March 2, 2015 | 1078 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 10:12:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I have a total love hate relationship for this product. I have been buying on and off since highschool so about 10 or 12 years simply because its the cheapest formula that meets my am spf moisturizer needs. So my requirements for a day lotion are minimum of spf 30, oil free, and formulated for sensitive skin. This product meets all these requirements at a bare minimum...I dont get a sun burn or added color to my face while wearing it, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't make my face feel like its on fire. Some other positives for this product are its cheap and it comes with a pump and if I hold the bottle up to the light I can see how much is left. The things I don't like about this product are that it gives a total white cast and I am pretty fair. Basically its great under foundation but you will look sickly if you don't put foundation over it. Also takes a long time to soak in.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible! I am returning this product tomorrow to get a refund. After 2 days of using this, my skin is super shiny, I have 3 painful pimples. I got oily really fast! This is the only new thing I've added to my regime. So sad! Hate it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion is the first and only sunscreen specifically for the face I have worn on my face.

Eucerin is basically odorless, and texture is that of a light lotion. It isn't drying and doesn't break me out. Eucerin will have a white cast when applied to the skin. Not white as in one will resemble Casper the Friendly Ghost. It is a translucent white, which will dissipate over time. I have a slight red undertone to my skin, and the white will neutralize my skin tone.

I have a color corrector and sunscreen all in one with Eucerin. lol

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by dancedarlyndance

It is indeed light weight and absorbs well, it doesn't make me break out but it does leave a white cast! This would be better used under makeup, otherwise, you're just left with a white/pale face!

update 020115: I upgraded this to an extra lippie because I found that when you apply a thick moisturizer like the cetaphil moisturizer, this product won't leave you with a white cast when you apply it after.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by devlynaskurt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is exactly the same formula as the Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 Face Lotion (which is, weirdly, given a score of 2.7 versus the Everyday having a score of 3.8 as I write this in April 2014). Eucerin streamlined their packaging/product lines and I compared the ingredient lists. What was formerly the Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 has the exact same ingredients as the Daily Protection. Also, Eucerin's site says they are the same product, same formulation here: http://www.eucerinus.com/skin-wisdom/skin-first-council/new-look-new-names-same-trusted-formulas.html

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive, combination and acne prone skin and I love this moisturizer. I use two pumps to get the SPF coverage I want, and it does take a bit of rubbing in to prevent a white cast, but it does give me a nice base for makeup and my face stays matte all day which I've never found in a moisturizer before. This has been perfect for me as it keeps my oily areas from becoming oily and moisturizes my dry areas nicely. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jaclynamber

Love this !!!! I have rosacea , and adult acne. This does not irritate my skin or aggravate my rosacea, it also does not break me out . Love the SPF 30, and I think it's a great value !! You get four ounces in a bottle and I pay around eight dollars for it at walmart. At cvs it costs around ten dollars which is still a great price when you search other brands and see that many only offer SPF 15 in a daily moisturizer , and if you do find SPF 30 it's often in a two ounce bottle and costs fifteen dollars or more !!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this moisturizer but I have some major pros and cons:
First let's start off with the fact that i'm combo/oily/acne-prone and trying to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out is soooo flipping hard. So here are the pros and cons;

PROS:
does not break me out! woohoo that's so rare!
moisturizing.
has SPF

CONS:
if i use too much i look like and feel like a greaseball.
stings if i get it near my eyes (because of the spf)
leaves a white cast on face if you don't really massage it into the skin or use too much.
do not wear this if taking photos. total flashback with this product.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by haha341778

I like this product because it does not break my face out and it is not oily. The price is very affordable. The only complain that I have is that it leave white residue on the face, it makes the face look more pale than normally would.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging on this moisturizer is fairly protective; you dispense the product using a pump and it comes with a cap. It's also quite opaqu. In terms of the actual product.. it's moisturizing, and leaves behind a white cast - so blend well! I do like that it provides an SPF of 30 since I don't purchase moisturizers w/ sun protection with anything lower.