August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by abarrazau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color yesterday and tried it out right away. I applied it to the bottom lip and pressed top and bottom lips together to get color on both lips. Then I used my finger to spread the color evenly throughout the lips. I did not do a second swipe because that would have made the color darker. If i did not use my finger to even out the stain, it would have dried in place without it being even/visible swipe line.

I liked the color because it looked natural, it is a brighter shade of my natural lip color so it liked that the color did not look over done or too pink nor too dark. I would definitely purchase it again. It does dry the lips so I would recommend using a CLEAR chapstick or lipbalm on top to reduce dryness. Overall great product, it is my second lip stain from Covergirl (my first one was Nude Kiss 427) same review as this the color is nice as well but a bit too dark for me, however I would also buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really like Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain. The colors are very wearable and they are long lasting.

Teasing Blush is a pretty natural rose color. It is good for everyday wear.

Like with all lip stains, I would recommend layering balm over this so your lips don't get dried out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by dwelling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend was wearing a really pretty lip stain and I couldn't remember the name she told me, so I bought this thinking it was the same one. It was a big disappointment when I realized it was not. This lip stain dried out my lips and just left ugly lines of color on my lips - it did not fade gracefully. It only lasted an hour or two despite my applications of lip balm to try to save it as it was drying out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by JenniaB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HORRIBLE!!! Does not last, fades and leaves your lip color uneven. Stay Away!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not good. It fades quickly, its very drying and theres very little product. Dont recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by shannonrenee94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much by far the worst lipstain ever. It ran out in about a week after only 3 uses. Not only that, it seeps into the lines of your lips and darkens the lines making it look bad. This is not the product to buy. I do not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ambersmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WARNING! the colors displayed on packaging for this product are not true to real swatches!
This lip stain should NOT be called ''outlast'' as it does not last! It fades very quickly and leaves you with uneven colored lips. yuck! It looks like, feels like, and smells like a crayola scented marker for KIDS. The only thing I like about this product is that it makes my lips feel as though there is nothing on them, and the color will not transfer. However, I will not repurchase since it does not last like a lip stain should.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always thought that I would be a lip balm type of person. Over the summer, I started messing around with different lip stains. On came off right away, this one didn't which, I liked. I bought this yesterday at Target. I applied it on before I went to my school's musical. I would apply some lip balm on under it before because it showed how cracked my lips were, granted, it was 50 degrees F. My lips still had some color this morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

My mother bought this lipstain about a year ago. And recently she gave it to me. I tried it on and I have to admit, it did apply on smoothly and give me a nice color. But after about 3 applications the color on my lips DIED DOWN!
I'm giving it a 3 because when it did work on my lips, they looked stunning!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TheLacqueredLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really did not care for this lipstain. It created an odd lip liner effect around my lips and was not long lasting. I would not purchase this product again.