July 23, 2014 | 2297 users online

Other - Mary Kay - Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I had never used blotting sheets before even though I had heard a lot about them in the past. Every time my combo skin got super oily, I just used my pressed powder to control the shine and left it at that... So my face at the end of the day looked super cakey and gross.
Bought these gems today, my life has changed lol. These little papers absorb all the oil from the face without removing too much makeup, you can actually see the white sheet turning transparent from the oil getting absorbed. My face looks super matte and soft, like it does when I apply makeup first thing in the morning. It feels cleaner to apply pressed powder afterwards too. And makeup lasts a lot longer on the face!
LOVE this!!! It might be a necessary addition to my makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't actually tried this product - but I have wildly oily skin. We're talking BP oil spill material. But I just wanted to throw out there that the best oil-blotter I have ever tried is simply toilet paper. Just take a few squares, PAT it on your face, and viola.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

love this - they work really well for me. I dab this on my tzone after applying my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by indemake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a big Mary Kay fan, but these tend to work well without removing a ton of your makeup. Of course one can DYI the same thing for cheaper by buying quality acid free tissue paper then cutting it up into little squares, but I do not have the time. I like that they do not add other powders or plastics to the papers. I like to blot before applying more powder, it makes the reapplication last a lot longer, especially with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mial0la

My sister is a MK consultant so I don't really have a choice on what company I go to for my cosmetics. But I have been using the beauty blotters for quite a while and as far as I am concerned they get the job done. To completely remove shine I have to use more than one sheet, in fact when I was in hot, humid Cancun I went through a whole two packages! I've heard you can use those paper toilet seat covers to blot excess oil and I'm pretty sure that these beauty blotters are exactly that, just cut up into neat little squares with a nice dispenser. It's nice that they come in packs of 75 because I go through the other 50 sheet ones way too fast. Over all I would recommend you to buy these if you have a friend or relative that sells MK because they get half of the profit!! It's good to know where at least half of my money is going.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by kalzangdrunma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I prefer *not* to buy *anything* from this company, I have to say these blotters DO work. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For starters I do not have super oily skin. I get oil majority of the time on my nose and sometimes a bit on my cheeks. These blotting sheets are not powdered they are just linen sheets. I really love these sheets, they removed the oily for my nose perfectly. For only $6 you get 75 sheets, which is pretty inexpensive as other brands give you less for more $. I would definitely recommended these to someone looking for great blotting sheets at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I keep a pack of these in all my purses. The best blotters I've tried so far. No powdery feeling, no odor and they keep you makeup intact. The price is perfect, 75 sheets for 5$, you can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by np_7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great. They are very comparable to the Clean & Clear oil blotters but these are just a bit less oil absorbing...the reason I'm saying this is that most of the time whenever I blot with the C&C my face really looks very matte afterwards. I'm not sure if it's the blue tint on the sheets that I somehow feel transfers a little bit on my face making that really matte appearance..haha. Idk. But these MK ones are also great esp if you don't want to appear too matte and still look healthy. :) Plus they're bigger than the C&C oil blotters.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Guimaraes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I have one in each bag. I have super oily skin, and i use about two a day. It keeps the makeup in my face and absorbs all oils in a second! In humid countries like mine, it's wonderful!