September 1, 2014 | 1161 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by alicehare

pros:
-good coverage
-smells okay
-a little goes a long way
-not to oily

cons:
-pricey (i got this on the counter, cost me around 25 dollars)
-packaging is not that great, mine got torn on the side so it sometimes leaking out. (luckily it still get covered by the tube cap)
-only have 2 shades (i'm using the 2nd shade which is darker)
-makes me look pale, a bit grayish (duh!)
-gives me a little breakout (at first few months)
i already used up my first tube, now i got a new one (on sale so it's cheaper, so it think why not!) and it no longer gives me breakout.

overall: not bad, but i'm still looking for a better bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why is there bad reviews here because for me, This is an awesome BB cream. Pros: 1)hydrating and moisturizing -hydrating is different from moisturising. hydrating ur skin is more for oily skin because ur skin is dry inside and there it hydrates it. Moisturising means it give the outer layer of ur skin moisture. 2) It has a nice scent but nothing too strong of it. 3) doesn't breaks me out. 4) very lightweight. 5) very affordable Cons: I wish the spf was higher My method of applying it was using after squeezing it on the back of my hand and then dab small amount all over my face and blend it with beauty blender. And of course, I will definitely repurchase this again. I think I might be stocking it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by EsDawet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first BB cream. I started using BB cream in 2012. I find nothing wrong and nothing great with this BB cream. It is an okay product as a stater or for first-time user of BB cream.
The texture is decently thin, easy to blend with standard oil control. The coverage is low in my case since it cannot cover dark spots or acne scars though it can hide the redness on my skin. It doesn't cause me breakouts but also doesn't help heal my acne too. In short, it is a standard or decent product. It doesn't disappoint me but it doesn't wow me either.
However, when I'm in rush, I tend to grab this BB cream before going out.

I opt to not repurchase it because I want to try other BB creams. Not sure how many BB creams I should have had to satisfy my shopping addiction :D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by artsymi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream purchase. Not bad, but not great either. I heard it was good for combination-oily, acne prone skin so I bought it. For the price it's an OK product. Did not cause breakouts for me and did make my skin look more luminous. If you are oily, you will need to put powder on top to avoid shine throughout the day.

It was slightly lighter on me, I am NC30 for reference. Makes a good under eye concealer because it's on the lighter end. If you are any darker, I don't know how you will pull this off because I bought the darker shade of the only 2 options.

It didn't cause any breakouts for me, but it also didn't help them either.

The packaging could be better; the top of the tip cracked so the product comes out in 2 places when I squeeze the tube. It's now really messy to use.

I probably won't re-purchase this again, as I'm sure there are better options on the market.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Sunpower

I am the lazy woman but was curious abt all the ravings abt BB cream. Bot this BB cream last year as this is the cheapest brand available. The end result was not disastrous but nevertheless dissapointing.

Pro:
1. Cheapest among all.
2. Can be used as a concealer as it is 1 shade lighter than my skin.

Cons:

1. Only 2 shades available, pale & paler.
2. Shocked to see pores more visible after application.
3. Loose powder is a MUST after application.
4. Skin feel suffocated thru out usage.
5. VERY hard to spread accross my face, need to apply a moisturiser b4hand.
6. Face looked oily & shinny.
7. Feels like melting even not under the sun.

Those Korean/jap brands that can't provide more than 2 shades for their BB creams/foundations/powders should consider evacuate from SEA market.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Umm i think i would never ever buy this BB Cream anymore. I prefer tinted moisturizer OR dewy finish foundation. Because for me, using Korean BB Cream is just like giving nothing to your face instead of make it more oily at the end of the day and then the blackheads come!... I'm living in humid place fyi.. But this Aloe Sun doesn't give me a breakout and good for even out the skintone :). I bought shade #2 which is a pink undertone and doesn't fit in my skin, but it's good enought for brighten the face at the morning! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

huge fan of BB cream
-hydrates
-moisturizes
-evens out skin tone
-covers imperfections
-great smell
-affordable

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by faithkrish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

is this available here in SM Davao and ABREEza?because when I search it here in the internet I could not find ALoe BB Cream only Mushroom,but i use regularly the ALOe...I hope to see your reply...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Simpliciti3

I was looking for a bb cream that would work for my oily/acne prone skin. I bought this when bb creams were becoming more popular so there weren't as many bb creams in the market at the time of purchase.

I read some good reviews on this bb cream and that it worked well on oily skin. Honesty, I don't think it's great for oily skin. I notice I do get pretty oily in maybe 3 hours more of less depending on the weather, and I always set it with a finishing powder.

I like the coverage of this bb cream. It has a light to light medium coverage, and its fairly buildable. I got the shade 2 and it looks a bit orangey out the bottle, but it blends nicely into the skin. I like to apply it on with my fingers or a stippling brush. It also didn't irritate or break me out which is always great.

As far as the scent, I really like it! It doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a scented lotion to me. The scent is kind of strong, if someone is close enough to you they can smell it off your face. If you are sensitive to strong scents or just don't like your makeup to be scented, I would stay away from this product.

Overall, I do like this bb cream but it's not a good bb cream for oily skin. I would say this would work better on someone not so oily like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jamboreeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream smells great and texture is not too thick so it is easy to spread. I have shade # 2 and it is okay for my NC35 skin, Just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone but works well to brighten up the face a bit and blends pretty well into your skin. I only use it on my blemishes and not all over my face since it may clog pores as I am acne prone. I only use it every once in awhile as a concealer or when I am going out for an event. The coverage is pretty thin and sheer so if you have dark scars or under eye circles they may still show through but just lightened.