April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Date Night

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously use the date night lip gloss when I go on dates with my husband. It is very feminie so it is perfect for real dates.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's beautiful and almost vampy - I like vampy-like oclours, the thickness helps it stay on longer than most glosses not from this company of MAC (Make-Up Atrists Cosmetics) used on professions and for professional and sure oes look professional on me with matching makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Icantrememberallmyaliases

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! It has just enough tint and glitters to be festive, yet not obnoxious. If glitters could ever be subtle or classy, this lipgloss would be a fine example of that. During the Winter holidays, "Date Night" would look amazing when worn over Revlon's "Cherries in the Snow" lipstick, paired with some muted gold eye shadow and mascara.

It's very flattering on my NC20 complexion, but I find it to be complementary on all skin tones. The texture is sticky, but less sticky than a Lip Glass.

The only thing I do not like is that for the price that you pay at $20 US, there is actually way less product than a $14.50 Lip Glass, despite coming in a larger tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is prob another L.E Mac product.

It makes my lips SO soft and supple, better than using carmex or vaseline. It gives my lips a sexy glow-its very sheer with a hint of shimmer and purple. it looks amazing over lipstik too- iv used it over 'soulfully rich' mac pro longwear... sexy vampy look. GO BUY!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Currant lipliner + MAC Rebel lipstick + Date night lip gloss = envious stares and supermodel status.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A beautiful, pink/plum colour with light sparkle. It doesn't apply as dark as it looks in the tube, it can be built up though, or can be used just as a sheer, colour. It can be wore from day to night, and looks really pretty on all skintones. I am NC15 and it looks great, but would look fabulous on darker/tan girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by VOGUE1222

I love Mac Dazzleglass! The colors are phenomenal, and the quality is amazing! The end result is always gorgeous- a multi-dimensional multi-faceted lip gloss.

I just purchased Date Night to wear over the Semi Precious lipstick, Musky Amethyst (lovely color, check out my review!). Date night is sparkly without being over the top or immature looking. I love how it gives my lips more dimension. It's lovely on it's own too! So glad I purchased this, I'll be buying more Dazzleglass in the future for sure :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by msbailie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I call this one my 'club night' gloss.
When the MAC consultant handed it to me to try, I'm sure my face said 'WTF???' I am a very fair-skinned redhead, and in the tube, this gloss is a very sparkly purple. But when you put it on, it doesn't look purple at all! It gives a slight colour to the lips, but mainly sparkles. Because of the sparkles, it's definitely not a day wear, but when I'm going out, it's the one I choose.
The down are that it is a bit goopy, which I don't like, and it doesn't last long, but since I only wear it when I'm out dancing, it may last longer under 'normal' wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. I wear it over my lipstick and it gives me that oomph that I dont get from lipstick. I don't find the glitter overbearing at all. It just comes off as really glossy and gives me that bang. I hate the fact that it costs so much but you don't get a lot of product. I bought 3 months ago and I need to re up because this is product is a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by briestoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap as an EXTRA ( oMG do I love that swapper!) along with about 8 other MAC items and I feel instantly and madly in love with this gloss. It is just plain beautiful. The color on is so sexy and has just enough glitz to make it something you can pretty much wear everyday with looking like you are trying too hard!
I love this .