April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - ANEW Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend purchased this for me, along with the day cream, about three weeks ago. At first I was not at all thrilled, because my skin is obnoxiously sensitive and breaks out very easily. Trying new products is a huge hassle. However, I was on the hunt for a new moisturizer since my skin gets dry and flaky in the winter so figured I'd give it a shot.

To my surprise I've had no clogged pores, irritation, nor zits. My skin also feels hydrated when I wake up, as opposed to feeling greasy or oily. Also, my skin has zero dry patches now! Not a flake in sight! The cream does have a light fragrance, but I stopped noticing it after a week of use.

The texture of the cream is nice and light; no stickiness and it doesn't make my skin oily. A little bit goes a long way for me, so my little sample jar with last me much more than 2 weeks (as suggested by Avon's website). And since sample jars are only $12, I'll happily purchase one when I run out.

Several people have mentioned their dislike of the packaging for the sample jars and full size containers. When I apply mine I use cotton swabs to get it out and dot it on my face, then I use my finger pads to pat it into my skin. If you don't mind using your fingers to get it out, or a cotton swab, this stuff is worth a try.

Also, if you're not a fan of creams that aren't natural/organic, you probably shouldn't be testing this out in the first place. Save yourself the time and money, there are other options out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

Tried this mositurizer for Three month and here my vertic....
Very basic, lots of chemicals see the ingredients list, highly fragranced moisturizer that did absoulutly nothing for my skin accept sit on my my skin. I have more normal type skin and made my skin flaky, dehydrated and dull. I have a healthy diet/lifestyle too.
It also started to feel like an eraser was on my skin all gooey and balled up if that make sense.
I don't have sensitve skin at all, I've tried other much more active cosmeticaul products with AHA's in it this gave me a delayed reaction, irriation it felt so itichy like ants had to wash my face. Lots of lots of chemicals in this. Think what your putting on your face before hand is my lesson with this products.
Did not hydrated i would definiatly test this product befores trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by JudyDan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Avon's Anew Genics is a night time cream with Gylcolic acid. Using this and the related Avon Platinum day time cream, I saw dramatic changes to my face. It was firmer, sun spots got lighter and fine lines disappeared. This is great and inexpensive. I am 59,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryCheeksForever

I started using this product when I turned 29 and really liked it. I was trying to save some money so decided to try the Oil of Olay lines. I tried 2 of their lines, but I didn't see the same results as I did with Rejuvenate. I use the day and night cream for face and eyes. Within 3 days I saw a decrease in my smile lines and my skin was soo soft. I will say that my lines are very fine, I'm almost 33 now and most people think I'm in my early 20's. Some people don't like the strong fragrance, but I actually really love it! It feels like I'm at the spa when I put it on. Also, I get this for about $60 for the day and night face creams, the combo eye creams, and the gel cleanser. I have a local Avon store and the owner passes on the savings to her customers. So for me the price and results are fabulous, so I will continue to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by palegrneyez30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was skeptical of avon stuff, mostly the facial creams..but I got this (night cream) in a sample set with the cleanser and under eye mostierizer. Here I'll be buying the regular size set since the sample set is almost finished. I liked the night cream, I wish it was unscented, because lets face it..who needs their face smelling like perfume? Anyway once you get over the smell its actually nice stuff. I have oily, acne prone skin and it doesnt aggravate either one..as a matter of fact I think it helps control all that. Since Im only 31yrs I really don't have wrinkles, so I dont know if it would help with that, but this stuff is specifically for women in their 30s, if your over 30 and this doesnt work they have other lines that may work for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by crysna

This is my HG night cream perfect for oily skin or acne prone! Due to the salicylic acid (know as acne medication) ingredient included on this formula it works as a soft scrub on ur skin, cleaning ur pores and getting a brighter complexion on the morning! The cotton extract supple ur skin leaving it soft and calm. I 've never used "night creams" due to the sticky and the heavy feeling (perfect for dry skin) but when I got a sample jar with my last shopping (thanks to my avon lady) I say what not to give it a try, and I just ended love it; it really moisturize my skin without feeling oily or sticky or heavy just perfect! It spreads easily over cleansed and after toning, absorbs quickly, the smells is strong but after a week I didn't care for it; I got a tingle feeling after apply but something I can handle that diminished after 10 minutes! It's absolutely all what I was looking for a night cream, just try it before buying the big jar! Just perfect for oily skin;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a very difficult time finding any night cream that won't break me out. This did Not break out my skin, nor does it feel greasy or heavy. I have 2 small trial jars. It's a little bit pricy for me. Ive been using this nightly for almost 2 weeks now and my skin hasn't felt any more moisturized. **This is not as perfumed as other rejuvenate products.**

It's good enough, but it's nothing extraordinary. It feels great, doesn't break me out, and isn't too smelly. I'll use it until I find better. Actually, it'd make a great day cream too

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a highly fragranced silicone-based night cream that offers absolutely no benefits to the skin whatsoever. Contains salicylic acid to exfoliate and cotton extract to soothe skin. I don't think it contains enough active ingredients to actually do anything. As a basic moisturizer, it fails miserably. Does not hydrate, exfoliate or soothe skin. Try samples of this before purchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The texture of this "cream" is awful, almost gel-like upon application, uncomfortable, and certainly not very creamy nor rich as I expect from a Night Cream. Would not sink in and therefore not moisturising, just sat on top of my skin, then dried out into a coating resembling jelly. Forget it if you have mature/dry skin in need of overnight hydration, don't waste your $'s (I didn't as this was a sample). Also made my skin feel cold upon application, a very odd sensation (is this the "revitalizing" part of it one wonders?), cooling is certainly not what I'd want in a Night Cream anyway. This product eventually started to ball up into sticky little jelly balls and then fell off my face when I later touched it! Honestly, my face was a gunky mess. Awful, just an awful experience all round using this cream. Washed the rest of it off and thanked my lucky stars I did not sleep with it on only to find jelly balls all over my bed linen the following morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

I received this in a sample kit.

My skin feels great in the morning, but I did notice that if you don't wash the cream off your finger right away, the skin sort of dries out.

As others have mentioned, I'd recommend repackaging it so that you don't have to keep sticking your dirty hand into the rest of the cream.