July 31, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lip gloss is just wonderful! It is very long lasting and extremely shiny, which is what I look for in a gloss. Some may not like the slightly sticky texture, but that's what it takes to have a long wearing gloss. They have multiple colors and finishes...I'm not a fan of the extra shimmery ones because they can tend to feel a bit gritty, but the slightly shimmery and creme ones feel amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really has not much color though not as sticky as most lip glosses , this is the only gloss i would wear if i need to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While these are too sheer for me to justify purchasing on their own, I received one in part of a Sephora lip set and I do enjoy it for layering. I love how shiny these are. I don't think I've come across a more "wet" looking gloss in quite some time (and I have drawers of gloss). These are on the thick side, but that extends wear time. They feel very plush and cushiony.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Not impressed with these at all.... they all look basically the same on... like a clear gloss.... theres no difference in any of the shades... the scents are lovely though especially the watermelon.... but my lips felt so sticky with these on... .not a nice feeling, rubbing them off is a mission in itself, the stuff gets everywhere... way too thick and sticky in texture... would not repurchase !!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Generally not a fan of lip glosses, I only tried Juicy Tubes because I got some free as a GWP. The sheer, almost neon pink of Berry Bold is adorable, but it is a perfect reminder of why I hate lip glosses: It is thick and sticky as hell! Not only do my lips stick together, I dread going outside with this product on in case wind blows and sticks my long hair onto my glossy mouth! I'll just stick with my moisturizing, SPF-containing tinted lip balms, thank you very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this gloss in many colours over the past two years and I have had no problems with them. I don't wear gloss everyday, but I usually pair it with the revlon balm stains to seal in the colour. All the colours do run on the sheer side, but they do still have a noticiable tint to them. These glosses last a long time, especially for a gloss, I get atleast 4 hours of wear with them. Even after eating or drinking the gloss is still on, but it does fade to a more natural texture. I do not find the scent overwhelming at all and I am usually sensitive to fragrances, it is more like a refreshing scent of fruits like watermelon and peach in a subtle blend. These are excellent glosses that come in a variety of colours and can be worn alone or with other lip colours to get a natural, but noticiable glossy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want itchy lips, this product is for you.

I don't know what is in it that makes my lips itch, but obviously I'm allergic to something in this product.

Everytime Lancome offers a Gift With Purchase and this is one of the freebies included, I automatically don't want the Gift With Purchase, as it's a waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I am not a fan of tubes in general, I prefer a wand.
Juicy is a good way to describe this, because it has hardly any color. It's basically just shine and shimmer. It's a little sticky, but it lasts a fair amount of time for a gloss. I always have to reapply after eating or talking for a while. It does smell really good, though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

ITA with angelamakeup on these glosses. Worst, I mean hands down worst lip gloss ever to touch my lips.
No pros, so here are all the cons.
1. Smell is #1. Super strong to the point of being obnoxious. Strong floral, like someone stuffed roses up your nose.
2. Formula. Super goopy, heavy and sticky. Very uncomfortable to wear.
3. Colors. Sheer. No matter what shade of pink you pick up, they all look the same. I do have pigmented lips so maybe I'm part to blame.
4. Packaging. Because these are so goopy, a tube form is not ideal for the gloss. It globs out of the plastic opening making a sticky mess on your lips. You need to go over and clean it up around the lip edge with you finger.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by daisymay81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a kit so it was free. I really hated this product. It is very sticky. I don't suggest this for those who like to wear their hair down and have glasses. I found that when the wind blew that if my hair went near my lips I would somehow get this on my hair and then it would find its way onto my glasses. It is somewhat comical I must admit. I ended up throwing it out and I must prefer my three dollar essence glosses to this.