April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by GulaMir

I love Garnier Products, but this one didn`t help me to reduse puffiness under my eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by StephersSays

I bought this like a year ago, probably longer than that, to help reduce the dark circles and bags I was starting to develop. I have a habit of not getting a full night's sleep at times and it was starting to show. I got this at a low price, most likely because I had a good coupon for it. I wish I could say extremely good things about it, but it's just okay. I've been using it like 3 times a week. I have had no negative effects at all from using it. I think it's all in my head though. I feel like I have seen a noticeable difference, but not quite sure. I'm still using it. I love the roller ball feature. It gives a cooling sensation on my skin. It's not a terrible product but I say save your money, do some research, invest in a better product, and make sure to catch plenty of zzzz's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the bad reviews for this product. You have to find the best way to use it, and don't expect any miracles. I find it very useful. I use it every morning when I wake up to reduce the puffiness under my eyes, or after i've been crying. For me, it doesn't matter what the ingredients are. I mainly buy it because the coolness of the metal ball does all the work, and the liquid just helps it roll over the fragile skin easier (especially if you keep it in the fridge!) There are drug store brands that do the same thing, but they are really only a couple dollars cheaper. I'm sure they all work the same though. I roll it over my under eyes gently, going back and forth about four times, and blend it into the skin with my ring finger. It really does reduces my puffiness. I'll continue to repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does nothing.. Doesn't rehydrate under my eyes or reduce dark circles or puffiness in any way. I've been using it twice a day for about a month and my eyes look exactly the same.

IS A W.A.S.T.E. OF MONEY

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MoniM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Save your money. I was expecting this product to refresh my eye area and wake my eyes up in the mornings. Also, I applied at night as directed. I've been using it for about a month and a half now. It did nothing. Very, very disappointing. Will not repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG-- what was I thinking! Okay I was desperate to try anything to deflate the morning bag--that eventually go down. Well this product is just as bad as it's overall rating indicates. I am one who also got the tiny bumps around my eye about an hour after applying it and worse yet--while the puffiness did seem to go down, I was left with a dark circle under my eyes than I've ever noticed. I spent thirty minutes with ice cold cotton rounds resting on my under eye area trying to counteract the result of this crap. This product has scared me away from any other products of this type. Will only try a heavier moisturizer for the under eye area but never anymore rollerballs!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

This stuff does absolutely, positively nothing for puffiness or circles. I doubt that it adds anything nourishing at all to my skin. Might as well put water in the container. The application method is wildly unsanitary as well. I will not be purchasing any type of roller ball product in the future. From Garnier or anyone else. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I don't know about this product, I haven't seen too much of a difference. I probably will stop using it. I wish I just didn't spend $20 on a product that doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this because my under circles were my one issue, and I believed rather than mask it with makeup, I should correct the problem. This did nothing. It feels refreshing, but not for long. I've had this for about 1 1/2 years, and I'm not halfway yet. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read about this is the Allure Mag. "Best of..." I'm so surprised they rated this product so highly! Because it did *nothing* for me, and I have a puffy eye problem in the morning! Goodness--I tried it every day and evening for a month. Nothing! This was not expensive, relative to many other products I've tried, but this one is definitely not worth even pennies!