February 27, 2015 | 1962 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:27:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. The shimmer is subtle and it smells amazing. It lasts all day and is very pigmented. It's expensive but it lasts a long time (I've had mine for over 2 years and wear it daily)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 3:56:00 AM More reviews by monicarimer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my most used blushes ! I have a big blush collection so the fact that I use it so much sais a lot. Nice colour, easy to aply and it looks natural .Love the smell too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jennyb1987

This is my new everyday blush that is subtle but pigmented enough to add a touch to your cheeks, giving them have the perfect peachy natural color. I love it so much I almost hit the pan. I will repurchase forever & ever. I have an olive/golden medium skin tone for reference. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted this sooo badly and when the Cheeky Sweet Spot came out I grabbed it, so I could have 6 of their blushes in one. I really love the color of this blush but I have serious issue with the formula in my set, I think it's sub par and that bugs me. But I hesitate to say I'd buy again because even the store swatches look so nice but hardly stay on. I just feel like for such a HE blush the formulation would be better and it would stay on longer. I've heard to use things like majorette or watt's up for helping it to stick, but come on...with primer and foundations and all this, a blush should just freaking last a little while. And when it lasts, it's with a heavier hand and it just lasts as a slight color. So yes, I do love the color and I'm glad I got my hands on one, but I'm not as happy with Benefit's formulation as they want you to think (for most of their products) it seems like it's all about the pretty packaging instead of what's inside. To me, the price point at regular retail is just too high to justify it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It would take me ages to run out of this as a box tends to last me a long time. The colour is really nice and not too bright. I have very very pale skin and a small amount of this makes my complexion look a lot more healthy. It lasts pretty well and doesn't seem to break me out. The brush that comes with it is pretty useless though. Overall really nice blusher.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by themindispoison

I've had a crush on Dandelion for over a year. When the time to buy it finally came, I decided to do a last minute swap and get this instead. Don't get me wrong, it is a good product, just not the right one for me.

The color payoff isn't that strong - which is a plus for me, as I'm always afraid I might end up overdoing it when I'm half asleep and applying make-up.

What bums be is the almost metallic-y finish it has. It's not glittery, but the shimmer is there, and it's not something I'm used to. Lately I've liked it best as a highlighter of sorts, patting a bit of it on top of a matte blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by MissGoldie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What is there to say about this beautiful blush without sounding obsessive? I love benefit for a variety of reasons but their packing is always eye catching and draws me in. This blush has been my go to blush in the summer for a few years now, it is the prettiest coral color, goes well with a tan, looks natural and I love the smell.

I have nothing negative to say about my go to summer blush, still looking for favorite blush for fall/winter, for some reason not having much luck despite trying many!

I will be buying coralista again and again, a staple in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Isaberura

perfect perfect perfect. drop dead gorgeous. just so pretty on my cheeks. i use it on everyday basis. you can go wrong with this blush because it just gives you the perfect color on your cheek. and the shimmer brighten your face. this is just a serious competition of best blush ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush on my skin. I'm a very fair skinned girl and it's very flattering and buildable, from light dusting to more color payoff, depending on my mood. Benefit always has cute packaging, but I don't know if I love their blushes in cardboard boxes for almost $40 a pop. The brush isn't bad if you're in a hurry. Out of all their whole line of blushes, this one is my favorite, by far. I'm not sure if I would repurchase because of the price point, but, you get a fair amount of product so repurchasing too soon won't be an issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by plaidinator

This is a lovely coral blush with shimmer that I think is flattering on all skin tones.