September 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Do yourself a favour and purchase Nars radiant creamy concealer instead. I went shopping for a new concealer and when the sales assistant took off erase paste there was no difference between that eye and the one that still had product on from that morning. She applied the Nars concealer and the contrast between my under eye areas was incredible. This also creases.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

Bought this after reading good reviews and since I do struggle with dark circles and now with 2nd baby on the way I need something with full coverage. At first I was really pleased with the results. It covers my circles well and it's easy to apply even though it's quite a thick paste. But it doesn't stay put all day and need touching up every few hours since it creases in my (very) fine lines even though I put translucent powder over to set it. Still one of the best under eye concealer out there and I will keep using it until I've found something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This concealer is really creamy and thick which makes it a bit difficult to work with.
Because its so pink/peach toned it really only works for colour correcting and possibly highlight, if you're feeling hardcore. I really don't like using my fingers for this product, works relatively well with a real techniques brush.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I'll repurchase, I put "no" because MUA told me to.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As always, I am on the hunt for a HG concealer. I saw this from a blogger who did have some dark circles but she was very young. I just turned 50 and have always had issues under my eyes to include some very dark lines toward my nose that nothing has touched. Sephora was great to give me two samples in generous amounts in fair #1 and medium #2. Big difference in colors but I tried both on different days. As written by others, it is thick and a little goes a long way. Tiny dots work best and using a quick patting motion to blend. I did use a fine powder over it the second time. Overall, on me it looked heavy, did not conceal the dark areas and make my skin look cakey emphasizing the texture of my skins line, creases. I would not purchase but do think if it works, it should last a long time as only a tiny amount is needed. Do not buy first, try first, to avoid the cost. The reviews here are very mixed. Back to the hunt!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Creamy and easily blendable, Erase paste does indeed battle dark circles and even some hyperpigmentation - for a time. I find it highlights as well so not suitable to conceal pigmentation anywhere you wouldn't usually hightlight, but in fairness it's aimed at under eye circles. Whether used alone or with foundation/powder, the staying power is not great. Especially with powder, I find it cakes during the day and actually highlights usually barely noticable wrinkles. It also doesn't really hide puffiness but I don't expect any concealer to. I really do like this product though. A little goes a long way and with some strategic layering I have managed to successfully hide a black eye. It also does wonders for the hyperpigmentation just above my cheek bones, which is an area I would highlight so its a 2in1. I just find I may need to reapply during the day/night, which is fine as lo g as powder isn't involved. I recommend to try it but be prepared to experiment with partnering products as some other cosmetics don't play nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this after reading an article reviewing concealers for mature skin. At 57 my skin is very good from using retin-a products for years. I have some dark circles and a few fine lines. This product did not provide enough coverage for me. The blending was good, did not settle a lot into lines, but I wasn't "wowed" by it. I actually had more success with LOreal Visible Lift blur concealer/corrector.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by roksee22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product really works great at making me look bright eyed and awake. I use a tiny bit of this and then use my concealer on top and it looks amazing. When i have used a concealer without the erase paste it doesn't look flawless or even cover as well as I would like it. I really thought this product was going to disappoint me, I was very wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

I love this product! This is a prefect product for clients with darkness under the eyes or pigmentation on the face. The reason I love this product is because it's a salmon colored concealer (a lot like the ever pearl) This stuff is going to cancel out any blue undertones on the face. I think maybe some people don't like it for that color but if used correctly it will make anything disappear. The I usually use it in client with a lot of darkness around and under the eyes; I prep my clients face with moisturizer and also eye cream, apply the erase paste (not too much because it's very creamy) and apply a lighter LIQUID concealer over and of course set with a light dust of powder.

Pros:
A cheaper alternative to the Eve Pearl Concealer
Brings a spatula to scoop out concealer
Includes a instruction mini manual
Very creamy
Very pigmented

Cons:
Only come in 3 shades (not a problem for a Mua because you can mix and match)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love Erase Paste, BUT it creases and fades quickly.....on me. It does not cover my bluish/green vein under my eye either. I think based on all the great reviews It works for most people....just not me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that I never thought I needed - but now that I have it, I don't think I can be without it. I never was concerned about my under eyes, they aren't that dark and I only have one or two veins showing. But when I recieved this as a gift, it really made me realize how much covering your under eyes brightens your face! Also, when I'm in a rush, I've used this on blemishes and it did a pretty good job!