L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara personally did not work for me, but i feel like it could work for some people. first of all it did not hold my curl but i suppose if you had naturally curled eyelash it could work but after using an eyelash curler and trying this on, it fell flat. However the mascara brush/consistency never clumped which was great! I do think this is more of an enhancer mascara for those with already long and curled eyelashes.

on 3/4/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I also used the Voluminous before trying this -- love it! Have been using for the past several years and it's still my daily go-to. Recently tried the CG Clump Crusher and like that as well. This doesn't flake and doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use the regular Loreal Voluminous mascara and have been for several years now. I picked up this one when my ULTA was out of stock on my trusty fave. This actually gives me more voluminous lashes than my HG!!!! And longer as well. The formula doesn't smell super enticing but I think it might have something to do with the fact that it contains collagen. Whatever the case may be this big bulky tube is awesome. I experience zero flaking or smudging and no fading. It also maintains the curl ( I use an eyelash curler). Its fairly easy to remove at night and no irritation of my sensitive eyes. Lately I've been having a great luck with trying out various products from the Loreal line and I definitely plan on repurchasing this one in the near future.

on 2/26/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm the type of person who likes to try every mascara, but I always end up ditching the new one and coming back to this one. It makes my lashes super long, thick, and dark with not much effort. And it's a bonus that it isn't TOO expensive. I normally get it when it's on sale at Shoppers. Definitely recommend!

on 1/19/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Man, this really had the potential to be my HG mascara - I loved the volume and length it gave my lashes and the wand really suited me.

However, I noticed that every time I would wear this mascara, the next day I would wake up with a STYE!!! I thought maybe I had just gotten a bad batch, so I threw it away and repurchased a new one...well, the same exact thing happened again...woke up with a stye the day after using it. Apparently I never learned my lesson, because I ended up repurchasing it for a third time, and sadly it happened again. I just think the formula really irritates my eyes.

I was so bummed :/

on 1/15/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really love this mascara! I haven't found too many that make my seemly thin and short lashes thick and full! It can be clumpy at times so make sure not to pack too much on. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!

on 1/13/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara!! I have never fallen in love with a mascara before and when I first put this on I instantly knew I was hooked! My lashes are medium length really, very long or very short either. I had always thought that my issue was to find a lengthening mascara but now I know I needed volume! It's very black and has a more wet formula, but not enough to weigh down the lashes. It definitely volumizes and it lengthens as well to create BEAUTIFUL a full lashes from root to tip. Definitely repurchasing!!

on 1/4/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love this product. I purchased this after seeing a review by Shaanxo on YouTube, and I gotta say I don't regret it. The packaging is simple and cute, the formula is lightweight so you can apply more layers without feeling like your lashes are weighing you down, and I find that it doesn't clump or smudge during the day. It adds volume to my already long lashes, which is exactly what I was looking for in a mascara. I use this on my top lashes only and on my bottom lashes I use a mascara with a more precise wand that elongates them. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheaper mascara that adds volume and length.

on 12/20/2014 10:03:00 AM

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. I have been using it for almost 3 years and I will not try any other mascara. Be careful when you apply it because the brush is so thick so it may clump. I just wipe off the excess off the brush on the top of the tube and it works perfectly. I would defiantly recommend it!

on 12/18/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It was just ok nothing special