September 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If purchased probably over ten of this. They are great quality I just use and abuse them. So soft and luxurious against my skin. Plus I love that when I need one I can just stop by the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have backups of backups of this brush. I use them for blush, powder, and bronzer (in conjunction with a Real Techniques contour brush or a Hakuhodo medium yachiyo if I'm contouring or want a more concentrated color -- I apply with the smaller brush and then blend out with this one). They never, ever shed or bleed color and they're all synthetic, which I love.

It's super-soft and gives the perfect, thin wash of color. It keeps powder blush sheer and even, as long as I tap off most of the product on my hand before I apply. I have dry, fair skin and powder blush can look too heavy so with more concentrated colors or bronzer I grab two of these brushes and apply thin layers with one while blending with the other (clean) brush.

I mostly use cream blushes so I find that where this brush really shines is as a powder applicator - it's dense enough to apply loose powder evenly but still soft and fluffy enough to keep it diffuse.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is certainly "too" soft ..That's why I took one lippy . It's the softest in my collection and has a great shape and quality but It picks up too much product which may be a plus for some people but not for me .. Also it fails badly at blending it or sheering it , so I have to blend with another brush ...I may repurchase again , not sure .
Edit : I gave it to my niece to use as a powder blush , as it's so big for my face and doesn't blend well , I bought more brushes and it seems only natural hair brushes - even generic ones blend MUCH better than this I also have taken one more lippy for that ..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

Love, love, love this brush! It applies my blush on like a dream! It picks up enough product and makes my blush look flawless. The brush is super soft and is super sturdy even after washing it. It's even better than my Sigma brushes which comes to me as a surprise. You really can't go wrong since it only costs $6!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

I love, love, love the Ecotool brushes, but especially this one. It picks up the blush so well and is great for any amount of blush that you want (a lot or a little color). It's also great for contouring and the bristles are so soft that I just can't get enough. I have had this brush for forever and its holding up great. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush brush! The tapered end applies blush, bronzer and contour in the right places. It's very soft, pretty dense and lasts forever! It also holds shape after washing. It doesn't smell weird or rinse dye either. I also like the thinner handles on the newer brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I didn't expect them to be so soft! Love, how soft these are. I feel like I'm pampering myself when I use them. They are my first brush set. I've been wanting one forever, and I refuse to pay out of the yang for anything. I paid 16.99, and worth every penny. Affordable and luxurious, forget the more expensive brands ladies, these are all you need. There is a brush for everything, and you can mutipurpose every one depending on your makeup needs. Straight up, will be purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great brushes, I've been using this one for a few years and it's still in great condition. Cheap and good quality. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

I love this brush! I've had it for about two years I believe and it still works great. The brush hairs are so soft and never fall out even when I'm cleaning them. Ecotools make the best brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this brush for maybe 2/3 years, it is excellent! It's still as good as the day I bought it (granted, I have looked after it well) and it's great for picking up pigment. Soft brush and great for the price.