Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had bought the purple previously and when this brand went on sale (half off where I've seen it) I stocked up on the brand and got this line in brown and black. This whole line (and brand in general to be honest) is extremely pigmented. I like all the colors I have.

Like most gel liners, it does smudge a bit in the waterline. But, I do notice it being better than some other gel liners in that it actually deposits nicely and I have no issues with it on the top of the lid. Another thing I like about gel liners (as long as they are pigmented enough) is that you can rub them onto a liner brush and get a more winged lok with them, which you really can't do with a standard pencil (too dry in my opinion or even sharpened well they aren't usually as pigmented). It's not perfect like a liquid or the gel liners in a pot but at least you can play up the variety of looks that way, especially for the colors.

I actually prefer their velvety smokey liner to this one, and probably the L'oreal Extra Intense carbon black one second as they smudge less. So it's not my top favorite black pencil liner, but it's pretty good for it's pigmentation. I say stock up on this brand now while it's still around and half off, since they're pretty amazing in general.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely adore this eyeliner. The formula is so creamy, pigmented and goes on the eyelid very smoothly, no tugging whatsoever. Unfortunately, as with every pencil/crayon liner I've tried, I do notice a bit of smudging under my eyes after a few hours. Still, this is a fabulous eyeliner and the price is hard to beat!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Prestige is definitely an under rated brand.. They recently rebranded and repackaged their total intensity line. I had to try the pencil liner- gel formula, similar to March Jacobs gel liner (ck the ingredients). The pencil delivers a richest deepest black and is very smooth to apply,.

I have super oily upper lids, that hooded, that makes any pencil, or gel liner travel...I mean any and all, some more so than others. Given this, I didn't intend to use this for my upper lids, only the bottom lids.

For this, I found it stayed on very well, with very slight smudging, on my bottom/lower lid and I tested this in the summer's humidity, with no powder to set. For those who don't have the oily/hooded problem like mine, I can see this used for the upper waterline ,for tight lining, and any part of upper lids....Just..give it time to set and don't draw over too many times or the build-up layers will smudge with any liners. For those looking for a great bottom liner eyeliner, I say try this. .. I say it stays better than the Milani's liquefy-eye pencil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This eyeliner is amazing. Very deep, pigmented black and it stays really well, including on the waterline. I actually like it better than UD 24/7 in Perversion -- it's equally black but doesn't irritate my eyes like Perversion does on the waterline. Current fave!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just discovered this liner from MA reviews and I'm so happy I did. First of all, it's really cheap. The packaging is nice and simple and easy to hold. I have pretty oily eyelids, so liquid liner doesn't work well (it skips spaces) and I'm not skilled enough to use those gel pots. It just glides on so easily and has amazing staying power. I love this stuff.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Okay, WOW! Been though a bunch of eyeliners and pencil but nothing satisfied me, so I read the reviews on this one and thought I'd try it. It goes on fairly easy and it is THE blackest black I've ever tried! Even the SA who was doing my makeup thought it was a liquid liner! It lasts all day and I have not had any smudge problems even with my oily skin.

I never thought I could find a great intense colored eyeliner for so cheap!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product!! Amazing for lining my top lid with a pale e/s for a mod look, but this liner is versatile, you could go mod, glam, vixen, sexy kitten, etc but probably not for you if you like understated natural looks. Granted I've only owned this for one day but I felt compelled to write as I read so many good reviews & felt like adding a positive review myself! This stuff is like velveteen satiny soft but sets in about a minute. I have had eye issues (glaucoma, bleph, chronic dry eye, & I have tear duct plugs), but this didn't irritate my eyes any more than any other makeup I use. Staying power is wonderful, if you get this you will look like the hottest hottie who ever hottied!! This isn't for the faint of heart color wise, they don't call it deepest black for no reason... This would be good for girls with glasses coz it's so vivid. It's like gel in a pencil form. I haven't sharpened it yet but I've already decided I will invest in a Prestige brand sharpener for optimal results when I go back to Ulta (as well as pick up a couple more of these pencils!!. I bought their automatic waterproof pencil but I haven't used it yet so it will be interesting comparatively-wise speaking if anybody felt so inclined to write a review comparing vs contrasting the waterproof vs TI liners by prestige. I got mine at Ulta for around 6 bux. It was the last 1 there & now I understand why!! This could easily be elevated to HG status. Way better than what I was using which was Stila Smudgesticks in Stingray & Smashbox Always Sharp auto pencils. Every makeup bag should contain a good, classic black eyeliner. This is a winner!!

My HG eyeliner. Seriously the best I've ever used. Would recommend to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Best eyeliner out in the market. Yes, it is better than urban decay 24/7 eyeliners!!! The staying power is better than any I have ever used, color palettes stronger than ud 24/7. Please read all the other reviews to truly believe me. They are #1 eyeliners.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow! "Total intensity" is accurate! I wanted a deep matte black long-wearing pencil eyeliner to use for tightlining, and Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black is perfect. I'm disabled, with the full use of only my right hand, I wear contacts, and have very oily skin. Still, I wanted to Tightline! Oh, yeah, and the liner had to come from a cruelty-free company. So I had multiple challenges.

Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black makes it possible for me to line right along and into the roots of my upper lash line, and accomplish it one-handed. It's not obvious that I'm wearing eyeliner, but my eyes look softly defined. In spite of the liner's soft texture and intense pigmentation, it seems inclined to stay put once set, even on my oil-slick lids.

All of these qualities, for a bargain price, make Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black seem almost too good to be true. If it continues to perform like it has initially, it'll be a product I don't ever want to again be without.

Top Rated Prestige Products