February 1, 2015 | 1089 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:25:00 PM More reviews by DanielleRosenaLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in St. Lucia. I'm very pale and when I use a small amount of product both of the powders look good on my skin, something that is unusual for me as often contouring/bronzing powder will make me look muddy.

The blush is very pretty and natural. The bronzer is a bit hard to blend, but it is also a good product. You can't expect miracles from E.L.F., but this product is worth the value and does its job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:03:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought these in all 3 color combos and liked the St. Lucia the best. The Antigua blush was too glittery for me, although the color is nice. The TurksCaicos is a nice color set but the bronzer is a little too dark for me. I would have to use it lightly in order for me to wear it. The quality is good for the money you paid, but being how I like to change my cosmetics selections often, I probably would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 8:01:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does not compare to Tarte Park Avenue Princess, and the blush is glittery, but it is definitely worth buying. For the price you can buy 2 backups and still not spend as much as one Park Avenue Princess. If you are ghostly pale in the winter like me, the blush shows up fine. If you work in a formal setting I would skip the sparkly blush, but if you use it sparingly it is fine. The bronzer is not a dupe for anything high end, but I would not skip it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:56:00 PM More reviews by spamalicioussammi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the bronzer in this but I hate the blush. It is not pigmented enough for me. WNR

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I don't really use the blush so this review is just for the bronzer. This is such such such a great drugstore find. I was pretty on the fence about this but it was just $3 at Target so I figured why not. First of all, the packaging is pretty average for the low price. The powder itself was really hard and condensed and it was kind of hard to pick up on the brush but that ended up making the results look alot more natural. The actual bronzer looked shimmery in the packaging but it goes on skin very smooth and matte. It is highly pigmented and looks very "shadowy" which is perfect for contouring. Its been so hard to find a good drugstore contour and it turns out the best was the cheapest! I had purchased Covergirl Instant Cheekbones and that was just a cheap product that was very low quality. Nyx Matte Bronzer also looked too orange for a contour. This really is perfect for the price. I'd say its actually comparable to Nars Laguna or It Cosmetics Sculpting Kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I bought this after seeing online that it's a knock-off for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush & Bronzer Duo. Now I don't know what I would do without it. I use this for everyday wear and contouring.

Presentation and value are great. Comes in a black mirror compact and sells for about $4 CAD at Target & some larger Loblaws. It's odorless, long-lasting and goes on effortlessly.

Some of the drawbacks were the blush did not have the same shimmer as Orgasm does and the blush gets discoloured after a few uses. It's also a warm palette so I tend not to use it in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm officially obsessed I love this product it's awesome it contours my face perfectly I have it in st. Lucia I wanna try the Turks & Caicos cause I can go a little dark I haven't used the nars one but the packaging looks the same and the price you can't beat

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by NoDimplesRequired

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The blush looks great on my skin.With the bronzer i notice it made me look a little orange and it is a little dark with my skin color in the winter. In the summer it will great. Warning when putting on go light. They both are VERY pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this in st lucia and really liked it, i have olive skin so i thought turks n caicos would be good. Just recieved it in the mail and WOW its beautiful shades. Turks n caicos will look soo good in summer with a tan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by apk2

This is one of my HG products that I use on my face on a daily basis. Every time ELF has a big sale I always make sure I pick up 3 or 4 of these. This is a pretty good dupe for the Nars one as I have used that before as well, but the formulation is a bit different. The Nars is a lot more finely milled, whereas this one is a lot more powdery. I use the bronzer to bronze my face with a larger brush and then contour with a smaller angled brush, then dust on the blush. I always get compliments on this duo together and people always ask me what I am wearing. They are also really shocked when I tell them that it is ELF and that it costed $1.50 (haha). This stuff works really well for me and lasts all day. However, some of my friends who have bought it upon my recommendation are not as big of a fan because it doesn't seem to last as long on them. They told me that it basically lasts for 2 hours and then disappears. I guess it's not for everyone, but for me it is something I can't live without!