September 22, 2014 | 1670 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by FutureCompanion

Great sun protection, but leaves my skin feeling dry and patchy. This will clog my pores and cause blemishes if I do not use an oil-based cleanser to remove the sunscreen. It also leaves a white cast on my face, but that doesn't really bother me too much. Can be expensive is purchasing in the US off of websites, but in Asia it is not too much money. The little bottle is conveniently sized - perfect for beach bags or handbags.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kris_k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a definite must-have of mine. I have gone through several bottles and purchase off ebay. After Sofina was discontinued, it is the one and only sunscreen I use on a daily basis under my Revlon Colorstay foundation that helps with oil control. I have acne-prone, combination skin that tends to be oilier during the spring/summer months and would not dare to skip this on any day. I still blot throughout the day, but nowhere near as much as I would without having this sunscreen as a base. It serves as a perfect primer/base for my foundation application. Yes, there is alcohol content, and sometimes I see my skin turning slightly pink when I dab it on and let it sit, but this is a rare occurrence as I've learned to spread the liquid quickly. It does become drying in the winter months, but I switch to a heavier moisturizer to compensate.

Daily routine in the spring/summer consists of Acne.org benzoyl peroxide to spot treat, DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew, Biore UV Perfect Face Milk, Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, and at the end of the day, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil to wash it all off.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Susiedbc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. About an hour after applying this, my skin started peeling/flaking off my face, especially on my lower cheeks, chin and jawline. I have never had flaky skin before and I am sure this is the alcohol in this sunscreen.

It certainly controls oil, but not worth the price of dried out, peeling skin. Maybe it works on people with super-duper oily skin - mine is combination, but not dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really oily skin, and this sunscreen was the only product I've tried so far that did not make my face really shiny. It's a liquid formula that goes on easily enough, and seemed to leave my face matte all day so that I did not need to constantly blot. I did not notice any white cast or breakouts, and little to no fragrance. The bottle is small, about the size of a travel size bottle of shampoo, but you don't need a lot of product to cover your face. I have already bought a backup bottle because this works so well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by virulenza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Disappointed with this range of face sunblocks. I have the purple and blue bottle and the alcohol scent is too overwhelming. Was expecting better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff with a passion. I have really sensitive, clog-prone skin and thought this will be good to control oil. I put a small amount of this sunscreen on and my face IMMEDIATELY felt tight and uncomfortable, and somewhat itchy...I think its the alcohol content :( Even worse, when I removed it after just 12 hours or so, I have pimples all over my face.

will stick to blot powders for oil control.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by SleepyMilotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the new formula (PA++++)

This stuff is pretty much identical to the Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50+ PA++++ but it does not have the pink "tint".

This was recently reformulated to be PA++++ (from +++). Make sure when purchasing you are buying the new formula with PA++++! I'm normal skinned (neither oily nor dry), VERY fair skinned, not acne prone, and wear 1/4 tsp+ on the face.

The Good:

-Very matte, powdery finish, not greasy or sticky to the touch, great for oily skin
-Gives a beautiful "blur" effect on my face
-Absorbs very fast
-Great under makeup
-Easy to reapply, easy to use 1/4 tsp
-PA++++!!

The Potentially not as Good:

-If you have dry skin, this might not work for you! Break out the moisturizer before putting this on! In the humid FL summer I can get away with a lighter moisturizer underneath but during winter I need a decent amount of heavier moisturizer before. If you find this sunscreen irritating because of the drying try pairing it with a heavier moisturizer.

-If your skin is sensitive to alcohol this might not work for you. Harsh alcohol smell when applied to face but smell almost immediately disappears. it's really what makes this SS so light and cosmetically elegant.

-You have to import it! I just buy two bottles at a time as the bottles are a little on the small side! One bottle lasts me about 1 month. Again, make sure you are buying the NEW version!

-A fairly harsh white cast, which becomes less harsh once it dries, but definitely not well suited for deeper skin tones unfortunately.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by blee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin, so I wasn't sure how well this would work since it's known to work well for oily skin. Overall, it didn't dry my skin out too much. It does smell very strongly of alcohol, and it does leave this slippery, silicone finish on the face. I didn't mind the feeling, but I couldn't put it on my eyelids without it destroying my eye makeup. It would completely obliterate my eye primer and dissolve away my eye shadow. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by calooza

I had high hopes for this product (i have the white bottle), because it has such hype all over the internet. I read in many reviews that it was heavy duty for oily skins, so i decided to give it a try.

I paid around 8-9 euros for a 30ml tube. Althought it's a standard size for many beauty products, i think the package is really tiny. But for the price, i don't think it's that bad.

I ordered it on ebay, and took around 2 weeks to be delivered. I've been using it everyday for the past couple of months.

It's white and very liquid. You can smell the alcohol a lot, and alcohol in face products is something that bothers me, but it was expected... i just wanted to see if this product was that much effective with oil control.

I usually take a few drops on my fingers and then apply all over my face, concentrated on the most oily areas. It's very easily spread and the skin turns mate instantly. The feeling is very velvety and soft, like a primer. I don't see any white cast, but i only apply a small amount.

The oil control it's not awesome and mind blowing, it's just ok. It's better with this product than using nothing at all...

Although i was skeptical about the bad effects that the alcohol and other ingredients might have on my skin (i have acne prone sensitive skin, that breakout very easily), i didn't experience any breakouts from using this product, i just make sure to remove it very well at night.

I was expecting more from this, so i'm not buying again. Still searching for my HG suncreen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

this is a great mattifier and base for makeup. I don't like way it makes my skin feel alone though. It has a velvety feel and I can constantly "feel" it on my skin, like a soft velvety annoying mask. It's a good sunscreen but i never reach for it because of that feeling on my skin.