April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ElyT

I adore this product. I'm just 17 and considering my age, I prefer minimalist makeup. A kind of no-makeup makeup look. So yes this mascara doesnt dramatically make eyelashes thicker but it totally lengthens it in a clean and natural way. My HG mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by HeyItsCat

I was a mascara junkie looking for something that would lengthen my lashes w/o all the clumps & flakes. i came across this at walgreens. I LOVE this mascara. Only the first one I bought the brush was curvy & you could get every lash painted w/o bending the wrist at differed angles. I still buy this one all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another no for me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aisabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've used so many mascara's by Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel and some more expensive brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, YSL. This is the best mascara I have come across so far!

I tend to have oiler eyelids and have experienced some transfer of the mascara to my skin with other brands. This does not happen with this mascara. Also, some mascara's can flake off onto your cheek. So unattractive. This, again, does not happen with this mascara.

The long application wand is another bonus, it really allows for you to coat each individual lash with precision. It does ball up or clump either, just elongates your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by puredouceur

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have long and thin lashes, and about half what I had in my twenties (my lashes used to be my best feature)

Pros:
-Very nice brush (lots of bristles)
-Lenghtens
-Nice separation (I use zig-zag mooves)
-Quite black

Cons:
-I have small eyes, so this long brush is difficult for me to use. Also, the fact that the wand is supple and quite long increases my difficulty.
-The smell
-Flakes (but I own it since a long time)

Summary : very nice mascara, but I'll try to find a shorter brush and firmer wand

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this. It makes my lashes long and gorgeous. Its not volumizing but it doesn't claim to be, its just for making your lashes really, really long. It removes easily and cleanly. I have purchased it several times and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ratucker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Spider legs for daaaays. I tried to love this mascara, I really did, but the way it clumped and made my lashes stiff and spider-y just didn't work for me. I found myself (stupidly) charmed by the advertisements that promised leather-esque lashes and I was kind of excited about buying a mascara that didn't have particularly bright, obnoxiously-shaped packaging (I'm looking at you, Lashblast), but, unfortunately, the (lack of) performance of the product outweighs how nice the packaging looks. Shame. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this unexpectedly because it looked interesting...and it didn't disappoint! It made my eyelashes nice and long and didn't clump horribly. It's a great drugstore mascara.