E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 5/24/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This contour is just too orange. Contours are supposed to mimic shadows and shadows aren't orange. Pretty useless to me but great packaging.

on 5/21/2015 2:15:00 PM

I really like St. Lucia contour kit for the color and price. I think it has just the right amount of shimmer. I don't even touch my NARS Orgasm because it makes my pores look like craters! I use the blush part of this right on the top of my cheekbones and it really lifts! The bronzer part works great for contour. You can use it heavy or light handed. I usually use the contour first and then apply my Laura Mercier mineral foundation as this technique blends it nicely, then top it with the blush. It's pretty much all I wear for my everyday look with mascara and my eyebrows filled it, and some lip gloss. Done!
The other kit is Antigua which I bought and gave away. Way too much sparkle for someone my age but I would have loved the pink without so much sparkle. This is a great value! And ELF is cruelty free!

on 5/19/2015 5:56:00 PM

This product is very nice. I have the st. lucia one. I like the blush better than the bronzer side. The blush is a light shimmery pink. The bronzer is more on the orangey side so I don't contour with it but instead just warm up my face. This duo is pigmented so becareful (nc25). Its a very good product but I can live without it. Packaging is sturdy and comes with a big mirror. One of the pans popped out, nothing major I just hot glued it back on. I recommend this to anyone that wants to give this a try but especially to beginners or those who don't want to spend too much on makeup since its a nice product that works for only $3.

on 4/7/2015 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in St Lucia. I'm going to order the matte combo in my next ELF haul. The St. Lucia blush doesn't show well on my skin. The contouring powder has some small sparkles in it though, so I want to get the matte shade for contouring.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have this in the popular St. Lucia. I really like the colour of the blush, which reminds me somewhat of Nars Deep Throat. It's a pretty good product for the price, but I find that its staying power isn't very long. I don't use the bronzer at all, because it's just straight up too dark (and this is the lightest of the bronzers in these sets). Overall a decent product, but would be better off buying one of the elf studio blush singles.

on 2/25/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to give contouring a try but the pigments are just much too dark for my skin, no matter how little I use or how much I blend, it is just too dark.

on 2/25/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wish I could love these, but I just kinda like them. I find myself reaching for the $3 single blushes instead. The main reason being that I don't want glitter on my face. Both the blush and the bronzer have so much sparkle that I look ridiculous. Once the color fades, I'm left with just the sparkle. No thank you. And seriously, no bronzer, or contour if you want to use it that way, should ever have glitter in it. I'm trying to look like me, but better, not like I'm 19 going out to a club for the night.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

love the color of the contour powder, the blush not so much. But still four lippies for the price

on 2/6/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does nothing for my skin and maybe it is because of the color of the actual contour and bronzer is not my shade. I purchased this product because I thought I can of use it as a touch up powder for my face and highlight. It doesn't show up on my skin very well and it fades very quickly this product is just not for me I am not dissing this particular product I just know I wouldn't purchase it again because of lack of color payoff.

on 2/5/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price and the packaging is very nice as well. The bronzer is a very nice color. It looks a little to dark for my skin but with some blending and setting powder it looks great. I'm disappointed in the blush though. It hardy gets on the brush, even if I brush on it really hard. It hardly showed up on my skin and by the time I got enough product on there most of my foundation came off because of all the blending I had to do. I would buy this again for the bronzer, but I'm a little upset about the blush.

Video Reviews & Tutorials