April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this mascara and this is my first high-end mascara. For me, mascara needs to give serious length, thick volume and hold a curl and Smoky Lash delivers! It doesn't flake or smudge and it holds the curl all day.
This shade of black is very intense, accentuates my eyes and gives me that dramatic flair that I like to have for my lashes. After I comb out my lashes and they dry, my lashes feel soft to the touch and not crunchy.
While it is more expensive than what I'm used to paying for, it is worth it. No more drugstore mascaras for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is INTENSE! I received a free sample from Sephora for my birthday. It instantly adds length, definition and thickness. It is pretty dramatic - not natural in the slightest - but I love stand-out lashes so I wear this every day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Thank goodness this was a Sephora gift as a part of their birthday reward because this stuff caused major eye irritation. After six hours of wear I had to remove it because it began flaking off into my eyes. Then do an eye flush. Spent the rest of day with red irritated eyes. :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smoky Lash = Flaky Lash. If you wear contacts, run away from this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by CassLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As many others I received this in my Sephora Birthday along with a mini lippie. I do not know what others are griping about. I seriously love this mascara. I have always worn Maybelline Lash Stiletto. And now I do not want to be without this MUFE Mascara!! I love the length it gives my already full/long lashes. The wand was a little concerning. But it does wonders for me. It has become my holy grail mascara. And it is my first high end mascara. Whoop whoop.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by emc22010

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara was a total fail for me. I received this as a gift from Sephora, so at least I did not waste money on this crap. First of all, I have naturally long lashes with decent volume and can generally hold a curl, so I am not starting from nothing...This mascara made my lashes look so bad.. When I first put it on, it looked ok...ok definition, ok length, ok volume after 2 coats.. then a strange thing happened.. about 1 hour after applying, I looked in the mirror and not only was the definition gone, but my eyelashes were sticking to each other!.. It looked like I had 5 fat lashes (twigs really ) on each eye!... not cute. About an hour later, I looked in the mirror and it was flakes galore, both upper and lower eyelids and I looked like a total freak..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

I just got this as a freebie gift from sephora, and wow, my lashes look great. I have been using covergirl lashblast for like ever. And it got the job done, but it was always a little clumpy and a little flaky. But this stuff, man. My lashes are lifted and lovely. I was surprised how mush of a difference it made. I'm not sure how expensive this stuff is though, because I got it for free.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MonBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was a huge disappointment from such an excellent brand.
This formula is so HEAVY it pulled the curl out if my lashes. It doesn't lengthen well at all and it clumps like crazy. I am not one to return things, but this mascara left me cold, for $23.00 this is crap. It's clumpy and involves a lot of time to get it half way presentable - for this much money, I want to use it and go.
Some reviewers have said it flakes, I gave not had that issue. It does leave me with sloppy spider leg lashes and for $23...that's shameful. I will not be rebuking this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

I test-drove this mascara yesterday during Halloween, and I have to say that it performed really well. The application was smooth, and it didn't clump or gather. And even with the huge wand, it was very easy to apply. It also didn't flake off, which is a huge plus.

I think the price was a little bit extravagant, but I would repurchase this out I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty, but it's just a good basic mascara, and performs the same as drugstore brands.