Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/27/2015 10:47:00 PM

I'm so glad the Sally's SA recommended this. I went to find a cheaper leave-in for my daughters because they love to use my It's a 10. I bought 2 large bottles and got one free. This stuff works great in our thick, puffy, wavy hair. I will continue to buy this when my It's a 10 runs out.

on 3/13/2015 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is comparable to Its a 10, obviously. I have to say that for THIS specific Miracle 7 product found at Sallys for 12.99, I prefer Its a 10 because it includes thermal and UV protectant which Miracle 7 does not. It's still a great product on its own but if you heat style or want that added protection, you may have to purchase something for that separately. It delivers on it's promises and if it can beautify my overly processed hair it can work for you!

BTW: because you're already here and maybe you're curious, I'm going to include the other Miracle 7 products I've used and rate them! 10 being CANT LIVE WITHOUT

Heavenly Healer Deep Conditioner: 7/10
Heavenly Healer Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Conditioner: 7/10
Keratin Shampoo: 5/10 (if you have had a keratin treatment, this may work better for you)
Silk Shampoo: 8/10
Silk Deep Conditioner: 8/10

I've just purchased the 4 min Leave-in for Blondes, the Volumizing Shampoo, and the Color Protect shampoo again. Sally's usually has buy 2 get 1 free and though they're rather pricey (usually 7.99 for small size up to 14.29) they obv are awesome since I've basically owned the whole line.

Honestly, buy the products. They're all sulfate free, color friendly, magical bottles of liquid gold harvested from unicorns. THAT is how awesome.

on 3/13/2015 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this stuff for years and I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. It used to only come in a smaller bottle, but now it comes in both, so I have one large one for my room and a smaller one for when I travel. The smell makes me feel happy, fresh, and clean.. I spray it on after the shower and it helps to comb out my long hair. It adds strength and elasticity to my hair and I will buy this as long as it is around.

on 1/24/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is a good leave-in conditioner for people who need a little extra moisture, especially if you have fine hair and are afraid that your hair would be weighed down by a cream leave-in. it's great for detangling and keeping frizz away, though i wouldn't describe it as overly hydrating, if that's what you're looking for.

sometimes i'll layer this with AG's fast food leave-in conditioner if i need a little boost -- i flip my head over and mist it through, while other people treat it like a foamy lotion and dispense it into their palm. i'd imagine the second method is more effective if you really want the product concentrated on one area of your hair, like, say, your ends, or just your length.

even though it's not bad, this product doesn't perform miracles for me (lmaoooo) so i probably won't but it again once i run out, but it is a solid choice for the price point -- it's around $13 at sally's for a good size bottle. oh, and the packaging is beautiful despite just being plastic, so even if i don't use it all the time, at least it looks nice on display.

on 11/8/2014 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product at night after I shampoo and condition. Its a great overnight leave-in treatment as it leaves my hair soft, smooth and I have really noticed my ends are healing.
I'm giving my hair a much needed hiatus from highlighting/ straightening.
This product really helps with that.
I don't use it to style though, its a lotion not a mist so its heavy for my hair when I style, leaves it feeling bulky and weighed down hence the option for overnight treatment. It smells gorgeous just like sweet tarts.
$12 at Sally's.

on 10/9/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this at the recommendation of the SA at Sallys. She was using it on her hair. One word, awesome! I still use conditioner but my hair (highlighted blown out and straightened bob w/ naturally curly/frizzy/not thick hair) was still lacking something. This added just the right amount of smoothness without sacrificing body. I apply this after towel drying and dry half way then apply the Miracle 7 Heat Protectant and finish drying and styling.

on 6/9/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used It's a 10 for a while now and didn't notice any improvement in my bleached hair. Picked this up at Sally's. Its less expensive and works 10x better. My hair is easily detangled and so soft. I can see how it could weigh some people's hair down but not mine. The smell doesn't bother me at all. It you need extreme moisture and something to control frizz this works great!

on 5/28/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This just left my hair with a waxy feeling that I did not like nor appreciate. A woman that was cutting my hair recommended this for my hair. Being that my hair is thick and I have a lot of it, I would have it razored and thinned regularly and she said that would help keep my hair healthy but after trying and trying to like and make the product work, it just didn't happen for me.

on 5/28/2014 9:28:00 PM

love love love it's kinda expensive but worth it I have bleached my hair six times and I have thin hair and this is amazing it has significantly improved it I reccomend it 100%

This stuff is awesome! It works best when you use the shampoo and conditioner with it. Sallys has a good sale every few months on it. If you bleach your hair like me you will think this stuff is a miracle!

Top Rated Miracle 7 Products