November 27, 2014 | 1723 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by jennifer30baby

Great product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Thick, pigmented, and creamy. A very nice dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow, in my opinion.
Juts use your own eyebrow angle brush and throw out the one included in this kit, it's crap. I personally find the setting powder too light for my brows (I'm using the dark brown kit).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows, along with pencil to define them more. I have the shade ash (I think thats what its called) which is a tad light for my brows. This makes my brows look really full and covers any sparse patches. I have very oily skin and this does not slide or wear off through the day. I have no bad words about this product, I think benefit has a similar product which retails for around 20, so you cant go wrong with the price of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is nice, gives a very natural look with the wax, blends right in!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail - and it's only 3 bucks! Would definitely recommend over any of the higher brands because they are just too expensive. This works just as great for less that half the price of higher brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LisMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

LOVE this kit! I use it every day without fail. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the powder in my medium kit is a really weird colour (I usually just use a brown matte eyeshadow) and the brush is a little awkward to use.

Other than that, nice pigmentation in the gel which is easy to shape your brows with. Also very cute packaging and a decent price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylufanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ayeebaybaybay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!