wear with them. Even after eating or drinking the gloss is still on, but it does fade to a more natural texture. I do not find the scent overwhelming at all and I am usually sensitive to fragrances, it is more like a refreshing scent of fruits like watermelon and peach in a subtle blend. These are excellent glosses that come in a variety of colours and can be worn alone or with other lip colours to get a natural, but noticiable glossy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want itchy lips, this product is for you.

I don't know what is in it that makes my lips itch, but obviously I'm allergic to something in this product.

Everytime Lancome offers a Gift With Purchase and this is one of the freebies included, I automatically don't want the Gift With Purchase, as it's a waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I am not a fan of tubes in general, I prefer a wand.
Juicy is a good way to describe this, because it has hardly any color. It's basically just shine and shimmer. It's a little sticky, but it lasts a fair amount of time for a gloss. I always have to reapply after eating or talking for a while. It does smell really good, though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

ITA with angelamakeup on these glosses. Worst, I mean hands down worst lip gloss ever to touch my lips.
No pros, so here are all the cons.
1. Smell is #1. Super strong to the point of being obnoxious. Strong floral, like someone stuffed roses up your nose.
2. Formula. Super goopy, heavy and sticky. Very uncomfortable to wear.
3. Colors. Sheer. No matter what shade of pink you pick up, they all look the same. I do have pigmented lips so maybe I'm part to blame.
4. Packaging. Because these are so goopy, a tube form is not ideal for the gloss. It globs out of the plastic opening making a sticky mess on your lips. You need to go over and clean it up around the lip edge with you finger.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by daisymay81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a kit so it was free. I really hated this product. It is very sticky. I don't suggest this for those who like to wear their hair down and have glasses. I found that when the wind blew that if my hair went near my lips I would somehow get this on my hair and then it would find its way onto my glasses. It is somewhat comical I must admit. I ended up throwing it out and I must prefer my three dollar essence glosses to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Mona815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these and they don't cause the sticky white film on your lips

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would never willingly purchase this, I get these because of the free gift deal. It's doesn't hydrate my lips at all. So I'm just putting gloss over my dry lips. Which is bothersome to me. It does have a nice sheen and not much color.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaY

I think the color and quality is about the same as Neutrogena. I can buy 3 Neutrogena glosses with the same price. I wouldn't buy this if it's not on sale or comes with GWP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by linet182

These have been my favorite glosses since I was in high school. It doesn't give much color, but they're always fun to just carry around and they smell SO good.