Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/7/2015 1:24:00 AM

*** I'm on my 3rd bottle.
I keep on running back to this foundation. I feel like it is smooth to apply on my face, I would consider this a medium coverage. Definitely use a MOISTURIZER, let it sit, then use a PRIMER after (I use Veil primer by Hourglass). Take a sigma 180 brush or a real techniques expert foundation brush and apply the foundation. Your face will look and feel flawless. Not only it looks wonders on photograph but I also like the fact that my face does NOT feel heavy. I own Double Wear foundation by Estee Lauder, VitaLumier by Chanel, and Forever by Dior, but I ALWAYS end up running back to MakeUpForever HD foundation. I'm not saying that the other foundations are not good, I just gravitate more to MakeUpForever for a quick set ....

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the only MUFE product I don't really like at all. Coverage is light to medium despite its name, and the undertones are all kind of pinky. It broke me out too.

on 7/3/2015 2:45:00 AM

This foundation is very light, and the coverage is medium.
I tried to apply it using a brush but it didn't work, the consistency is different that any I used before, only works when applied by fingers. It gives your skin a beautiful glow, which lasts the entire day. I have an oily skin and this is the only foundation that lasts that long and looks very good at the end of the day.

on 7/3/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Positive - the colour match of this product for my skin was great !
Negative - if you have oily skin like me I would not recommend this product alone, works best with a matte primer or powder underneath. coverage on a scale from 1 - 10 ( 10 being the highest ) I would give it a 4 because I find it needs to be quite built up to give it attest a decent coverage.

on 6/29/2015 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin. I have dry to dehydrated skin which I can mostly keep under control with Hydraluron and moisturizer, but can get dry patches. This foundation applies flawlessly, and doesn't stick to any of these dry patches, and doesn't degydrate me like some foundations can. It doesn't crease in my expression lines (ie. wrinkles), and gives me a beautiful satin finish. It glows from within. I get so many compliments from people when I wear this foundation. This is a totally new experience for me. After struggling with cystic acne for 10+ years, I'm just finished a low dose Accutane treatment and my skin is finally clear. This makeup covers my mild acne scarring beautifully and gives me a flawless finish. Love love love. I only need 2 small pumps of this liquid formula to give me the coverage I need. It lasts all day. Holy grail foundation for sure.

on 6/27/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would consider this to be a special occasion foundation. Not because of its high price tag or it's HD specialty, but because it's not a good everyday foundation. I don't have very problematic skin at all, but this only lasts a couple of hours with or without primer. Don't get me wrong, it looks beautiful and natural during the first hour or two, but after that it starts breaking up and not looking so fresh. I do appreciate this foundation's (and MUFE really) range of shades that covers all undertones. 117 is my exact shade in the winter, and 120 for the summer. I would save this foundation for the night time during a special occasion, and I know I'm going to be photographed.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Medium coverage with a nice smooth finish. It's not a mate finish, but not oily either. I don´t own many high end foundations to compare, I've been faithfull to dermablend for years. Now I use dermablend on top of my sunscreen for daily use (since it´s high coverage it only takes a small dot). I keep MUFE HD High Definition for special ocasions. The cover cap is broken, it broked just after I bought it, not really happy with that!

on 6/24/2015 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is more like low, to medium coverage, does not cover blemishes only even out the skin tone i have to go in with a lot of concealer after i apply it, definitely not worth 40euro for someone who has breakouts or acne.
If you only want to even out the skin tone then go for it,

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I absolutely adore this foundation. I don't react to it, there's no fragrance, and it stays put! I always get compliments when I wear it!

on 6/16/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Don't do it if you have oily skin! Smooth application....but seriously SO greasy. Returned. Might work for combo and or dry skin.