August 29, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Liquid Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by doremi27

Good value and remove make up (not in single stroke though), but that's fine to me. Definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product over and over again! Not the best though . Have to use quite many swipes . But not bad either. Does the job for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Ichax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Rather difficult to clean the eyeliner with this product. Should be suppressed press uses the cotton so that my skin became red. I will not buy again because of wasteful

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It removes lip make-up easily, but when I tried it on my waterproof Max Factor mascara, it took several swipes to get it off. A lot of tugging and wiping was necessary just to get my eye make-up off. This is a cheap option but I'll be searching for better make-up removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had quite a few different waterproof mascara removers (including Lumene, Garnier, also other Maybelline removers) and this is my favorite. Right, it does not clean off my mascara in just one stroke, but it cleans it faster and easier when compared to any other make-up removers that I tried. Will continue using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by petercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using the blue one for several months now, and I really think this is worth more than its price. It doesn't remove eye makeup in one swipe (unless you really soak your cotton pad with the product) but it doesn't sting at all. Despite having oily skin, I don't find this too greasy. I also love the packaging; the smallest bottle is perfect to keep in your purse or a travel kit!

The only reason I'm taking a star off is because it takes a few swipes to completely remove makeup. This is a good everyday makeup remover, though, and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by mirameia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really dead surprised this is not popular because THIS is my HG eye and lip makeup remover for like, the past 65482 years! It has stuck by me through AAALLL sorts of days and nights and conditions and stubborn makeup and eyelash glue!!

Used it to wipe off day eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off night eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off thick heavy party eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off waterproof eye and lip makeup.

It doesn't sting or irritate my eyes, it is just..AMAZING.

It is such a wondrous HG product I've been going back to for years that I think if Maybelline were to discontinue this I will put on a petition protest!!

I just hope that it'd be made into pumps in the future so it'd be easier to dispense but other than that, this product turned me into a snob, never looking at any eye makeup removers anymore for the past 65482 years.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ze07

This was my first eye makeup remover and I would not, ever, buy this again. Not worth the money. I bought this because it was the cheapest among the other makeup removers in Guardian and it was on sale. Regretted that ever since.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is the only remover that would remove maybelline mascara. i tried using the bodyshop camomile waterprove makeup remover but it is really hard. although i dont like how it is oily after it. and thats when i use the tbs remover :p

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by tyas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Average product for me
It does clean your eye make up just as the product tells you
The price is too much for the average quality
Won't consider repurchase just because I didn't like the oil on my eyelids