BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

3.7

octinoxate 5.94%, titanium dioxide 1.70%, oxybenzone 2%. OTHERS: triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, nylon-12, phenyl trimethicone, polyethylene, talc, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, aluminum dimyrisate, bht, disodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium dehydroacetate, methicone, polymethyl methacrylate, isononyl isononanoate, alumina. ( /- bismuth oxychloride, mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides.

on 2/16/2015 9:31:00 AM

covers well, looks rather natural. but I won't repurchase because (1) the lightest shade is too light, while the second lightest shade is too dark for me (2) I hit pan reeeeally quickly the 3 times I bought this powder.

I recommend this to girls who can find a color match and who don't need to use that much product.

Love this pressed powder to bits. You can customize the coverage based on your liking - from sheer to full. Hello Flawless! powder from Benefit hides imperfections and offers a natural finish! I will definitely repurchase this!

6 reasons for loving it:
6. Great for Travelling

Full review and photos at http://bit.ly/1EOmTcV

on 1/26/2015 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I dont know why, but Benefit just isn't doing it for me at the minute. I love the brand and constantly use the Porefessional and Bad Gal lash and I also want to try they're real mascara. But other than that, benefit has been a huge disappointment for me recently.

Packaging- I love the packaging for pretty much every benefit product! I'm a sucker for it, and this packaging is no exception.

First look- When I opened up the compact I was happy to see that there was a mirror, a perfectly formed powder in my shade which was I love me- ivory. I was also pleased too see that there was a super cute black brush with the benefit logo on and a cute sponge like white applicator, so that way you have two ways to chose from! Brilliant! I was also happy to see that there was a little compartment for the applicators to go, rather than just sitting on top of the powder.

Wear/Feel- I applied this after applying the oxygen wow foundation, i found that the black brush put to much on your face and the white applicator didnt put enough on unless you dug out the powder with it, non the less i carried on using the black brush as I felt that was best to apply it with. The brush doesn't allow you to put the powder on evenly, and in my opinion is far to small, you're much better of using your own big powder brush for this!
It felt rather heavy on my face and made it so very very very very obvious that I had something on, not so much that I slag line going on but the texture of my face just looked fake although it did make my face feel soft, but most powders do that anyway... The powder doesn't last long and slides off/ vanishes off my face everywhere I don't have oily skin if anything I have dry skin and the powder made that very clear. Even with a primer the powder was the same. So to conclude, its very heavy, unnatural, hard to put on and doesn't last long.
Price- The price for this stuff is £25.50 which is ridiculous. I can fully understand the price if it was amazing.. but it isnt! Paying £25.50 is for me a big no no with this powder, if I knew how the product was going to be then I would not of purchased this. I would of been happy to buy this for around this for around £10 for this, if that!

Overall- its not worth the price, benefit has missed on this one! Dont waste your money, buy something else, MAC skin finish for example.

on 12/28/2014 10:23:00 PM

I LOVE THIS POWDER I've had this powder for years and I used it a bunch when I got it but I started trying more makeup and I got away. And I wonder why I did. I place it over to set my makeup for my cover girl Cg smoother and it makes my face look almost flawless and it sets doesn't crease and its easy to apply and I can build up the coverage. I can also wear it on its own for a natural finish. I'm almost out and I actual plan on going to sephora tomorrow to buy another one. I currently have the color 'petal' which is the 2 lightest shade but it has a yellow undertone while the lightest shade is more pink. All in all Im in love and it never makes me look ridiculous. I highly recommend you go buy this powder. It's expensive but worth in and it last awhile.

on 12/18/2014 9:45:00 PM

Love it. I have worn it everyday for the past 3 years!

on 11/30/2014 11:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product. Bought it on a whim but really fell in love with it!

It's easy to build up coverage or to apply on top of a liquid foundation to get more of a matte look. The product comes with a handy sponge and brush which is great for travel.

Only faults are that it is rather expensive for the product and the match I had was a little darker than preferred, but as I wear bronzer daily it doesn't make much of a difference.

on 11/25/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wanted to give this a 3.5/5 but couldn't so i just rounded it to 4.
Skin type: Oily, acne-prone, medium nc30-35
Weather: Sunny all year round
Shade: Honey - yellow undertones

PROS
- mattifying
- good coverage
- nice yellow-neutral undertones for all colours
- nice packaging
- finely milled and pressed well

CONS
- weird chemical smell
- cakes up very easily (over my mac pro longwear concealer)
- clings to dry areas
- really expensive
- only 9 shades available - even some drugstores like maybelline has 12!

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase. I would rather go to my E.L.F Studio Pressed Powder. It has the same coverage but it's only $3, u can get multiples of that for one of these. The only downfall is that the elf one is not as well pressed as hello flawless so do expect that to hit pan really quickly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this for my normally combination oily skin that has recently changed to dry on my cheeks down and oily on my forehead. All day people complimented me and told me how good my skin looked. It wore nicely, I didn't even blot, to test it out. Looked good all day, and wore off evenly by the time I had to take it off.

Best powder foundation I've tried in a while on me. I read that this is good for dry skin. It has light/medium coverage. I like it for evening out redness. This is good worn by itself, but layered over liquid foundation I found to be cakey. It Didn't accentuate my pores or texture. I used moisturizer no primer underneath. I set it with fix +, like I do my powder foundations when I'm dry. It did oxidize a little on me.

The color "cute as a bunny, honey" matched me perfectly. I've been wearing it two weeks now, and it hasn't broken me out.

on 11/16/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm a powder junkie as I do not like wearing liquid foundation and this is the first powder I've really liked since quitting BareMinerals (which gave me a grayish cast in photos). I saw a girl wearing this at Sephora and could've sworn she was wearing liquid foundation since her skin looked so glowy so I approached her and she told me she was only wearing this. I tried it and I'm in ecstatic. It doesn't make me oily, break me out, or wear off during the day. It looks so natural; it's like my skin but better. If anything changes I will update, but so far I am loving this!

I picked 1 up from Century sephora in the year 2009. I Finished up the shade the worlds my stage. The powder is really good for dry individuals like me.The Benefit Hello Flawless does have a silky texture. It actually won't control oil well. This powder is best for naturally dry individuals, or even more for the mature dry skinned. The ivory shade of this powder greatly enhances pores in my experience. The Hello Flawless Powder in shade Never settle petal is better for anti pore enhancing effect. I am considering picking up another Never Settle petal once again anytime soon maybe when i run out completely of all powders. Overall this is not a powder to rush to the store for. But it wouldn't be bad to receive as a gift, or use on cold dry weather.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products