October 26, 2014 | 1031 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Deedee566

Ive been using this foundation for a while now & I like it. It gives good coverage, and my face looks more toned when i use it. I'm sure there are better foundatoins out there, but since i'm happy with this one I'll probably stick to it for a while. I am always cautious when trying new foundations since some foundatoins cause me to break or look washed out. This one gives my skin a healthy glowy look (but not shiny/oily).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by tessipie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the glowey, dewy finish of this product. I finish it off with a translucent powder and it is still radiant. Wouldn't recommend wearing without a finishing powder unless you have dry skin as it's quite shiny. I have normal to slightly combination skin and this is my favourite foundation at the moment. The coverage is build-able and I'd say I get a full coverage from it, without the matte finish of most fuller coverage makeups. Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by snowsun

My HG current foundation, but not my "for ever-HG" foundation. I use number 6-honey colour. I helps to cover my forehead melasma without feeling too "make-uped", as I like to appear or go make-up free. However, this colour looks a bit too yellow and dark on me. I only use this foundation on special occasions and not everyday, as I feel it would break me out. Of course I don't believe the "miracle fading dark spots effect" the company defends with daily continuous use... I feel it would only increase my mild acne with such use! I'm on my second tube and for now and in those conditions, I like it. However, I'll try next Sisley oil-free foundation, following fav MakeupAlley reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light coverage but enough, not really for dry skin so regularly doesn't work for me stand alone, found that using a sunblock underneath fix it. Not really sure about the color correcting functions.
So far not bad reactions with it (almost every foundation I've tried break me out but this and Bourjois Healthy mix serum).
The color range is wide so it's easier to find a match.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MyleiZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily/acne prone skin, and most of the time when I use this I don't even need concealer for my acne! It's very easy to layer, and leaves your face with an even, bright complection. It does have a very natural-shiney finish, so for my oily skin I have to finish off with a powder, but for all seasons, even the dry winter, this foundation is great! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I wanted to love this product, I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail, but it does not live up to it's hype. I have dry combination skin with an uneven tone. My skin is quite fair, but when using the matching tool I was matched to Ivory. I figured that was fine since I'm Classic Ivory in Maybelline, and they looked to be fairly similar shades.

Too bad this foundation is horribly dark. It was much darker than it initially appeared, and oxidized to a horrible orange shade! It also settled into my pores and dry patches terribly! I thought at first it was my moisturizer but I gave it a second go with a primer and, though it wasn't as bad, it was nowhere near flawless. My face looked better without it. Never trying a Clinique foundation again, I'll stick to their moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Maroko

This is a good foundation, the one i like the most of the other foundations i have (mac face and body, bourjois healthy mix and vichy dermablend corrective foundation). It oxidises like crazy, to fix that you have to press-press, not wipe- a tissue on your face right after applying it. This removes any extra foundation and prevents it from oxidizing. It lasts all day on my combination skin (in the summer, with slight perspiration in the humidity and sun) and covers well (medium coverage).
I won't be buying it again if i ever run out of it, because i want to try other foundations to find the one i like the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Aussieapricity

I love this foundation! I would recommend this to ANYONE! It goes on very thin, but has a lot of coverage! I have lots of acne, and this never looks like I've caked it on. One of my all time favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using clique even better foundation for nearly 6 months now! I went to the clinque stand and was given a 7 day sample for me to try! Over 2 weeks later I was still using the sample pot, something that I was so surprised at and the only reason I had to thrown it away still with foundation in it was that I smashed the pot it came in! Previously I was using a lot of foundation all be it a cheaper one just to gain a smooth all over coverage! I also had a problem with foundation " falling off " I would put a full face of foundation on an within a hour it was coming off, It looked like I hadnt bothered! I even spent money on primers even a Dior one this didn't seem to make a difference!
Now back to the clinque, after I used the sample I went back and bought a bottle I think it's 03 ivory as I'm really pale! The colour match I have to say is really good sometimes foundation can look a little orange but this doesn't! Also a little goes a long way I find myself not having to use as much as before! I get a nice coverage and it makes my skin look dewy which with dry skin like mine a near miracle! I do use clinque face wash etc so this might be a reason why things work so well together! My biggest problem with foundation was that it came off quickly, this is probably he best foundation Ive used, I does come off but it usually lasts a lot longer so I can't really complain!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cy1234

I love this foundation ! I'm prone to breakouts and this one does not make me breakout at all ! It offers decent coverage without making it feel heavy or caked on. I don't think it does very much for improving skin tone but it's great as a foundation in itself. The colour matches really well too !