December 18, 2014 | 1313 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Yetiprincess

After reading so many good reviews about this mascara I decided to buy a trial size to test it out. I'm glad that I did because this mascara really isn't worth the money to me. The brush is GIGANTIC and makes it difficult to get the smaller lashes at my inner eye. It also gave me dry spider lashes, even though the formula felt somewhat sticky on the brush. I'll be continuing my search for my HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Super seperating, rubber brush can make lashes clumpy. Not as good as DiorShow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MakeupDoll3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara !! Amazing results :) applying it is easy and it gives the volume and length I am looking for! My favorite for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Nienone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara in Black at a department store. The first time i used it, I was really happy, but after using it 10 days I didn't get the same results anymore... You can't use the mascara for long because it gets dry out.
I have been using Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy later on, you can compare that mascara with these, but H. Rubinstein dries out not 'that' quickly.
At the moment I am using Chanel Le Volume and I totally love it! You get the length and curl.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I bought this mascara in Navy Blue, but the shade is really royal blue, which is too bright for me. It's a very ordinary mascara. It doesn't lengthen or volumize, and it clumps. It cost US$28.50. I returned it for a refund. CoverGirl ExactEyelights Mascara in Black Sapphire works very well for me at a cost of less than US$10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ThelmaAndLouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this in the UK and when she came to visit I tried it and was so impressed she ended up leaving it for me. I had heard alot of good things about it and believe me it's all true! I'm not into the 'natural look' when it comes to mascara, I want big, supersized lashes which this delivers. The brush is nice and big which is definitely my preference. It goes on smoothly and is very buildable. I apply about 3 coats, allowing to semi dry in between. It lengthens and thickens my lashes like no other mascara. People often think my lashes are false when I use this. HG product that I will repurchase. I've uploaded a picture of my lashes before and after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love the brush!! But i HAVE to find a organic mascara, as they put so Many bad ingredients in this mascara :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Natalka1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow!! This is the best mascara I've tried. I think it is well worth the price, I think in Canada it retails for about $30-$35. This mascara makes my short thin lashes look long, defined and volumized! I got so many compliments the first time I wore it. The packaging is very nice: the silver is very pretty and the wand I find works well on my lashes and although the mascara has a slight smell it does not bother me at all. The mascara also does hold curl decently. It comes off well with makeup remover, not so well with water. The only thing that bothered me about this mascara is that it does take a while to dry so it might get onto your lids if you do not wait a while. Keep in mind I did not use this mascara on my bottom lashes so this review may not apply to them. Overall amazing product, my favourite mascara well worth the price and I would repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is probably the best mascara I've ever used. It gives great volume and holds curl all day. And the best part for me is that it looks extremely natural. Not natural in a "my eyelashes look no different" way, but natural in an "It looks like I use Latisse" way. It gives just as much definition as Lancome's Definicils, but it gives an even better boost to the length of your lashes. It's a show-stopper, and if you're willing to fork over some money (or get your significant other to fork over some money for your birthday), it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by bearo6321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only mascara I've every truly been happy with. Looks great with the ability to build coverage ranging from natural to glam, goes on nicely with the soft plastic brush, lasts without smearing under my oily eyes, doesn't ever flake, and then comes off without too much persuasion with a cleansing oil. I can't really comment about the curl holding effects because I never curl my lashes. The price is ridiculous, which is the only drawback I can think of.