E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 5/25/2015 2:21:00 PM

I love this , I use it to make the shape of my brows and this is my second repurchase

on 5/21/2015 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is great. I'm sure the same is true for those with other hair colors, but I know first hand how difficult it can be to find a good brow product for blondes. I'm pretty fair, and my eyebrows are full but pretty light. They are much lighter than the hair on my head, and tend to "disappear" without any product. I bought this product in "Light" at Target, and it works wonderfully. I'd like to see Ash as well, but I do think Light is just fine for me. The wax looks frighteningly dark in the pan, but it applies much lighter. My skin is dry, so I haven't experienced any trouble in terms of staying power. I usually use both sides, as I find the powder sets the wax nicely. I love that the compact includes a mirror, and the included brush is decent enough. I generally prefer my own brushes, but when I'm travelling and trying to save room in my m/u bag I will use the one in the compact. Good quality product, cheap, and cruelty free--a definite winner for me.

on 5/21/2015 2:05:00 PM

This is amazing though I only use the powder side most days. But the color is awesome for me, I can see how lighter haired/darker haired people wouldn't like this but for medium brunettes it's perfect.

on 5/21/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is ok just ok, I use the elf cream eyeliner in coffee to do my brows and it works better than this. This takes a lot of product to fill in the brows and the powder does nothing.

on 5/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product so much I buy multiple at a time! The price is unbeatable and matches my brows perfectly. Lasts all day and I get compliments daily on my eyebrows. I have never tried any other eyebrow powders, pencils, or gels and never will. This stuff rocks!

on 5/19/2015 8:24:00 AM

My favourite eyebrow kit! So affordable and a great product, I love doing my eyebrows and this works a charm, I have started using different brushes I have from MAC to apply the wax and powder instead of the little brush that comes with it. I would definitely buy this again!

on 5/15/2015 5:13:00 PM

I've been using it for over a year. It's affordable AND great quality. I use it in ASH and i love that it DOESN'T have a hint of red in it. Every other drugstore brow product always has that red undertone and it would make my eyebrows look unnatural but with this product my brows look PERFECT! I LOVE this brow kit.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it! It's one of the most reliable products I own. I rebuy it over and over I love it so much. I think it's pretty easy to apply (even with the tiny brush - I actually like it!), and gets my brows looking just the way I like them every time. And it's cheap! My only complaint would be that it doesn't seem to last very long, but that might be because the kit I have at the moment is very old, or maybe because I don't use the powder that comes with it very often.

I've tried samples of the Anastasia Dipbrow and I like this a whole lot better.

on 4/27/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm shocked at the high reviews. This product doesn't last at all. The wax is too soft and the darker product fades into oblivion especially if your have oily skin. But on the flip side it's $3. A real steal. I think it's perfect for beginners and those who just want a little something to enhance their natural brows. If you don't have any brows this will not work for you.

on 4/17/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Price - Dirt cheap
Packaging - Sleek and compact
Product - Works well and great lasting power
Just ensure you have a light hand when applying the waxy side on your brows and it is tempting to over do it!

Popular Brows Products