Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30 45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Polyurethane 11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)

on 5/13/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just tried this Rimmel eye pencil in #263 Starlit Black. I had a coupon but also wanted to try a sparkly black liner. I've only used it a few times but I like it. It glides on really well. It almost looks gunmetal gray in certain lights. So I wouldn't say it's the blackest black ever. I had no fallout of the glitter & found the smudger soft & comfy on my eyes. My problem w/the smudger is it almost erases the line instead of just softening it. I thought the tip started decently sharp but flattens out easily. I didn't dare sharpen it w/its included sharpener b/c it's really soft & I didn't want to waste product. I found success w/a folded paper towel for sharpening. I didn't care about its Waterproof claim. I don't wear Waterproof mascaras, either. It claimed to last 10 Hours. That's true b/c I wore it yesterday from 9:30a.m. til 10:30p.m. & found No smudging, flaking, or fading. This was over a shadow primer & powder shadow, so Idk how long it'd last w/just shadow or skin. I've always found automatic liners tricky to apply on lower lashline, so I haven't tried it there yet. I prefer a really sharp wooden pencil for use in that region & just feathered on color. Since it said Waterproof I was concerned about removal but I used my Clean & Clear Night Relaxing wipes & it disappeared w/out a fight. It was only $4 w/the coupon & $5 w/out one, so it was a good deal. I'd definitely repurchase it whenever it's gone b/c I have no color like it & it's fun to use.

on 5/13/2015 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

holy holy hooooly grail. shall I elaborate? HOLY GRAILLL

on 5/6/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

So this product is great for filling in your eyebrows. I bought the color rich brown and used it to fill in my black/brown eyebrows when they were over plucked. I only use this for filling in eyebrows and as a bottom waterline eyeliner and it works great for both!

on 2/14/2015 3:39:00 AM

If I could give no lippies, I would. I bought this months ago in Emerald Sparkle (a glittery teal) and forgot I had it. I tried applying it--tried being the key word--it wouldn't work! Even with slight pressure, the eyeliner wouldn't transfer. I tried applying some heat to make it soft, still no luck. Since my receipt for it is long gone and I can't return it, it ended up in the trash.

on 1/21/2015 10:30:00 PM

My HG drugstore eyeliner. The only one I've found that will stay all day when I tight line with it. Can smudge once applied but it will set and not move. Not great in my waterline, but I've never found any liner that stays all day.

on 12/22/2014 10:29:00 PM

Goes on well with ease and stays on, with little smudging. Inepensive. My HG of drugstore eyeliner.

on 8/24/2014 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got this as a temporary replacement for my fav dark brown waterproof liner- buxom hold the line- which I misplaced and hopefully will turn up soon. Since this rimmel one had such good reviews here I thought for sure it would be fine. I thought wrong😡-this is prob the worst drugstore one I could have gotten- it was not long lasting or waterproof- came right off the waterline, it was too soft and clumped, smeared and flaked off when I was trying to tight line with it. Really disagree with the mass consensus on this one. Prob will return and try a ds one that got bad reviews, lol.

on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I read a lot of really good reviews for this eyeliner and decided to give it a try. I was hoping to find a waterproof eyeliner that was good enough to stay on during the summer heat. Unfortunately, this eyeliner didn't work for me. I like the way it applies. It goes on smoothly and the sharpener that comes with it is really handy and works well. However, after just an hour or two I noticed it was smudging all over the place. I thought maybe my lids were just too oily, so the next day I tried using a primer. The same thing happened so I'll be returning this product. My search for a HG waterproof eyeliner goes on.

I read the best eyeliner list recommended by Paula and decided to give this eyeliner a try and it didn't disappoint me at all!!!! Given its low price, this eyeliner can beat some of those I tried that cost around $20. The touch feels really soft and smooth, and the color is full and easy to be applied. However, it is not that waterproof and may not be able to last for a long time as I did try to put some water on my lids to see if it lasts and unfortunately it starts to fade. But still would repurchase it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the colour "Sable" because I was looking for an affordable, effective eyeliner in a brown colour. I mainly got it because it was inexpensive and an automatic style pencil. Automatic pencils do not waste product unlike the traditional eyeliner pencil. This eyeliner is long lasting and does not budge all day. It goes on easily which is always a plus. I will definitely buy again and also I will buy other colours too.