July 25, 2014 | 1768 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by yeahitscase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I don't have horrendous under-eye circles and darkness, but enough to want a good concealer that isn't going to look overly obvious or get super creased during the day and THIS concealer fits the bill! The coverage is fantastic and you only need the teeny tiniest bit to cover things. Not expensive either! I use light for under my eyes and medium on any spots or blemishes on my face. I would & will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have tried more concealers than anything else and this is my favorite. I have horrible dark circles and this stuff is the best. Highly pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit. Lasts all day, looks as good at the end of the day as it does right after I put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by meetcookieman

I've had this concealer for a while not and it doesn't work the same every time. I find that over time the concealer separates in the tube, but this concealer is too thick to shake and mix the concealer around. Sometimes the concealer comes out with this clear oil mixed with it, but when it does, the concealer seems to glide on better. When the drier concealer comes out, it looks cakey on my blemishes. Maybe I should get a replacement tube or squeeze it all out and mix it in a container.

In terms of the coverage, this is definitely a high coverage concealer. I only need a drop to cover everything. So even though one tube might seem a bit pricey, it will last you a very long time. However, keeping it for too long makes the concealer separate like previously mentioned I suppose. I'm conflicted.

I got the shade medium and it has a yellow undertone. I'm about an NC30 in mac, and this shade is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Laurad01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is no joke. I have never found anything that would cover my dark circles, but this does, and very well. It has a thick consistency, but glides on well. I have to be very careful to keep it from creasing in the fine lines under my eyes. I find that some eyeshadow primer just below the lower lash line helps with that. And lots of blending. For coverage, it can't be beat. Hands down, the best I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. I will repurchase when this tube runs out, but that will take a long time because you need very little of this concealer to do the job. I mean, way less than you would think. So, in my opinion, that makes it a good value for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

This stuff is awesome. I'm Italian and have the curse of the dark circles. The smallest dot covers both my eyes. The only downside is that if you put too much on it WILL start creasing, which is why I only gave it a four. It blends fairly easy and looks really natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I just tried this for under eye, it creased in 10 minutes, I was trying to find the creasless on
LM makes, the only place I could find it is QVC, Real deal is not meant for under eye. I took mine back, plus its very drying

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Freebirdsoul

I very much like this concealer. I have a lighter olive complexion and oily skin. I have awful dark circles under my eyes. This does a fabulous job of covering them and the medium shade is perfect for me. If you use too much of this, it will look cakey. You only need the tiniest bit- which makes the price not bad at all. A tube of this lasts me forever !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by th3amazingashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a little goes along way. its fantastic although the packaging is.small in size it'll last forever !!!! best concealer ever

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Berkah84

It is a decent concealer - Not so much for the under eyes, though. This product became slightly greasy, and did not do a good job at covering the under eye circles. But in general, it was good at covering some of the darker spots on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by nostalgicbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was quite sticker shocked at Ulta, but decided to plunk down the cash due to the all the rave reviews. I knew this would be on the thick side and hoped it would be just the thing to cover up the lovely broken capillaries on either side of my nose. I selected "LIGHT" and it is, in fact, too light. Also, it can absolutely look cakey. You really only need the tiniest dab. As for covering up my broken capillaries...it does a fairly impressive job. It also does an OK job on under-eye circles (but again, it's easy to use too much and end up with a cakey finish). Will probably repurchase.