November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Powder - Lancome - Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by irongirl9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible. I couldn't get past the nauseating old-lady perfume smell - super overpowering. The powder also gets caky very easily and although I tried it with numerous foundations, it never gave me a finish I was satisfied with. Going back to Studio Fix. Sorry, Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome! PS.....please email or FB me re: how do I post a pic? When I log in I immediately go to product review and no other options. Thanks! Patti Donnelly-Arnold or kingstonmom1960@gmail

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I really enjoyed using this product because of its multifunctioning qualities. I don't think I've ever used a Lancôme product I did not like! I primarily used this as a foundation by wetting my foundation brush and dipping it into the product. I generally don't think to use powder(ish?) foundations because I often make the assumption they won't provide the same amount of coverage as a liquid foundation. This is a great place to start experimenting since it can go on damp/wet. It can also be used as a pressed powder for touch ups throughout the day. Typically I use Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder and Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder to mattify, so far I've been using this product strictly as a foundation. I really love how this is buildable and easy to blend. There are 25 shades to choose from, so finding a match isn't a problem. Definitely check this out if you're interested in multipurpose product or are a fan of Lancôme in general!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Debmurphy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this makeup product for years when I was younger and had fallen away from it for the past 10 years. Now that I am older, and need to touch up my makeup in the afternoon, I picked up a new one and I believe it is better than ever! No caking, no gathering in the creases, and a lovely finish. Definitely a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by thetifc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This powder is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for full coverage and flawless finish I recommend using it with tent idole ultra 24h foundation. However this powder works wonders alone as well. The powder minimizes big pores and conceals imperfections like no other. Also, I use the powder as a concealer over hard to cover acne scars. It can be used as a dry powder or by wetting a small concealer brush it can also be applied wet. The powder has a nice light clean floral scent as mist Lancome products do. The only problem I've had is settling into under eye lines...but if I wait for my foundation and mousturizer to completely dry I do not have this issue. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for full coverage great concealing long lasting powder ! I will now be a forever Lancome user... I have found my HG. The powder withstood the test of my very demanding physical labor jib for over seven hours it still looked just as perfect and fresh as when I applied early in the a.m.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Christinezyy0207

My friend's mother always buy lancome whenever there is discount or gift offering at the lancome website. So I don't think this product is too expensive, since I bought this with discount. At first, I thought this product was amazing. My skin looks beautiful with this on. However, my skin changed from dry to oily. This product looks cakey on me. I had to quit using it. Now it has been sitting in my drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foundation. It is effortless but is effective in providing a medium coverage matt finish. I apply it with the puff that comes with the compact or with the Lancome Mineral Foundation brush to achieve a light application followed by a minimal application of Lancome blush with the Lancome precision blush brush. By mid-day, I blot my T-zone with Shiseido oil blotting paper and I'm ready to go again. I have dry skin and this formulation does not accentuate fine lines or flakes. It does even out the skin tone, eliminate any redness and provide a beautiful skin-like finish and is so easy to take with you anywhere you go. With proper makeup removal at night with Lancome cleansing milk followed with La Roche Posay Dermal cleanser, there is no breakout. Love this product! Thank you Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Mandylee05

Everything Lancôme makes is perfection! I love this powder it sets my make up and gives me a nice matte finish, it's light weight so if you are using it with foundation don't fret you will not look like a cake face. It's magical!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

This is the only powder that doesn't irritate my eczema (which is odd, because it obviously has a Lancôme-ish scent. But even Clinique irritated my skin). Gives an absolute flawless, even finish. Kind of pricy (56$CAN), but as my skin is fussy, I guess I have to do what I have to do. I wear it with Estée Lauder Double Wear and it's just absolutely perfect for keeping my skin matte, but not dry.

I've been in love with Lancôme lately - everything I've tried has really agreed with my skin. So if you have combination skin (oily t-zone, with dry, eczema-prone chin and forehead), Lancôme just may be for you as well. Watch for their free gifts with a 35$ or more purchase - that way you can try 7 or 8 things at once!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by CollinJK

While it is a bit pricey, it's worth the money. Mine lasts me for at least three months and it's totally worth it to have nice matte foundation all day. It can be used by itself but I personally like it on top of a liquid foundation. I have extremely oily skin so I struggle with powders starting to look orangey and cakey after hours of wear, dual finish keeps my skin matte for longer and even when it does get oily (it's inevitable for me), it still looks pretty good, it looks more dewy than anything.