E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My main problem with the kit is that the darkest color is not dark enough. I am 1/4 Filipino, with very dark brown hair and very pale skin. I use a black eyebrow pencil (Maybelline Expert Wear Brow & Eye Pencil in Velvet Black) to draw on my eyebrows on a daily basis as I have severely overplucked my Cara Delevingne-like natural eyebrows. That black color looks natural on me as my eyebrows are jet black.

I do not recommend this set for drawing on eyebrows, but for filling in, it's pretty good! It's dramatic, so I recommend blending with a spoolie.

I use the (admittedly flimsy) thinner side of the brush it comes with to fill them in with the gel. The other side of the brush, I use for the powder.

The powder doesn't serve much purpose for eyebrows, although I do use it to brush over the filled-in portions. I like to use it to make fake freckles on my face, by dragging a bobby pin over it and making dots on my cheeks and nose.

It isn't that long-lasting, but the packaging is durable so I wouldn't be afraid of carrying it in my purse.

And the price is good.

Greatest brow product I've ever used!

I didn't really like this product at all. The brow creme just wasn't pigmented enough for me and it looked ridiculous if I put too much into my brows. The powder was okay just to pat onto the brow to fill in sparse areas.

I have really patchy, brown brows and I absolutely love this. I use the medium brown and the only complaint I have is that when I use it in areas where there are no hair, trying to fill in and thicken my brows, it looks a little less pigmented. Sometimes I have to work with it or else it looks a bit streaky. No big deal- it's an easy fix and for the price it's amazing. It lasts all day for me and I have relatively oily skin.

Well I bought this product because I heard great reviews on youtube from my favorite youtubers. When I got it I was so excited... and I try ed it and the gel is much too greasy and the powder does absolutely nothing so over all I didn't really like this product and it was kinda eh. But I LOVED the packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in dark and it was still too brown for me. I need to find a grey eyebrow product. The gel didn't look very natural on me, but the powder was nice. I liked the fluffy brush that came with this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Its a nice waxy formula paired with a good powder. The wax i love on its own and the powder i use to darken it up. The color range sucks so go up a shade. I also find that it does smudge during the hotter days of summer but its 3 bucks

Love this product. I have naturally thick dark eyebrows so I like to use a cream based brow filler to keep the hairs in place. I bought it jn medium and it comes with a little built in mirror. My first thought was the brush was very small so instead I use a different angled brush and it has great opacity. Super cheap if you don't feel like spending a lot of money for brows but I would definitely recommend buying!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't use this for my brow, but the shadow in the "medium" kit is my holy grail eye shadow.
I used the kit until the entire pan crumbled apart, so I had to throw it away.
It was a sad sad day, but because I love makeup, I looked for substitutes. I tried many different eye shadows, but they were always too cool for my skin tone.
My warm undertones harmonize better with warmer shadows, so it was hard for me to find something that was just as perfect as this little baby.
So picked up a new one just last week.
Omg... why did I stray?

I can't use this kit for my brows because it is simply too light, but when I use a fluffy eye shadow brush to brush over my lids and my lower lash line- magic happens. MAGIC.
The perfect amount of warmth and definition. It's not a muddy brown. It's a soft warm brown that makes my eyes look brighter in the most natural way.

If this kit is too light for you, please try the shadow on your eyes. You might end up loving it just as much as I do!
Also, I would pay the $3 JUST for the eye shadow.

I will never look for another brown eye shadow again!! *cries happy tears*

This is all I use for my eyebrows now - initially it's pretty annoying, since the brush is so small. But it's really nice, having the lighter powder to set. The angled end is perfect (once you get used to holding the tiny brush).

Popular Brows Products