November 28, 2014 | 1422 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by polywoobi

I bought this several years ago. After few months of use, I had to stop because it does not seem to work at all. My eyes was still puffy. It was a waste of money, indeed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Cindernella

Made my undereyes stand out more..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Davjeda

This product does absolutely nothing for puffiness, not even mild puffiness. and not even if you store it in the fridge. It has no benefits at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This roller does reduce puffiness for me and tightens up skin around my eyes in the mornings just enough to make me look awake and fresh. It's very cold, which is great on swollen or tired eyes, and the formula absorbs into my skin quickly and without any kind of film.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product does nothing. I paid around $11 for this tiny thing and I used it for months... Guess what? My eyes looked like they became even puffier. So I stopped using it. I wasted my money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by GulaMir

I love Garnier Products, but this one didn`t help me to reduse puffiness under my eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by StephersSays

I bought this like a year ago, probably longer than that, to help reduce the dark circles and bags I was starting to develop. I have a habit of not getting a full night's sleep at times and it was starting to show. I got this at a low price, most likely because I had a good coupon for it. I wish I could say extremely good things about it, but it's just okay. I've been using it like 3 times a week. I have had no negative effects at all from using it. I think it's all in my head though. I feel like I have seen a noticeable difference, but not quite sure. I'm still using it. I love the roller ball feature. It gives a cooling sensation on my skin. It's not a terrible product but I say save your money, do some research, invest in a better product, and make sure to catch plenty of zzzz's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the bad reviews for this product. You have to find the best way to use it, and don't expect any miracles. I find it very useful. I use it every morning when I wake up to reduce the puffiness under my eyes, or after i've been crying. For me, it doesn't matter what the ingredients are. I mainly buy it because the coolness of the metal ball does all the work, and the liquid just helps it roll over the fragile skin easier (especially if you keep it in the fridge!) There are drug store brands that do the same thing, but they are really only a couple dollars cheaper. I'm sure they all work the same though. I roll it over my under eyes gently, going back and forth about four times, and blend it into the skin with my ring finger. It really does reduces my puffiness. I'll continue to repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does nothing.. Doesn't rehydrate under my eyes or reduce dark circles or puffiness in any way. I've been using it twice a day for about a month and my eyes look exactly the same.

IS A W.A.S.T.E. OF MONEY

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MoniM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Save your money. I was expecting this product to refresh my eye area and wake my eyes up in the mornings. Also, I applied at night as directed. I've been using it for about a month and a half now. It did nothing. Very, very disappointing. Will not repurchase again.