Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I liked this mascara. It made my lashes longer, but didn't add much volume. That didn't bother me since my lashes aren't super long, but some people might end up with the spider leg look. The formula was nice, but it did have a scent to it which people may not like. I would probably buy again (every now and then) as it's a little more expensive than my favorite mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long lashes and this product made my lashes look like spider legs. Im so bummed out about this mascara because I really want it to work. The color is good but they look so messy. Im trying new mascaras because my eyes are now sensitive with Loreal Telescopic.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I have curly but not very long eyelashes, and with this mascara I get the length I desire, they become stiletto eyelashes, I'm not kidding....It stays on the whole day...

I tried using this product a few years back and couldn't even finish one tube. It didn't do anything special to my eyelashes and the perfume scent it had was so strong I couldn't handle it for more than a week. The scent stayed on my eyelashes all day so I couldn't get away! Don't know if all Maybelline mascaras smell like that or if it even has the smell anymore but it was so bad that it has stopped me from trying again.

Did not like this product, didn't suit or improve my eyelashes. Would not repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It made my lashes look longer but it didn't hold the curl, wasn't effective enough, I'm not impressed by this mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this in years and didn't know it was still around. On impulse when I saw it I thought I'd go for the 70% longer lashes and shiny patent finish it promises.

I can't complain about the length. It's aptly named as it does give you long lashes. It doesn't promise any volume and doesn't give any. It does promise a shiny patent finish and I didn't see any. Overall I have to say it's just all right. It's not spectacular and it's not awful. I'll use it up.

Update Sept 14/15: Totally dried out in a matter of weeks. I have to say it's not worth getting.

Left my lashes all spiky, however it did make them shinier, which is part of the gimmick

it's a pretty standard mascara wand (sort of generic), and the formula dries has a tendency to flake. It does its job but it's nothing special.

My biggest problem with this product was that it's not waterproof. People's eyes water on a daily basis, sometimes just from blinking. So I just don't get an eyeliner that you put so close to your eye to not be waterproof. And I don't know if I got a defective one but the first time I used it, it was very dried out, almost empty. It's so hard to get enough product on the tip. I had to go over it many times, and still got streaks. It wore off within one hour near the corners of my eyes. The only good thing about it, besides the satin finish, is the applicator. It was a good size/thickness to create a great line, if the actual product was better. When the product did go on I thought it was a nice dark color. Also, since it was already dry, how long until it runs out? It can't last too much longer.

Popular Mascaras