February 28, 2015 | 1417 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2015 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jessrluna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is really thick and sticky. It settled in my lines almost immediately. I didn't even use all of the product because I disliked it so much. It was a pretty penny too. After a couple of years I bought a Benefit package that came with a deluxe sample of this and thought I'd give it another shot. I ended up having the same complaints and issues. The shade range is awful. Overall, would not purchase again and don't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2015 4:59:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very thick high coverage concealer. It's a slight salmon pink shade so it's good for brightening the under eye area if you have green-toned dark circles.

I find that it's too heavy and drying on it's own (will settle in creases) so I normally warm a teeny tiny bit of it on the back of my hand with a small bit of eye cream (usually Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream) and this works a lot better for under my eyes.

It's not cheap but given that you only need a very small amount, it's good value.

I probably won't repurchase because I don't need this level of coverage for my under-eye and don't like that I need to use a separate product to make it work for me. It's also find it too pink to use for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2015 11:46:00 AM More reviews by awsmsauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great for use under foundation as it's a little too pink. Really lives up to how it's advertised as it really does make you look more awake! For reference, I'm a MAC NC25-30 and I use the shade Medium. Smells a bit funky if you keep it for a bit - sort of like play dough, but nothing too nasty. Hasn't given me any issues!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2015 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kwait030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin and dark under eye circles. I find the color of this concealer perfect for my skin. The peachy color helps to corrects the dark circles and the product is creamy and blendable which helps with the dryness. However, I still find that it gets very cakey and dry which makes me feeling self conscious of my makeup. I am experimenting right now with hydrating eye creams to see if this will help make it even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM More reviews by nicolebailey

I actually really like this concealer, especially for the undereye area. I've been using this for years and recommend it to everyone looking for an awesome concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:37:00 PM More reviews by reneasnoke21

I haven't actually tried this concealer yet but I'm hoping it will work but I just wanted to say that for all the people not loving it for a under eye concealer. These types of concealers are NOT suppose to be used as an under eye. Guaranteed they are going to look cakey and sit into fine line.You are suppose to be using a liquid concealer for your under eyes. Concealers like these are suppose to be used on your face for like blemishes. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 2:45:00 PM More reviews by gracimarisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the holy grail of concealers. I decided to try because a friend told me about it. Yes it is pricey but I'm telling you its so worth it! A little goes a long way with this product. Its perfect for dark circles, literally covers them right up and it looks like I never had them to begin with. Perfect for covering pimples or spots. It is a pretty thick liquid I find that using a concealer brush works best with applying it, or just your fingers works just as well. Blends extremely easily into skin even without a primer.

love love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 1:41:00 PM More reviews by anita2336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When in originally purchased this item I noticed its thicker consistency would sink into my under eye fine lines and thus make my baggies look even worse! I tried really hard to use this product as much as i could but the concealer aspect of it just wasn't working for me. To top it off, the colour selection was extremely poor and would never match me as a concealer regardless of the season. Finally I decided to try it out as an eyebrow highlighter using my sephora concealer brush and was i impressed!!!! What it lacked for as an under eye concealer it made it for 10x as a brow highlighter. The colour was a beautiful fit as my brow highlighter and I can easily use it to erase some harsh overdrawn parts of my brows! I highly recommend this product as a brow highlighter in number 2 for medium fair skin

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2015 4:48:00 PM More reviews by szeinab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in Germany in 2013 and a makeup artist applied this on me and used shade no.3 and ofcourse inside the store it looked amazing but as soon as i went home i realized how dark it was. I am from Canada so i didnt bother returning it instead I threw it away after a while. My biggest problem with this concealer is that there is not a good shade selection. There are only 3. So I went and bought shade no 2 from Sephora and it just looks so salmoney kind of colored and definetley not flattering on my skin tone I love the consistency because it is thick and full coverage but needs to be set with powder as well otherwise it will emphasize any lines you have under your eyes. My best advice would be to try it on in the store walk outside or let it side on your face for maybe 5 minutes then see how you like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2015 6:06:00 PM More reviews by PentacleQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the peachy tone of this concealer as its pretty good at covering up dark circles, but I have a major problem with it creasing and settling into fine lines. Also, I find it a bit tedious to blend in. Overall, this product is definitely something I have no interest in purchasing ever again. I actually don't even think I'd take it if it were given to me for free.