July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Susiedbc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. About an hour after applying this, my skin started peeling/flaking off my face, especially on my lower cheeks, chin and jawline. I have never had flaky skin before and I am sure this is the alcohol in this sunscreen.

It certainly controls oil, but not worth the price of dried out, peeling skin. Maybe it works on people with super-duper oily skin - mine is combination, but not dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really oily skin, and this sunscreen was the only product I've tried so far that did not make my face really shiny. It's a liquid formula that goes on easily enough, and seemed to leave my face matte all day so that I did not need to constantly blot. I did not notice any white cast or breakouts, and little to no fragrance. The bottle is small, about the size of a travel size bottle of shampoo, but you don't need a lot of product to cover your face. I have already bought a backup bottle because this works so well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by virulenza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Disappointed with this range of face sunblocks. I have the purple and blue bottle and the alcohol scent is too overwhelming. Was expecting better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff with a passion. I have really sensitive, clog-prone skin and thought this will be good to control oil. I put a small amount of this sunscreen on and my face IMMEDIATELY felt tight and uncomfortable, and somewhat itchy...I think its the alcohol content :( Even worse, when I removed it after just 12 hours or so, I have pimples all over my face.

will stick to blot powders for oil control.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by SleepyMilotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the new formula (PA++++)

This stuff is pretty much identical to the Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50+ PA++++ but it does not have the pink "tint".

This was recently reformulated to be PA++++ (from +++). Make sure when purchasing you are buying the new formula with PA++++! I'm normal skinned (neither oily nor dry), VERY fair skinned, not acne prone, and wear 1/4 tsp+ on the face. I'm very annoyed when reviewers rate sunscreen without using the correct amount.

The Good:

-Very matte, powdery finish, not greasy or sticky to the touch, great for oily skin
-Gives a beautiful "blur" effect on my face
-Absorbs very fast
-Great under makeup
-Easy to reapply, easy to use 1/4 tsp
-PA++++!!

The Potentially not as Good:

-If you have dry skin, this might not work for you! I don't even have dry skin but this emphasized the dryer parts of my face! Break out the moisturizer before putting this on! I wore this in the winter with a light moisturizer under it, my face was extremely dry and irritated by the end of the day. If I wear something heavier like 3 pumps of CeraVe PM under it then it's fine.

-If your skin is sensitive to alcohol this might not work for you! Harsh alcohol smell when applied to face but smell almost immediately disappears. it's really what makes this SS so light and cosmetically elegant, however it irritates my skin so I had to stop using it.

-You have to import it! I just buy two bottles at a time as the bottles are a little on the small side! One bottle lasts me about 1 month. Again, make sure you are buying the NEW version!

-A very slight white finish. Fine if you have more fair skin but I do not know how this will look on someone with a deeper complexion!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by blee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin, so I wasn't sure how well this would work since it's known to work well for oily skin. Overall, it didn't dry my skin out too much. It does smell very strongly of alcohol, and it does leave this slippery, silicone finish on the face. I didn't mind the feeling, but I couldn't put it on my eyelids without it destroying my eye makeup. It would completely obliterate my eye primer and dissolve away my eye shadow. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by calooza

I had high hopes for this product (i have the pink bottle), because it has such hype all over the internet. I read in many reviews that it was heavy duty for oily skins, so i decided to give it a try.

I paid around 8-9 euros for a 30ml tube. Althought it's a standard size for many beauty products, i think the package is really tiny. But for the price, i don't think it's that bad.

I ordered it on ebay, and took around 2 weeks to be delivered. I've been using it everyday for the past couple of months.

It's white and very liquid. You can smell the alcohol a lot, and alcohol in face products is something that bothers me, but it was expected... i just wanted to see if this product was that much effective with oil control.

I usually take a few drops on my fingers and then apply all over my face, concentrated on the most oily areas. It's very easily spread and the skin turns mate instantly. The feeling is very velvety and soft, like a primer. I don't see any white cast, but i only apply a small amount.

The oil control it's not awesome and mind blowing, it's just ok. It's better with this product than using nothing at all...

Although i was skeptical about the bad effects that the alcohol and other ingredients might have on my skin (i have acne prone sensitive skin, that breakout very easily), i didn't experience any breakouts from using this product, i just make sure to remove it very well at night.

I was expecting more from this, so i'm not buying again. Still searching for my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

this is a great mattifier and base for makeup. I don't like way it makes my skin feel alone though. It has a velvety feel and I can constantly "feel" it on my skin, like a soft velvety annoying mask. It's a good sunscreen but i never reach for it because of that feeling on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by jonny4

This is a truly matte sunscreen. One could probably apply half the bottle at one go and it still wouldn't look greasy. But it just doesn't work for me even though I have oily skin.

Firstly there is a slight white cast and being a guy having a white cast face when appearing in pictures and bright sunlight environments just makes thing a bit awkward. friends (especially females one keep asking me why my face looks so white.

Secondly this sunscreen is very hard to remove completely. I normally use a cleansing oil followed by foaming cleanser but sometimes I still can feel a slight layer of the sunscreen on my face. I think I developed some breakouts due to this sunscreen.

As a result I now hardly use this sunscreen anymore and I'm opting for the less matte Senka sunscreen instead as it is removable with regular cleansers.

I have also used the Perfect Milk (blue) sunscreen for face and body. it is less matte than Perfect Face but it is lighter. A good sunscreen nonetheless and I prefer it over Perfect Face but for everyday use, again I prefer something less water n sweat resistant n removable with regular cleansers. The Perfect Milk removes more easily than the Perfect Face.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle of this. I use the white bottle labeled Perfect Face Milk Spf 50+. I used to use the Sofina brand until it discontinued but found out this was a good replacement. Using this consistently over a long period of time it made me completely forget just how oily my skin gets. One day I ran out of it and figured my current primer with spf would suffice. Lo and behold I was reminded of how oily my skin truly was! I was horrified! At first I thought the culprit was my new foundation but after switching back I found out it was the lack of my precious Biore UV Perfect Face Milk. I don't know why but I wanted to try out the new Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence sunscreen. Perhaps it was because it had the title of "Top Selling Sunscreen," I mean its a good sunscreen it just doesn't do well if you're looking for oil control.

Routine I found that works for me:
After cleansing I pat on my Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream (good moisturizer for oily skin gals) and let it settle in for 3-5min.
Then I apply the Biore UV Perfect Face Milk and let that set in for another 3-5 min before applying my primer and foundation.
I found this helps my makeup stay on for longer and I don't need to blot or touch up more than once a day.

I re-ordered the perfect face milk because I just can't do without it. It is the best oil control product ever! Performs even better than all the high end mattifying primers I've tried over the years. I mean so much so that it made me forget that I had oily skin! That's saying something!! So if you suffer from oily skin like me please give this a try. It is really my holy grail product. I'll never stray...lesson learned.