April 20, 2014 | 1004 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by carolina93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros-
- Made my hair feel more nourished
-Intensified my hair colour
-Doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking oily
-Only a small amount of the product is needed

Cons-
- Expensive
- Didn't reduce hair frizz

I like to us this product to nourish my hair. However to reduce frizz this product isn't great. To reduce frizz i use the curly hair 'loc' method using unrefined coconut oil and my Shea Moisture curl and style milk which works wonders.

Mixture of 3c/4a hair

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by absdeinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a rather expensive oil, but personally I think it is worth it.

I have very fine baby thin hair...so soft and easily tangle after every shampoo. I have tried numerous products but this is the only one that could give me a near 100% satisfaction, if only the price could be cheaper. Having said that, I would still keep purchasing just because it works for me.

I only have to use a little bit after my shampoo and let my hair air dry and it just detangle the end without much fuzz... and I love the smell. Actually I am using the whole line of Morrocanoil, the shampoo, conditioner, mask and I found that they are all good products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

This product is over-rated. Most hair oil products are about the same. It is overpriced so I would purchase a generic brand next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Elaine1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOt bad as a protective oil while I straighten my hair with Hot tools.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good for fine/ dry hair, my hair is blonde and learned the hard way that I needed to purchase the 'light' version, I use it every day and I use it as an intense treatment at night before washing the next morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nmills81

This is a hair saver!!!! My hair is fine, thin and oily and this product does not weigh it down...it's simply amazing...very light weight and is such an excellent product to use on damaged hair to repair it....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nope nope nope NOPE. My hair hated this product, everyone practically worships this stuff and i'd heard really great things about it, and I was in the market for a hair oil. So I decided to get a little tiny bottle from my work and try it out. Worst thing ever. It did not leave my hair feeling soft or hydrating, instead the ends looked even drier than they originally had, and my hair would get oily after like a day of use. I know how to use these products, amount wise and how to dispense it through your hair and everything, so it wasn't me putting it on wrong. I never felt like this really absorbed in my hair very well, I tried the regular and the light version and neither of them made a difference, I felt like it just coated my hair instead of actually absorbing into my hair..
The only thing I did like about this product was the packaging was pretty decent, I know the bigger sizes come with pumps which is pretty nifty. And the little bottles are okay to carry around with you too. The smell was also fantastic, kind of like vanilla. I liked it.
But the actual product just didn't work for me, I was really disappointed because I really wanted to like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

The hair oil is amazing. I had heard about this stuff and saw my friend using it in her hair and she said she loved it and told me to try it. It made my hair soooo soft I had to go out and buy it. It has kind of a weird smell but it doesn't linger anyway. I have a lot of hair so I split my hair in half and use one pump per half and I use it from the ears down maybe once a week. The oil absorbs into my hair really quickly and it doesn't look greasy or anything. This is expensive but it lasts such a long time that it's a lot of product for your dough. I'll repurchase once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! This product has literally changed my hairs life. Every time i use it people comment on how healthy my hair looks. Naturally i have alot of hair that is very thin, dry, frizzy and curly! A nightmare really and it requires alot of maintenance. Just one pump of this oil makes my hair shiny, sleek, less frizzy, healthy, it looks like i have had a professional blow dry. Its amazing. I have tried other cheaper brands and they just do not compare. The reason why its more expensive is because it has a higher concentration of argan oil in it. Cheaper products are cheaper because they use less argan oil which means you have to use more product to have the same effect. I also have the shampoo, conditioner and curl product which i like. I have to use head and shoulders shampoo every other time though to manage my scalp. Moroccanoil and my ghd is all i need to turn my frizzy curly hair into super sleek straight hair. No one even knows i have curly hair now!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hdugg8

Buying the product again is varied for me because I wouldn't rush to Ebay to buy another bottle since it is expensive. Other then that I like the product, it's not a bad product at all and it does look after the ends of my hair which get really dry from having ombre. I have never been able to grow my hair out with think ends but this product helps so much with that. Although he careful when using hot tools because the oil can heat up and burn your hair. Xx