November 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

I'm the color #27 which is still a bit light for my NC30-35 skin but with bronzer & powder I make it work. It has great medium build able coverage yet doesn't feel heavy or anything. I love the fact that it has a pump on it! So much less messy than all the rest of my BB creams. All in all I think this is a really great buy if you're looking for a BB cream that's more than just a "tinted moisturizer"

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by chreestar

I've been using this bb cream for a couple years now and it is perfect for every day use. It's thick enough to be medium covered and a little goes a long way. I am on my third bottle/tube after 2 years, so I'd say it's worth the splurge. The perfume is pretty strong if you are sensitive, but I personally like it. The only thing that isn't so great is that it wears off usually midday. Overall, it's a really good and hydrating bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Danielbchn

I really like this bb cream, it has the perfect coverage and it doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this bb cream for so long but was delaying my online purchase. Good I didn't order it online because I have found a location where I can try it and then buy it along with other Asian skin care and make up brands like skin79 and hanskin. For those who live in New York especially Queens, you can find it in the mall on Main Street, not far from Asian bank.
Now to the bb itself. As many people said it is very grey first couple of seconds. I was scared at first with this grey shade on my yellow undertone skin but in a couple of seconds it adjusted to my skin tone and looked absolutely naturally.
I bought 21 shade and it looked a little lighter at first but then again it seemed to adjust.
The coverage medium to full and buildable. Covers all my redness perfectly. Doesn't cake without primer.
The finish is natural a little on a glowy side. It is moisterizing, not drying at all, not oily too. It's a perfect choice for winter when I can't use my lorac cream foundation.
It costs me 15$ for 20 ml and the full size is around 30$.
I can see why people like Korean bb creams I do too now.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by JVillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have REALLY oily skin, so Its hard for me to make this product work most of the time (I only use it during cool/cold weather). I had number 23 and I really hated that shade since its gray and when it oxides it turned my face super gray. I now have number 27 and I love it. My face is not as oily as it was (usually when I put make up my tzone gets oily after putting it on for an hour even with setting product) so it agrees with this bb cream. This is only $11 at amazon so I suggest to go ahead and buy it if you are looking for a medium coverage bb cream AND if you have dry to normal skin. I just ordered Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in number 27 and I can't wait to try it on! ($15 in amazon)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by MsNancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm NC15 and shade #13 is a perfect match for me.
It's quite good if you want a medium coverage and a natural looks. But i really really hate it because of the perfume. It makes me sick badly i almost threw up. It's too overpowering even the smell is like old lady. I would love it if it has not any fragrance in it. Definitely cannot stand the smell and won't use it anymore (i only use it 1 time). I'm in love with skin79 gold label but it's way too dark for me that's why i tried this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jennthejenn

I use the #23 shade and it works well enough for my NC 25-30 skin. It is on the grey side and can look a little light, but that can be fixed with a little bronzer. It doesn't oxidize on me and provides great medium to full coverage if I build on it. A little can go a long way. The formula is pretty thick and sticky so it takes some work to get it blended into the skin. I apply it with a RT foundation buffing brush and it looks flawless. The finish is semi-matte and does leave a bit of a glow. My skin is really oily especially in the T-zone and this is the only BB cream I've tried that does not make me an oil slick after a few hours. In fact, it can last as long and as well as my Revlon colorstay, as long as I set it with a powder. Definitely set it with a powder to keep it from feeling tacky. It even stays put when it gets a bit wet so I don't worry about having it on while exercising or in the rain. I have even worn it while out on the water since it has a high SPF. The packaging is travel friendly and is easy to keep hygenic. It has a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me as much as a Garnier BB cream. It doesn't break me out and works well to cover my acne and discoloration. I like to use this when I'm not using my Revlon colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by RNkids

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

#23 color shade. Good match for me [other foundation shades used: Dior B30, YSL B50, Shiseido I4, Chanel B30]. Creamy & easy application with fingers or sponge; also, has no detectable scent. Need only 1 pump for me and has good coverage and high SPF. Did not oxidize on me. I use a light dusting of HD powder to set it. It lasts through the day but longer in air conditioned environments as opposed to high humidity. I'm sensitive to products and this product offered no adverse reactions. My daughter also liked this products performance as well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by tine1696

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the shade in 27 and the yellow-based color has worked well for me. For color comparison, I'm matched to Estee Lauder's Double wear (Tawny), Invisible Fluid (Tawny), Double wear light (Intensity 2 and 3). Missha's shade 27 works well for me and it is my first BB cream that is yellow-based instead of the usual greyish tint of most BB creams.

A little bit (half a pump) goes a long way for this product. The consistency is similar to EL Double wear light. I prefer to wear this alone, without a dusting of loose powder over, and the product generally lasts half a day. With the loose powder over it (I use EL loose powder), it tends to cake a little and looks patchy after half a day.

It is pretty good in concealing minor imperfections and on a lazy day I could get away without using a concealor all together.

(After using this product for some time, I am thinking of diluting it for use since it could be a tad thick and leave streaks on my face. Currently, I'm mixing it with my day cream to increase 'spreadability')

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this base product. I generally wear foundations, because I think TM's and BB creams are generally light foundations, and if it's any lighter than that, I figure I may as well go bare faced. That said, whatever works, right? This is pretty emollient, and leaves a dewy finish on the skin, so it suits my normal to dry skin quite nicely. If you're oily, you will likely need to set this with a powder. Hell, I run a powder over my t zone with this stuff because it is not afraid to shine.

It does leave a grayish cast at first, but if you wait a few minutes, it will oxidize to its true color. It provides an incredible amount of coverage for a BB cream, almost medium I would say. It lasts pretty much all day on me without a primer, and I find it looks pretty natural when rubbed into the skin in thin layers with just the fingers.

I really like this BB cream. It's the only one in my arsenal of foundations, and I wear it with the same idea in mind as say, my Revlon Nearly Naked. Great for daytime, hot summer nights, or situations where I don't want it to be obvious that I'm wearing a face o' slap.