October 31, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This colour is amazing! Hands down one of my new favorite lip products. This sheer pink is dazzling on and is so sparkly and eye catching! While it is sticky it wears very nicely and doesn't get scummy after a few hours, which I find is a huge issue with Stila's lip glazes. There is so much sparkle and it looks lovely over my "Snob" (MAC) lipstick as well. I can't see this looking bad on anybody and to me it's worth every penny. I feel like a princess when I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome dazzleglass! It is a super pretty color and it has insane amounts of glitter, like all dazzleglasses. I was drawn to this color because of a friend who had it. It smells like all MAC lipglosses-vanilla. Very pretty, I love this lipgloss. Not stick at all. LOVE the brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dazzleglass is super sparkly. It has mostly cool toned sparkles and livens up any lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by monetgrever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is okay. Its SO sparkly, and very pretty. Sticky like most Mac gloss. Just a little too metallic for my taste. Looks beautiful over Angel tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

By far my favorite lipgloss ever!! I have 3 back ups on hand. Insane glitter!! LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was an accidental buy. I thought i had my MAC giftcard, but lo and behold I hadn't put it in my wallet. I gave the cashier a $50. I was very sad/mad because i really only wanted it because of its applicator! (Brush, my fave!) I actually LOVE it! Well worth the 18$ (plus tax) It's a bit tacky and/or sticky but the color is FABULOUS! It smelly heavenly and i'm glad a bought this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this Dazzleglass is OK but I do find that the glitter is very chunky and even when the lipgloss is gone I end up with glitter in the lips and in the corners of my lips which looks a bit weird (as if you had pat pigment in your lips).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This the only dazzleglass I own. It can be sticky and a my hair gets stuck in it sometimes. But its a very pretty color and smells so good! I love putting it over gaga. Its a great bright pink lip! Its pretty expensive for one tube ( $18) but well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by anamatovska

Got mine cheap of ebay, yay!
Texture: it is slightly thick, however your not meant to pack it on. This gloss is SHIMMER DENSE....so a thin swipe ensures glittery goodness. Only becomes goopy if too much is applied. IT IS MORE STICKY THAN LIPGLASS.
Glitter: It's not glitter (super fine glimmer/shimmer particles) and not chunky glitter. ITs classy and sophisticated, however if you prefer glitter over shimmer, DO NOT choose this product, go for dior, lancome or channel gloss.
Colour: its just a pretty plum ish pink..with multi colour glitter - but don't be fooled when its on your lips people wont turn around and say "oh your wearing teal and pink glitter!" the individual glitter colors aren't that obvious. the colour overall is not as full on as mac lipglass and is a bit more transparent unless you go for the darker colours.
Other: packaging in beautiful, dissapointing that your paying more for the product than the other lipglass glosses by mac, and for a lesser amount, but you can get away with it when so many girls are willing to buy it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by couture12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had purchased the Lancome La Laque fever gloss and to my dismay I was not pleased. Instead I purchased the Mac dazzleglass in rags to riches. I was very pleased! It is a light pink with sparkles but not over the top ridiculous. It looks great alone or over a lipstick. Personally, I always wear a smokey eye with very light lips. It works great with light lipsticks. If you are looking for a sheer sparkle gloss to dazz your lips, I highly reccommend this product hands down!