Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 9/1/2015 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG foundation - I have a backup of this in case I run out. I have this in shade 04 - Cream Chamois, and am around NC30 in MAC colours.

My skin is really sensitive (rosacea), so most makeup and skin care products either break me out or cause my cheeks to flare with a painful red rash. This did neither.

A little goes a long way with this - the coverage is quite good. However, it still looks like my skin, only better - evening out the redness that I have.

With or without primer, this lasts all day, coming off only when I take it off in the evening.

I will keep using this as long as Clinique makes it, and hope they never discontinue it.

on 8/30/2015 8:02:00 AM

The coverage is good, but that is also the problem. On days I wore this foundation, my skin looked aged as the foundation settled into lines and just looks like a layer on my skin. I will return it and go back to the Dinair applied with a brush.

on 8/21/2015 11:43:00 PM

Not as good as the superfit makeup that was discontinued but it still works well. I like that it's fragrance free.

on 7/27/2015 10:55:00 AM

Now I kind of got used to it and it doesn't seem so bad, but at the beginning it broke me out, and the color became yellower after a few minutes.
The finish is nice, but I won't buy it again.

on 7/19/2015 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This foundation was a part of my Color IQ when I got matched. I was matched to Pecan (32), my color iq # is 2R14. Firstly, I sampled this foundation because I wanted to make sure that I love the foundation before I purchase it. I love this foundation, it provides a natural luminous flawless face, which is perfect for the summer and spring months. The coverage is moderate to full, it can easily be build up to get more coverage, which I prefer.It feels light and hydrating on the skin, it feels like nothing when I finishing applying it. It covers any small blemishes and imperfections. I found that it didn't settle in my pores or highlight them either. I would wear this foundation as my everyday foundation because it is so light and hydration on your face + it provides some skin benefits also. It perfect for all skin types, because my skin type is combo/oily so I definitely good for people with my skin type and other skin types.

on 7/10/2015 12:51:00 PM

BEST FOUNDATION FOR LIGHT/NATURAL COVERAGE
I decided to try out a more "high-end" foundation because let's face it, you get what you pay for. I decided to try out Clinique since i use some of their skin care products and have been very satisfied with their quality. i absolutely LOVE this foundation. I am in the lightest shade "linen." I take very good care of my skin, i'm young, I don't have wrinkles, i don't have acne issues. All i need is a very light coverage that evens out my skin tone. This foundation does just that. All i use is a pea size drop on the back of my hand and I apply it to my face with a beauty blender. **Avoid eye area with this product. Do NOT use it as an under eye concealer, it will burn because it is not made for that.

I also want to share with you how i prep my skin before applying the foundation, which i have found makes the foundation look very beautiful and natural on the face:
1. I wash my face with Philosophy's Purity Cleanser.
2. I moisturize my face by combining Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (2 pumps) with Mario Badescu's Hydro Moistururizer ( less than a pea size drop).
I mix the two and apply all over my face (avoiding eye area).
3. I spray my face with three spritzes of Mario Badescu's Rose Water Spray.
4. I allow all of that to dry for about 2 minutes, and then i apply the foundation.

I add just a tiny bit of powder to my T-zone afterwards, because i do tend to get slightly oily in those areas throughout the day, but i have found that this foundation helps with oiliness.

I hope this helps!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I apply this with a brush on a clean, moisturized face. Firstly, the blending and correcting ability of this stuff is incredible - it's between cream and liquid, blends like a dream. Unfortunately I have to apply it very liberally because 1, I will look orange, 2, it cracks overtime (after about 4ish hours,) and 3, the luminosity is too much. For normal to dry types it would work better, but not if you're oil prone.

I really wanted to like this product more.

Update: The more time that has passed, the more this product has disappointed me. I have tried applying it to fresh, moisturized skin alone, on top of primer, used staying spray, and it did everything you wouldn't want it to. It settled into pores and accentuated things I didn't even know I had, and oftentimes I look waxy, no matter how minimal I am with it, and by minimal I mean the absolute least amount you could possibly use. It has been difficult to find a balance to make use of it.

Sadly, because I am so dissatisfied with it, I'm returning it.

on 7/7/2015 4:46:00 PM

It's the only foundation that doesn't break me out/cause a reaction. Chanel, Shu Uemura, NARS (the worst), MAC, Bobbi Brown etc etc all do so I love it because of that. It's a great feeling to be able to use liquid foundation again without fear of pimples on my chin and cheeks and I have never had as good a skin as I have by using this. It only took 31 years.

What I don't love is that it collects weirdly on my nose and seems to fall in my pores a little. I do apply quickly though, and should take more time.

The colour is alright on me (a lot of Clinique foundations are pink based, whereas I need yellow based), the consistency is OK.

All in all, I don't looove this but I don't dislike it. I'll buy it again for sure.

on 6/24/2015 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Looks so natural, and skin just looks better. Not perfume like many foundations. My dry skin doesn't dry out. I'ts so easy to put on. Can't go wrong with this. Best foundation on the market. And you don't need to top it with a powder. It looks good on It's own.

on 6/16/2015 12:12:00 PM

I bought this foundation because I was suffering from dryness and the Clinique lady told me it was a good choice for dry skin. She was right about one thing - this foundation is very dewy and gives your skin a lovely glow, however I found that as the day went on my skin looked TOO oily. It was gross. I also wore the lightest shade (I'm not even that pale) and it turned orange. Ughh! I could not get a good colour match wearing this and I even tried two different colours. Both turned orange.

I also found this foundation to be quite heavy. I did like the coverage it offered but it just felt horrible on my face - like I was wearing a thick mask. I persisted in wearing it for two months because of the hefty price tag. But then I thought that perhaps it was contributing to my terrible breakouts because it was making my skin so oily.

I don't think I'll be going back to this makeup... I much prefer Clinique's Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup.