September 19, 2014 | 1203 users online

Hair - Hask - Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What a bummer this has been discontinued! You can still find it on ebay once in awhile, but because of the rarity it's gotten pricey (I paid about $12 a bottle, whereas the original price was about five bucks). However, I still think it's worth it. It has a pleasant, benign scent and makes wet hair easy to comb, and dry hair very sleek and shiny with just a couple of spray pumps. This and Citre Shine Laminating Spray are awesome for shimmering, shining, gleaming hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best stuff ever. I haven't been able to find this lately but if I do I'll buy three or four bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Chazzeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

all you people who say it makes your hair greasy are using way too much and/or your hair is probably already naturally oily at the scalp, never use products close to the scalp or you end up with extremely oily hair.

most products i need to fill my palm with them to cover my long hair, but with this i only use a dollop the size of a pea and i have waste length hair. my frizz remedy was a vial as well not a spray so i had to rely on myself for even spreading not a spray, try using less of it maybe spray on your palm and distribute it that way instead of directly on your hair. and its not supposed to make it super shiny just a natural shine to take away the dry look give you a natural healthy look to your hair.

also depending on your hair type not every product is for everyones hair type.

i always thought it was a shame the little vials were so small compared to your average 200ml bottles of hair product thats out there but its so small because you only need so little so one tiny 15ml vial or 50ml bottle of this is equal to the 100-200ml bottles of other things.

Also does anyone know where to get this product in Australia? Priceline was where i got it 6 yrs ago, now all they stock is the Hask Henna & Placenta Sachet and their Placenta Instant Repair Vial and thats it no other products, and im down to my last tiny bit of the frizz remedy and i want more!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I loved this stuff.I had super long hair(nearly waist-lenght)and it had a really good smell and made my hair really shiny.Then,I got a short hair cut(above my shoulders)and would spray it on before I would straighten my hair,and it would be greasy and had a really sweet-cookie like smell that didn't sit well w/ me.Idk if the strange has happend w/ anyone else,but thats what it reminded me of lol.So I would use this again if my hair gets really long and I'll only put it on when I wear naturally.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kstraigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT! My hair is naturally kind of dry and then I dye it and use hair dryer/straightener 3 or 4 times a week. I spray Pure Shine in my hair when I just get out of the shower. I only need 2 or 3 sprays (my hair is a little past shoulder length) and then I brush it through. Immediately my hair feels better. I style it for whatever I am in the mood for that day and use very little styling product at all. My hair is naturally straight and thick though and holds curl easily. Pure Shine gives it a nice little shine and makes it feel healthy. The price is not too bad about $6 at Kmart, not all Walmart's seem to carry it. I got through a bottle every 2 or 3 months, so it's worth the price. I use it everyday. I'll keep buying it! Would recommend to those with color treated/heat treated/damaged/dry hair. My sis loves Pure Shine too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ATbravesBabex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a product-whore and I'm at the point now where not much impresses me. THIS stuff however, does. It added natural-looking shine to my color-treated, heat abused hair without making it greasy. It also doesn't smell bad and helps with the frizzies. A new staple in my hair routine which is really saying something considering I always move from product to product trying to find the next best thing. So far, this is my first and only HG hair product. And at such a great price ($4-5 bucks at Walgreens) why not give it a try? You won't be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by LadyBelleEtoile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This helps control frizz somewhat but doesn't add much shine. A few sprays do the trick, but too much makes my hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Sasha77885

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product, gives great shine without weighing down my fine chemically treated hair. Lightly moisturizes with a great scent! Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by muffinlove

I used to like this but then I realized at some point I had stopped using it. Anyway I found something way better. The Oscar Blandi jasmine hair serum.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm seriously in the minority on this, but this product did not make my hair look all that special. Maybe it's because I don't do any heat styling-I let my hair air dry-but my hair really wasn't shinier after using it. The one good thing is that it made my hair less frizzy on the same day I wash it, so I'll probably use it when I have to go out the same day I wash my hair (I usually wash my hair and night and by the next day it's not frizzy), but I won't re-buy it.