December 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Hair Treatments - Miracle 7 - Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have already done a review for Its a 10 which is what Miracle 7 is a dupe of. I love Its a 10 but every product in the line is nearly 30$. Miracle 7 can be found at sally beauty supply for half the price and I really do love it. It fulfills every claim on the bottle; shine, frizzlessness, softness, repairs damage (so it appears, at least). However, and this may be important to most, the one qualm I have is that it is NOT a heat protector like Its a 10.
Thus, my hair appears equally beautiful with both products, but long term, the Miracle 7 isn't offering preventative measures but more band aiding the issues.

So, all in all, its a great product, but I only use when I'm lazy and want to put my hair in a bun. Otherwise if I'm heat styling, I use Its a 10 :)

Oh and one more thing! If you spent all night out or you wake up next to some studly man and your hair is a total crunchy mess due to day-before styling, you can literally just dampen your ends and apply this product and it will soften and freshen your locks. I had a French twist done for a wedding and my hair was as hard as a helmet.
The following day I overslept and had to immediately be somewhere looking half way presentable. I simply splashed some water on my hair, sprayed the leave-in on, and brushed it out and it looked great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Cupcakeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product at night after I shampoo and condition. Its a great overnight leave-in treatment as it leaves my hair soft, smooth and I have really noticed my ends are healing.
I'm giving my hair a much needed hiatus from highlighting/ straightening.
This product really helps with that.
I don't use it to style though, its a lotion not a mist so its heavy for my hair when I style, leaves it feeling bulky and weighed down hence the option for overnight treatment. It smells gorgeous just like sweet tarts.
$12 at Sally's.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at the recommendation of the SA at Sallys. She was using it on her hair. One word, awesome! I still use conditioner but my hair (highlighted blown out and straightened bob w/ naturally curly/frizzy/not thick hair) was still lacking something. This added just the right amount of smoothness without sacrificing body. I apply this after towel drying and dry half way then apply the Miracle 7 Heat Protectant and finish drying and styling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by underage

I've used It's a 10 for a while now and didn't notice any improvement in my bleached hair. Picked this up at Sally's. Its less expensive and works 10x better. My hair is easily detangled and so soft. I can see how it could weigh some people's hair down but not mine. The smell doesn't bother me at all. It you need extreme moisture and something to control frizz this works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by QueenoftheCee

This just left my hair with a waxy feeling that I did not like nor appreciate. A woman that was cutting my hair recommended this for my hair. Being that my hair is thick and I have a lot of it, I would have it razored and thinned regularly and she said that would help keep my hair healthy but after trying and trying to like and make the product work, it just didn't happen for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ukissedmari

love love love it's kinda expensive but worth it I have bleached my hair six times and I have thin hair and this is amazing it has significantly improved it I reccomend it 100%

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

This stuff is awesome! It works best when you use the shampoo and conditioner with it. Sallys has a good sale every few months on it. If you bleach your hair like me you will think this stuff is a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, this is truly a miracle product that I will repurchase again and again. I bought it at Sally Beauty Supply for about $12. A little pricey but not too bad and WELL worth it. I have used It's a 10 before and I would say I like this product even better.

A little mist goes a long way. I put it on over a heat protectant before I dry my hair. It makes it OMG-SO-SMOOTH and silky. Smells OK, too. I ususally have many fly-aways on top of my head but this product really smooths them down! Picture perfect hair every time.
It is a great detangler, also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair feels like straw when I don't have this on hand. I go nuts when my 15 yr old takes off with my bottle bc it is on the expensive side ( I get the bigger bottle for $22) her hair is down to her butt almost and she feels the difference too. Her hair has never been highlighted/colored but she straightens it everyday. My hair is highlighted blonde. I only use it on my ends bc if I go any closer to my scalp, I'll become oilier faster. I always get compliments on how soft my hair is and how good it smells bc of this product :) Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ClassyChic01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product in the hopes of finding a detangling spray that could tackle both my and my 4 year-olds' impossible tangles while leaving our long and fine hair silky without weighing it down. Unfortunately, I am still on that quest. The ingredients were impressive and I read great reviews on MUA, but this just wasn't for my hair. Since getting highlights, my hair gets super tangled in the shower. While this product really gets the tangles out, as I blow dry my hair, I can feel it leaving a coating on my hair. It isn't really greasy, just sort of waxy, making my hair feel stiff. Here's a break down:
PROS:
-Pleasant Smell - smells fresh and clean, but the fragrance is strong!
-Detangles very well on wet hair
-Combines some key ingredients for hair care - panthenol, silk amino acids, sunflower seed extract, etc.
-Heat/styling protection
CONS:
-Weighs hair down/coats hair surface
-Pump is very fickle and will stop spraying from time to time (my guess is cheap packaging..not a good spray nozzle for such a thick, lotion-like formula)