Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 8/28/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

It was just OK. It wasn't a great mascara but it wasn't super bad either. It didn't hold a curl in my straight asian lashes. It got clumpy easily and would kind of look furry. The color was not a super intense black. It smelled like roses, like a grandma perfume. It did smudge under my eyes sometimes-not all the time.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this mascara when the high end one I normally use started going clumpy, and I just wanted something cheap for everyday use until I could get my hands on my usual. I paid about $24 for it in Sydney. My first impression was that it certainly didn't live up to its name. There was nothing 'colossal' about my lashes. It only mildly added thickness, however, it did lengthen them reasonably well and I was impressed at how it seemed to separate and coat my lashes with minimal clumping. Don't think I would rush out to buy this product again because I prefer a more dramatic effect, and it doesn't compare to my usual brand, but not a terrible product either. Probably good for basic, everyday wear for someone who doesn't want to break the bank and is after a more subtle, natural look.

on 8/28/2015 8:48:00 AM

This mascara is pretty good for its price, made my lashes look good for an everyday wear, however it smudged within the first few hours of wearing it, and i wasn't even wearing that much, so it was slightly disappointing

on 8/25/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I honestly love this mascara. I have bought it multiple times, and while it might not be as good as some high end brands, I think that it is definitely worth it for the price.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite mascaras ever

on 8/22/2015 10:45:00 AM

Its the best maybelline mascara ,im not trying to say that this product is good though.Just good when u compare to other maybelline mascara.I may sound critical but at least this lengthens my lashes.

on 8/20/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. For the school year, I'd wear this every day and my eyelashes would stay almost the same all day. It made my eyelashes look a lot fuller than they are as well as longer. This is probably one of the only mascaras that I get compliments on when I wear it out and about, making it one of my to-go makeup must haves.

on 8/16/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've recently switched (temporarily lol) from Great Lash Big, to this because I wanted to try out a volumising mascara.
I really do like it! I already have long lashes and I needed some volume, this gives me both additional length and volume- though leaves a bit to be desired in the volume department.
When its still new you need to MAKE SURE you get nearly all of the product off into the bottle or else you're gonna end up with a clumpy mess of spiders legs on your eyes.
I gave this 3 stars because I really have to apply this super carefully so as not to end up with clumps or wiry lashes.
For the price I was not expecting miracles.

on 8/15/2015 2:20:00 AM

I purchased the waterproof Volum' Express The Colossal and absolutely loveddd it, but I'm supposed to avoid waterproof mascaras as a contact lens wearer (and also, the waterproof version was a tad difficult to remove). So I purchased this non-waterproof version and totally regret it. It falls off and is a way more wet formula that layering multiple coats is difficult (the advantage of the waterproof version is it is a bit more dry, so you can keep layering coats with no problem). It is easy to remove though (but that's bc it doesn't "stick" very well to lashes). I strongly recommend the waterproof version.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVEEEE THIS MASCARA. it's my absolute favorite. it lengthens, gives me volume. like this mascara is everything I love it. never switching, ever.