October 31, 2014 | 1460 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by vjh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush was kind of expensive, considering I have dozens of other brushes, but I bought it because I was curious, and I'm SO glad I did! My hair is very fine and straight, and a few inches past my shoulders. It tangles easily when I shampoo it, no matter what I do or what products I use in the shower. I can't use a regular comb on my hair when it's wet, it would take forever to brush out and end up ripping out a lot of my hair, even when I used wide tooth combs designed for wet hair. Before I bought the Tangle Teezer I used a regular hairbrush on my wet hair, even though that's supposed to be awful for your hair. I thought it did an okay job, but the Tangle Teezer works so much better! It easily detangles my hair and it doesn't seem to pull out any hair that isn't shed naturally. After using it for about a year I actually found that my ponytail is thicker, which makes sense when I see how few hairs I shed with the Tangle Teezer as opposed to the regular hairbrush I used to use! I still use regular combs and brushes when I do my hair after it's dry, but if it is extra tangled or I just need a quick brush I reach for the Tangle Teezer. I do wish it had a traditional brush shape with a handle to hold, because if my hands are wet it can be kind of slippery to hold, but that's minor. Overall, I'm really happy I decided to try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The best hairbrush ever! Gets out all tugs and makes hair soft and smooth, and looking healthy. Even after having tons of hairspray in my hair due to a show, and it being really tuggy due to hairspray, I use this brush twice through my hair and pretty much all the tugs are out! This brush Is expensive, but is definitely worth it if your hair gets tuggy easily or gets messy, frizzy or is thick (like mine.) Defintely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kings20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Seriously, this brush rocks!!!! I have bra length, fine, colored hair and not a lot of it. Because my hair is on the thin side, I'm doing everything to make sure that I lose as less hair as possible. With that said, the Tangle Teezer is amazing on my hair type! Brushes through the tangles gently and the bristles feel great on my scalp as well. I also only lose 20-50 hairs the entire day!! That in itself is amazing. The TT is super gentle on wet hair as well. It's lightweight and comes in cute colours. Love it!! I also have the Wet Brush and found it very ordinary. I didn't enjoy using it because I lose less hair with a wide tooth comb then with the Wet Brush. Overall, love the TT over the WB for my hair type.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by marysucha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was not all that great as it is hyped up to be. It worked fine intially but after a couple of months the ends of the plastic bristles splayed and now it hurts to use this brush. For $17 that I spent on it, it should have last at least 6 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mhjohnson80

the price is a little too high for such a terrible brush. i got it for about 13-14 dollars, and it claims to not pull at your hair, and it does very badly. it makes a very unpleasant noise when going through knots, terrible with wet hair. i don't know, i just really don't like this brush and i thought it would be amazing, i was pretty disappointed. it could just be my hair though. it's always really thick and knotted no matter what i do. unless it's straightened which is rare for me to do anymore. no brushes work for me and i thought this would. overall I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own the original version and I purchased it from Spacenk. I mainly purchased this from travel so I could use it on wet and dry hair. I prefer this to the Wet Brush since I don't have to worry about water retention within the brush. I also feel like this a sanitary and easy to clean option to a regular brush. I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY brush I would use on my thick, bra-length 4a hair when dry. With a bit of water or spray detangler, I can stretch my hair section by section. I don't need this brush often, but I'm glad that I have this in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MES

Two words, holy grail! Tangle Teezer is the best brush I have ever used. I have fine, dry hair that tangles very easily. Over the years I have tried all sorts of combs and brushes and never had much luck. Even The Wet Brush snagged on my hair. Even on wet hair this did not snag, pull, or yank. Tangle Teezer is priced comparably to hair brushes found at supermarkets and drug stores, so it's a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the best wet/dry hair brush I've ever used. I even compare it to a regular paddle brush, which is okay... until it's put to the test!

Don't believe me? Check out my video below to see for yourself!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is an absolutely amazing brush and I'll never use a normal hairbrush again. It's like my hair has never had knots in it. Makes brushing hair completely painless and there's no pulling . Suitable for wet hair too.

My only complaint is the price. It's quite expensive in Australia so I bought it for half the price off ASOS.