October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Steelermummeh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the green version to help cover redness.

It does work - sort of. It's covered my redness quite well for about an hour. Then it left a stinging sensation that didn't quit. For $30, that's a massive disappointment.

It looks like my girls will have another product to fight over.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by NickiMadden

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this primer thinking that the yellow would actually brighten underneath my eyes prior to foundation and concealer - it does nothing. It blends into my skin like a moisturiser. It does not prolong the wear of my makeup, nor does it make my foundation application easier - it actually makes my foundation stick and grab in all sorts of places. Total waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this everyday for about two weeks and I have to admit that this is the first MUFE product I've been disappointed by. This primer doesn't really do anything that a primer should do. It does not help my makeup last longer. It does not control oil/shine (and I have combination/dry skin!). And the tint (02 mauve) is so subtle it's really not useful for color correction. For me, there is zero difference between using this primer and not using it.

I am also starting to suspect that this primer caused a recent small breakout on my forehead.

Good points: great packaging, lightweight texture, no cyclopentasiloxane (an ingredient that causes reactions in some people), and a nice, sweet fragrance (though unscented is preferable)

The price is way too high for this product to be so mediocre. Honestly, I've used sunscreens (Sofina, Shiseido) that have done a better job of keeping my face looking fresh than this stuff. I will not repurchase and will probably end up returning the bottle I do have.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by autumnbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate this product. Got the Neutral one as it was recommended by the SA at Sephora. After first use, I noticed some zits and after my second use, I broke out like CRAZY! Regret purchasing such an expensive product which just made my skin worse.

Am really dissatisfied.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes me break out every time I use it and I don't think it makes my makeup stay on longer, although it does make it go one more evenly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I don't usually use a foundation primer, but I dabble with them from to time because who doesn't want longer lasting flawless foundation? This primer is similar to the NARS pore refining primer in that it has a watery consistency, which I prefer over the more silicone-y primers (i.e. Smashbox). It's scented with a fresh fragrance that dissipates after a while but initially it's a bit strong. I don't really notice any "glowing" effects from this primer and my foundation didn't seem to apply any differently than if I had applied it directly over my moisturizer. So, I can't say that this is a must-have, but I do like this primer because it's lightweight and not as thick or greasy feeling as some silicone-based primers can be.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

after i used it ....i got acne on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by melisca

I read many negative comments about this product but still I decided to try it. To stay on the safe side I bought this one in Apricot as I am a fair skinned lady especially in the winter and I was afraid how the other colors may reflect on my skin in different lights.

The main reason to choose this brand was that I am very satisfied with their foundation.

My main concern was to hide more the tiny blue veins which appear around my eyes before I apply the other make-up. Nothing like this I ever read to be written for the product but my sense did not mislead me. This shade really kills the blue in my skin and leaves it smoother and glowing. Besides this the formula seems to be very good for my skin:
1. With very tiny amount I cover the whole face area
2. No irritation, no redness, no pimples after using it
3. I can still feel my skin is breathing
4. My make-up lasts longer.
5. Actually with it I even don't need foundation but only concealer in some areas.

I am considering whether not to try it in Caramel, a shade used by the dark-skinned ladies to see what the effect will be. I am only afraid that if I like it in the shop it would be difficult for me to stop myself from buying it and it is expensive, very expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh, bought the light blue in the hopes of enlivening my uber pale skin. Went on smooth enough, blended ok, but always seemed to just sit on my skin. My foundstion is low to medium coverage, but this primer seemed to make my foundation feel heavy. Didn't do anything in terms of oil control. Couldn't really find a good use for it, so I gave it to my 20 something niece to try as she is a fan of MUFE, loose powder. Very expensive for a product that does virtually nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only word to describe this primer is "suck". If I could, I would not even give a star. It is super expensive and it doesn't works at all. It totally sucks. I wore this and it made any of my foundation looked patchy and made it slide off my face in an hour. I've come to a verdict that none of any MUFE products suits me. I tried the HD foundation and many more my conclusion on them is that they aren't suitable for me. Would never purchase this nor any of MUFE's products.