Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

4.1

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

Great coverage. A little goes a long way. Can't speak for the lighter or darker, but a strong orange tone in the medium color.

I like this product. A lot of concealers tend to not match me very well (they turn orange later in the day), they don't cover my under eye circles or pimples very well, and/or they are too drying and cake up very easily/don't blend. This is perfect. It IS very heavy, so you don't need a lot and it takes a lot of blending because it is so heavy. However, it covers a lot of my breakouts and scarring on my cheeks and it's super moisturizing. I'm very fair skinned and it surprisingly matches me perfectly and doesn't oxidize. I would definitely buy again. A little goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this concealer, I ve tried a lot of them and this one is my favorite (with Mac Pro Longwear).
This concealer is really concentrated. You only need a pea size to cover both under eyes. Is really concentrated but the feeling is not too heavy if you don t use too much and blend well, it s really natural & easy to use. It does conceal really well my undereyes circles (even without corrector).
It creases just a bit, nothing dramatic (so need to be set with a finishing powder).
Texture : really thick, you can t shake the product in the tube. It s like a thick paste, but it spreads easily on the skin.
The only downside it that it fades it bit during the day. So you may need to reapply it during the day.
Some compare it to MUFE full coverage. In terms of coverage there are similar, as opaque. But I prefer the texture of Laura Geller, it s less sticky, creamier than MUFE. But MUFE stays longer (really waterproof).
Color range : for reference, I’m an NC43,5 in Mac foundation or Nars Syracuse. And I use LG in Med/deep which is just PERFECT. It s tone to tone for me, no highligter effet & has a yellow undertone. Usually, I have to use an orange corrector underneath yellow concealer but no need with this one. Maybe because it s so opaque?
I think it could suit NC42 to NC45 girls (and even a bit darker if use to highlight)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with this product, the Laura Geller "real deal" concealer. An Ulta MUA applied it for me last week, and the result was thrilling. I have Rosacea and like to try different products to conceal redness (and texture). A tiny amount of this pigmented concealer goes a long way. And it can be layered if you feel you need to add a bit more.

I've used it over my Rosacea patches but have not tried it over wrinkly bits. I tried what I had left over on my eyelids, and that was a fail; it creased.

pro's:
extremely pigmented, great coverage
smooth coverage
long-wearing (coverage stays in place, but does not prevent oily break through)

con's
a little on the pricey side, about $22?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This concealer only comes in three shades- Light, Medium, and Dark. I purchased the Light color, and would have to say it is very very blendable. I would assume the other three shades are the same way.

I use this to conceal discoloration in my skin after using a CC primer. It is so highly pigmented, it does a great job. A little goes such a long way with this stuff! I probably use this daily.. and I've had the same tube since August.

The only thing I'm not super fond of is that it does seem a little oily, but not oily enough to make my foundation over it look oily or even oily enough to break me out. Overall I like this concealer a lot for concealing, but wouldn't use it as a highlight!

This concealer works very well so the 'would not buy again' from me is a little misleading. I have always had hormonal and sun-related pigmentation issues and need a heavy concealer on only certain areas of my face but I need it every day. I like this concealer but to me is seems to be exactly like CoverMark Face Magic. CoverMark has more colors to choose from and you can buy samples at a very small cost to test them. The per ounce price of Laura Geller's is more (.70 oz for $22 vs .75 oz for $19.95) and I have been able to find 15% off coupons for CoverMark. CoverMark is SPF 20 which is important to me. I don't know whether LG's has SPF.

So for these reasons I will stick to my CM but the LG one is good too, especially if you are getting it as part of some kit or something. Both stay all day and cover very well. I set both with powder and don't use either of them under my eyes. You need only a tiny bit BUT it needs to be well blended to prevent it looking like a mask.

Love this! I don't have horrendous under-eye circles and darkness, but enough to want a good concealer that isn't going to look overly obvious or get super creased during the day and THIS concealer fits the bill! The coverage is fantastic and you only need the teeny tiniest bit to cover things. Not expensive either! I use light for under my eyes and medium on any spots or blemishes on my face. I would & will buy again.

Love this stuff. I have tried more concealers than anything else and this is my favorite. I have horrible dark circles and this stuff is the best. Highly pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit. Lasts all day, looks as good at the end of the day as it does right after I put it on.

I've had this concealer for a while not and it doesn't work the same every time. I find that over time the concealer separates in the tube, but this concealer is too thick to shake and mix the concealer around. Sometimes the concealer comes out with this clear oil mixed with it, but when it does, the concealer seems to glide on better. When the drier concealer comes out, it looks cakey on my blemishes. Maybe I should get a replacement tube or squeeze it all out and mix it in a container.

In terms of the coverage, this is definitely a high coverage concealer. I only need a drop to cover everything. So even though one tube might seem a bit pricey, it will last you a very long time. However, keeping it for too long makes the concealer separate like previously mentioned I suppose. I'm conflicted.

I got the shade medium and it has a yellow undertone. I'm about an NC30 in mac, and this shade is perfect.

This stuff is no joke. I have never found anything that would cover my dark circles, but this does, and very well. It has a thick consistency, but glides on well. I have to be very careful to keep it from creasing in the fine lines under my eyes. I find that some eyeshadow primer just below the lower lash line helps with that. And lots of blending. For coverage, it can't be beat. Hands down, the best I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. I will repurchase when this tube runs out, but that will take a long time because you need very little of this concealer to do the job. I mean, way less than you would think. So, in my opinion, that makes it a good value for the price.

Top Rated Laura Geller Products