Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/21/2015 11:02:00 AM

Love this.

I love the scent, I love the product. Makes my hair look sleek and healthy. MY hair is very frizzy if I don't use it (have tried others. Apart from one I can't find anywhere none of them worked as well.)

on 6/12/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this oil in the LIGHT version for fine hair and smells like a dream... I find that it weights my hair down even if i apply a tiny amount as recommended so i like to use this as a daily treatment before i go to bed or before a shower.
i love that it comes in a dark amber colored jar that protects the oil from sunlight and it comes with a nozzle that makes it mess free and hygenic to dispense. a little goes a looooong way

Amazing product!! Always my go to and can't be without. This is definitely my number one secret weapon for my hair this and of course dry shampoo. A little goes along way so the bottle lasts a long time! Will keep rebuying and recommending it to everyone!!

on 6/2/2015 6:11:00 AM

HOLYGRAIL hair oil! It smells like heaven and it gives my hair the most healthy and shiny look. If you have dry hair or split ends problems, then this oil will come to your rescue :)

on 5/25/2015 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm on my second full size bottle now. I love this stuff. When I first used it I saw results instantly. It leaves hair smooth.

on 5/18/2015 9:46:00 AM

Expensive... but gorgeous. Amazing smell. Beautiful hydrated hair after use.
TIP: if you're blonde or light brunette, use the "light" formulation so it doesn't look too heavy on your hair.

on 5/4/2015 4:22:00 PM

Love it. Just a bit pricey

on 4/29/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Used this and was happy with it. But discovered the Shu uemura and that one made my hair so soft and is more like a treatment than Moroccanoil. So the Moroccanoil is out.

on 3/21/2015 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have tried countless hair oils/serums and this one works the best for me. Although it doesn't make my hair look perfect by any means it makes it look the best it can. My hair is frizzy, dry, damaged, coarse, color treated and no matter how many expensive products I try on it it never looks as good as most peoples hair and I am resigned to that fact although I always try the newest products that promise miracles but don't deliver at least for me. Enough complaining - my point about this oil is that my hair looks it's best (which is halfway decent) after I use this. Im on my second bottle of this and will continue to buy it until I find something better.

on 3/17/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's an okay product. My hair is super oily and I can't put any products on after conditioning and putting a heat protector because of my natural oils, but this was the only oil that never made my hair oily or feel heavy. However, I can definitely live without it.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products