November 27, 2014 | 944 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this lotion on my face in my teens when I was trying several topical acne products. Over the years I tried different products when my skin improved. My skin is now acne free aside from one or two hormonal breakouts however a recent trip to the Dermatologist left me with a second acne topical medicine added into my skin care routine. I usually use Curel Ultra Healing Lotion on my face (Which is hydrating, soothing, absorbs non greasy, and a lighter texgture than the Eucerin) but that wasn't giving me the necessary moisture.

I remembered how great the Eucerin Calming Creme was and it gave my skin the soothing moisture it needed after applying my medicine. The lotion is thick in texture, non scented however it does have a slight clean scent, absorbs fast and is non greasy. It is perfect for the face, not making my skin shiny and not contributing to my breakouts. It would also be a great body lotion for dry winter skin. If your facial skin is perfect and not dry it may be too heavy for you, in which case I would say try the Curel Ultra Healing Lotion.

Definitely try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by puke

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this product. Normally, I love all things containing DMDM Hydantoin. Oh well, redness of the face is the curse of the bean barer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for my facial moisturizer for quite a while. I used to use CeraVe, but something in that irritates my skin and the eucerin is much more luxurious on my face. My redness and dryness have reduced greatly, my foundation looks smooth.

The only thing I dislike is the tube. It's very large and hard to hold, this needs a pump bottle. I was originally buying the small one ounce tubes, but just picked up the giant 14oz tube. I could bathe in this.

Fragrance Free, non irritating, non sticky lovelyness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don' t understand all the glowing reviews. I found that it didn't moisturize adequately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gen666

This is my HG moisturizer, (I've always wanted to say that) along with the Cerave PM lotion, which is also a good product! I think I'm going to stick to this Eucerin moisturizer though...it feels so awesome. It doesn't feel greasy one bit, and i instantly feel my skin smoother and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for me but it's worth it. No harsh or irritating ingredients, which is something I always look at before purchasing a product, especially something that's going to be on my face. Will buy again! :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! I use this on my face. Great moisturizer and helped me with redness and breakouts. The only lotion that I actually used all up def will be buying again. It's very creamy and sinks right in with no greasiness. I also use this for my 3 yr old for her eczema. (The bottle says for children 2 and up otherwise check with dr).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing, but doesn't feel sticky or greasy. The moisture seems to stay locked in for a long time too.

I bought a bottle at Costco, so you know the price was great. I was also pleasantly surprised by how little lotion is needed. The first time I used it I dispensed WAY to much, and after putting on as much as my body could handle, lotioned up my husband's and sons' hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

I tried this for rosacea on my face, and while it didn't make things worse, I saw no improvement whatsoever. My CeraVe lotion performs a bit better (not miraculous, but somewhat soothing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! As one of the reviewers below said, this cream feels "luxurious". It really does

Holy grail for sensitive, easily irritated skin... I have combo (oily in t-zone, dry on my cheeks) skin and when I use moisturizers on my face, usually it stings a little, or turns my skin red. Eucerin calming creme feels heavenly, has no scent (just a slight scent from the ingredients but no added fragrance), absorbs instantly, most importantly NO GREASINESS which I absolutely despise in a cream. it just feels soo so good on my skin and is a must for wintertime.

Pricey for a drugstore item but dirt cheap compared to department stores products. $9 for a big tube at CVS.

I use this on my face & body.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Beezy1978

I LOVE this lotion! I forgot to pack my usual lotion for a trip, and this was all I could find at the little store we went to. I AM SO HAPPY I LEFT MY "USUAL" AT HOME! I NOW HAVE A HG BODY LOTION!
First off, I am 35 years old, and my skin is pretty fragile, I have little stretch marks from subtle weight fluctuations (I am VERY skinny, have lots of health issues). These make my skin itchy, and u know not to scratch... Anyways, I had been using Vaseline intensive care, but it was so sticky/tacky/greasy my hubba HATED it, and I didn't love it-I just needed to so the itch! :-)
Well, after using THIS AMAZING EUCERIN CALMING CREME, I discovered NO tacky/greasy feeling! It absorbs COMPLETELY, leaving my skin soft to the touch, and best of all? NO ITCHIES!!!
Definately my holy grail body lotion. Highly recommend! :-). Xoxoxox! -Beez