April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ThelmaAndLouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this in the UK and when she came to visit I tried it and was so impressed she ended up leaving it for me. I had heard alot of good things about it and believe me it's all true! I'm not into the 'natural look' when it comes to mascara, I want big, supersized lashes which this delivers. The brush is nice and big which is definitely my preference. It goes on smoothly and is very buildable. I apply about 3 coats, allowing to semi dry in between. It lengthens and thickens my lashes like no other mascara. People often think my lashes are false when I use this. HG product that I will repurchase. I've uploaded a picture of my lashes before and after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love the brush!! But i HAVE to find a organic mascara, as they put so Many bad ingredients in this mascara :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Natalka1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow!! This is the best mascara I've tried. I think it is well worth the price, I think in Canada it retails for about $30-$35. This mascara makes my short thin lashes look long, defined and volumized! I got so many compliments the first time I wore it. The packaging is very nice: the silver is very pretty and the wand I find works well on my lashes and although the mascara has a slight smell it does not bother me at all. The mascara also does hold curl decently. It comes off well with makeup remover, not so well with water. The only thing that bothered me about this mascara is that it does take a while to dry so it might get onto your lids if you do not wait a while. Keep in mind I did not use this mascara on my bottom lashes so this review may not apply to them. Overall amazing product, my favourite mascara well worth the price and I would repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best mascara I've ever used. It gives great volume and holds curl all day. And the best part for me is that it looks extremely natural. Not natural in a "my eyelashes look no different" way, but natural in an "It looks like I use Latisse" way. It gives just as much definition as Lancome's Definicils, but it gives an even better boost to the length of your lashes. It's a show-stopper, and if you're willing to fork over some money (or get your significant other to fork over some money for your birthday), it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by bearo6321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only mascara I've every truly been happy with. Looks great with the ability to build coverage ranging from natural to glam, goes on nicely with the soft plastic brush, lasts without smearing under my oily eyes, doesn't ever flake, and then comes off without too much persuasion with a cleansing oil. I can't really comment about the curl holding effects because I never curl my lashes. The price is ridiculous, which is the only drawback I can think of.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara cost me $35 Canadian, and does not work any better than the cheap mascara you can buy at the drugstore. It clumps, and does not help my lashes hold curl at all. The girl at Sephora who sold it to me made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread, but really it doesn't do a whole lot for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by metalmynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using MAC ZoomBlack forever and for some reason, decided to try Diorshow Iconic mascara. It did take some time to get the hang of applying it, but now it's my favorite mascara ever. I have a decent amount of lashes but they are straight, I curl them then apply one coat of this and voila, amazing lashes. The mascara seems to hold the curl well, though I usually end up curling them again at some point in the day. Diorshow Iconic gives you fabulous lashes, there have been times when I was going to put on false eyelashes for an event but decided not to since mine look so good with Diorshow Iconic. This is a must buy again for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Chabli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my Higher Power I'll kill myself if it's ever discontinued. How this can disappoint others is a mystery I'll ponder until my dying moment. I didn't know my lashes could ever look SO GOOD.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I adore this mascara! It gives you very long but natural looking lashes and the best thing about it is how well it lasts, even though its not waterproof. Has never had a better mascara then this. Tried the over hyped Diorshow but it flaked after just a few hours. I never even think about trying another mascara, this is just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It is like wearing false lashes because it makes yours so perfect. I have lots of lashes but they are short. This mascara lengthens them and gives them a curl which does hold....Honestly, I don't even use a eyelash curler with this. It blackens them also. I reccomend this!