Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 2/21/2015 6:45:00 AM

This is a lovely soft peachy beige on me, it's not chalky or concealer like in any way. A lovely colour, especially for summer. It feels lip balm like, very moisturising. Needs reapplication after eating etc, but most lippies do I find. Will definitely repurchase .

on 2/6/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First off, I love the formula of Rimmel's moisture renew lipsticks. They feel so creamy and moisturizing!

I'm a fan of neutral/nude lips and Nude Delight doesn't disappoint. I have reallyyy pigmented lips so most nude lipsticks make me look like I slapped concealer on. This one does not! On me it's a light apricot/peachy nude, no hint of pink. It brightens my face and complements my skin tone perfectly. NC 40 for reference.
My only gripe with this lippie is that my natural lip color still shows through on the edges because the finish is so creamy. But I use lip liner to fix that, and since this is so cheap I don't mind the inconvenience.

Those with lighter skin tones may find that Nude Delight is too dark/orange for them, but I think it's perfect for those with olive or tan skin. My new HG and definitely repurchasing.

on 1/31/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I absolutely love this, it's the perfect nude for me. It'a a lovely, velvety, creamy, rich color, and it doesn't wash me out (and I am not fair skinned, I am olive) or have that ashy look that other nudes have . When I put it on, it lightens my whole face. Love love love it. The only down point would be that it doesn't have a "nice" scent . It's not bad but it's not perfumed, and I want all my cosmetics to be perfumed. It don't know what is about Rimmel lipsticks, but I absolutely love them, 70 % of my lipsticks are from Rimmel. I try to buy other brands but I am always drawn to the Rimmel stand...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous peach lipstick. I love to wear it with an apricot blush and do a cat eye with gel eyeliner. It's quite creamy, so no need for lip gloss. Rimmel makes the most beautiful modern shades of lipstick, whether it's the moisture renew, lasting finish or the Kate Moss line. They all rival high end lipsticks yet remain affordable. Love it!!

on 6/19/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im around mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. My bottom lip is pink and my top lip is pink rimmed in mauve and purple. The color i gorgeous. Its what the infamous nude lip looks like. Its peachy with a hint of pink. Although its on the lighter side of colors, it is not too light, too grey/ashy or too bright. Although the color is almost the perfect nude for me, the texture of the lipstick kills it for me. Its has a shiny cream finish that slips and smears everywhere. It also take multiple swatches to get full coverage on my top lip. After all the work of making it even coverage, it just smears away with one smack of the lips.

I cant really say if I would purchase this again. Its too creamy and moves every wear.

not bad! its not matte like i would like for a nude lipstick. creamy. smells really cheap though.
love the purple packaging and crown on top.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The packaging is cute. Nothing too fancy, but it definitely serves its purpose.

The formula is to die for! My lips have been terrible all winter, I swear I havent been able to wear many lipsticks at all. The day I bought this, I tried wearing a different lipstick and had to take it off because it looked so terrible on my patchy cracked peely lips. (Looks pretty gross) I then tried this one, and it glides on beautifully! You could not even tell I had dry lips!

The color, is a bit odd. I don't love it, but I dont not like it either. Im a nc15 so it is not nude at all, actually quite orange-brown. But it does look nice. I'm excited to try other colors from this line.

on 4/4/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I usually never buy nude lipsticks. In fact, I avoid them like the plague. My lips are naturally quite mauve-colored, so nudes make me look like I'm six feet underground (excuse my morbidity, but you know what I mean). My go-to 'natural' lipstick is something akin to Mac Fast Play, Twig, or Soap & Glory Red My Lips (which is totally fantastic and not at all red, by the way). Somehow, this lipstick worked for me. It must be the peachy shade combined with the very moisturizing texture, which makes my lips look healthy and plump. I have Shy Girl by Mac, which is considered a dupe, but find that it is less hydrating and therefore keeps my lips looking flat and dimensionless. I have to use a gloss over the top of Shy Girl, whereas Nude Delight looks great on its own. I recommended this shade to my mother, who looks nothing like me (very fair, blonde, blue eyes) and it is a great shade for her as well - no shimmer, no nonsense, totally wearable. 5/5, I'm impressed.

PROS: Decent looking purple packaging. A somewhat creamy and quite peachy nude. Quite inexpensive.

CONS: The name is deceiving. I wouldn't really call this a nude. It's quite orange toned for that (not for me, but I lean warm.) Seems to bleed, run off of my lips quite easy. Wears quite patchy.

on 1/28/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This nude is too dark. If your fair and slightly olive toned this will not be a nude on you it will be more of a browny orange. If your a darker lady this nude is perfect for you. The price is good I bought mine for $6. The packaging is pretty its a shiny dark purple. I like how this lipstick feels on the lips however its a shame its a bit too dark. I would not buy this lipstick again only because its a Brown and not really a nude (n)

Recommended for Medium Skin