BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great blush for my skin tone! I have asian medium-toned skin with a yellow, warm undertone.

On my skin this is more of a highlight than a blush, but it gives a nice glow to my skin. It's a very buildable blush. I do have to build it up a lot for me to get the look I want. I really appreciate how the shimmer in the blush is not chunky nor tacky on my skin. I usually have a problem with blushes in that they highlight my blemishes, but I do not have that problem with this blush. One problem is that it doesn't seem to last very long on my skin. It fades gracefully so i can forgive that

I knocked a lippie off for the packaging and the price. Although the box packaging is cute, I have a hard time easily opening and closing the box (maybe it's just the one I got?). I also found the brush that I got with this ineffective. It was a little too stiff and coarse for me and it was hard to control the concentration of blush on the skin. If I am going to splurge $30 on a blush, I expect a better brush and packaging.

Overall, I loved this blush and I can overlook the packaging and cost.

on 6/18/2015 8:43:00 PM

I love this for summer!

on 6/10/2015 3:08:00 PM

I love this blush! Works for my fair skin and has such a sweet, soft, peachy coral color.
Adds a bit of shimmer and highlight. Very natural looking and I wear a few swipes of it on the apples of my cheeks everyday.

I don't reapply thourhgout the day because I just need it in the mornings when my skin looks dead. But for your information it does wear off after maybe 3 to 4 hours.

on 6/7/2015 5:33:00 AM

I really love this blush and I have used it for years. It gives a really nice coral flush on my pale skin with a hint of shimmer that isn't too overpowering. It lasts for ages so whilst it is on the pricier side it lasts forever. Overall this is a really nice everyday blush and I will continue to repurchase.

on 6/2/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted this for so long but it does not show up. Same story as with Nars orgasm. Warm blushes just do not look natural on me. I am fair and probably cool toned.

on 6/1/2015 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wish I could like this blush but no matter how pale or how tan I am this just looks like I smeared Cheetos on my face. The formula is decent wish the color worked. I'll stick to the other benefit blushes that work better with my skintone such as bella bamba when I am tan and the original benetint any other time.

on 5/26/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

The first thing I'll say is that this blush smells really really REALLY good. I know that's not important, but... it smells really good. Color payoff is good, and it does last the whole day for me. It is comparable to NARS Deep Throat (my current HG blush), as someone else mentioned, but I feel like this brightens your face more. Definitely a good color for summer, even if you're super casper-y like me! It's a bit shimmery but not too over the top, which I would hate since my face is an oil slick. Anyway, if you have the money to blow and you want a nice coral/pink blush... I say go for it!

on 4/14/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

What can I say that is bad about this beautiful blush?! The answer is nothing..... It ticks every box, it provides excellent colour, the more you add the deeper the colour, the packaging is amazing and it smells good too. I particularly enjoy using this blush when I've tanned as on a darker skin tone it's even more fabulous.

on 4/5/2015 9:23:00 AM

At first I was really hesitant about spending 35 Euro on a blush, as this imo is very expensive, however a little really goes a long way! you only need to use a small amount for a lovely effect and one container will last you a very long time, I've mine nearly two years and I'm just after running out (This may vary on how often you use it of course)
Very nice subtle tone and pleasant scent also!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this at Macy's on Spring Break in San Diego last year as I had heard so many good things about the Benefit Box Powders. It's a nice coral shade, not too pink, not too orange. It provides a healthy glow, but doesn't stay put for more than two hours on my sensitive, dry skin without primer. The packaging isn't the best, but there is a fair amount of product. The brush it comes with isn't amazing, but it is convenient for travel. It is $28.00 USD, but where I live it is $36.00 CAD. Slightly pricy but overall, I'd say it's worth my money.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products