MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 7/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

NC 20 Chinese skin, combination and oily on t-zone. Repurchased 3 bottles of this and always go back to this after several failed attempts on finding my HG. Long lasting and doesn't melt in the humid Singapore weather, not cakey either. Smells like baby powder but I like it. Would be even better if it has some yellow undertones.

on 7/12/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love this stuff! It really adds a beautiful glow to your face, I use No. 27 (can't speak for the other BB cream, there definitely seems to be a difference in undertone for the others - almost an ashy tone for a few) - it's a good choice for people with medium skin tones with yellow or neutral undertones. It's definitely medium coverage at the least, but doesn't look too heavy - and it really smooths out your skin as long as you apply thin layers, as well as hides discoloration. And my favorite thing about this is that it has an SPF of 42, which is wonderful.

There are a few negatives to this product though, one of which being at the end of the day, my t-zone will be really shiny (if I apply powder mid-day things will be fine for the rest of the day) so this product would be great for the dry skin people out there. The color selection is also pretty small, a few of my friends have mentioned that the other colors (such as No. 23 or No. 13) are colors that just don't fit their tone or give a bad effect. So color selection will make a difference on how you feel about this product. But otherwise, this product has been my favorite and overshadowed the foundations I've used thus far.

on 7/5/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was using the smashbox bb and cc creams religiously for the past few years after someone at sephora introduced it to me and then down I went into the rabbit hole! I started doing some research into alternate bb creams and I was led into the world of Korean cosmetics as an alternate to buying everything from sephora for lots of $$$ and wanted to go for drugstore pricing without sacrificing quality. I have sensitive skin that ranges from oily to dry and my Asian skin is showing signs of age like sun spots. I started using the missha bb cream 3 months ago and it has been great! No breakouts! I was initially concerned that it wouldn't have enough coverage to cover up the dark spots, but I think it makes flaws barely visible while still looking natural. While you can tell my skin isn't perfect, it smooths out the texture and evens out my skin tone which ranges form light to dark in different parts of my face. I also am a fan of the dewy finish - now when I put powder on top, it feels like I'm wearing too much makeup and looks fake. I have been using no. 27 and matches my skin tone pretty well. Before buying a full size tube, I bought a sampler of the different shades to see which one matched best and I'm glad I did!

on 7/4/2015 12:22:00 PM

My favourite BB cream!! I have combination to oily skin and have the worst oil spills in my T zone area. Although I wouldn't say this is the oil control master, it doesn't break me out at all or clog my pores. I feel it stays in place and doesn't slip and slide. I only trusf Korean BB creams and have tried MANY brands: etude house, holika holika, skin79, garnier, etc. Missha offers the broadest range of skin colours and really works well for me!

on 6/28/2015 8:04:00 PM

Pros:
- good smell
- good consistency (not watery)
- easy absorbed by your skin
- skin feels smooth

Cons:
- great after application but becomes too cakey after a few hours (not good for oily skin)
- doesn't cover dark circles
- the cap cover easily breaks, I don't suggest bringing it around if this happens

on 6/27/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream was my first real introduction to BB creams. It was an OK first jaunt and ultimately taught me that BB creams are not my cup of tea.

The coverage is light. I used shade 13 which is light beige, but if you have yellow undertones, forget it. It will clash. It's best suited for those with pinker/cooler undertones. However, if you are pale, it is a pretty good option. It did not cover up the redness in my cheeks nor any blemishes I had at the time of using it. I had to use a lot of product to get any sort of coverage, otherwise my skin sucked up the product. As a result, it felt "heavier" on my skin than what it probably should, and otherwise could be considered lightweight.

The biggest issue I had outside the light coverage (which isn't a bad thing, I just learned that it's not to my taste) is the smell. It reeks of a grandmotherly floral perfume that takes forever to die down. I'd normally not consider myself very sensitive to smells, but I just couldn't tolerate the smell of this very well.

I wouldn't purchase it again, but it's not a bad product because of it. It's just not to my style, ymmv.

Pros:

- Light coverage (for those who look for that)
- Lightweight
- Great for pink, pale undertones
- Price isn't bad (I purchased mine for ~$12USD/1 oz on Amazon)

Cons:

- Strong, persistent smell
- Not very high coverage (for those that are looking for more)
- It is a Korean beauty product, so it isn't likely to be geared towards deeper skintones
- Does not hide blemishes or redness

on 6/23/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream.
First off because I have quite pale skin with a yellowish undertone so number 21 is perfect.
It is very easy to apply,it blends really well and absorbs quite fast. Its quite good in the summer too,it doesn't melt and it doesn't go away when you dab your face with a napkin.
It contains no frangrance which is good, has fairly high SPF(and my face never burned while having it).
One layer is enough,because the colour settles within minutes so you should wait if you're thinking of applying more.
Cons: the packaging. You can squeeze it well buz there will be always some left near the cap.

Price is good,fairly cheap (I order it for 15 dollars).
Lasts for a long time.

Would not recommend to people with oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Heard so much about this so I caved in. Turns out too white for my skin:(

on 6/16/2015 7:11:00 PM

The smell is fantastic!

I have worn this bb cream in shades 21 and 13. Neither of them matched well my skin tone, so I'm not satisfied by the product anywise. But I have used it a lot for some reason, so here are my story and comments.
It wasn't bad in winter: I was pleased by the fact that it was moisturising, yet it felt like wearing nothing at all on my face. It blended well enough, so the fact that the shade was not excactly the perfect one wasn't a visible issue.
But as soon as the sun became more intense, I think that my skin looked "greyish" in the light. Also, I wouldn't say my face is oily, but it has oily and shiny areas. I felt that this BB cream made it look really greasy in the summer, and this is a pity considering that a great advantage of the product is its high spf.
Regarding the texture and the way it blends and moisturises, I consider it more decent than, for example, some tinted moisturisers/ tinted sunscreens that I have tried.
After a few months of- often but not daily- wearing it, I noticed that my skin was not at its best. It was when I completely stopped using it that I noticed a much cleaner/clearer skin, and then I understood that this cream isn't for me...

For me, the smell is the only unforgettable thing about the MISSHA BB Cream.
I'd say I wouldn't recommend it, but then again perhaps it can work for other skintones or skintypes.

on 6/10/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is the best foundation I have ever had! I have tried really great many of foundations and all of them looked too dark and flaky on my pale dry skin. This BB cream is like miracle for me. It hydrates my skin, look sooo natural and it lasts all day. No 13 is also parfect match for my very pale skin. Just finish it with powder and it looks amazing. I highly recommend this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products