October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xade

This oil is lovely for damaged, dry ends like mine. The oil soaks right up and has that typical morrocan oil smell.

*I also have their heat protectant (be careful, a little goes a long way) and their hair spray (smells bad in my opinion).

But the hair oil itself is really great if your ends are split and get dull and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the product although it leaves the hair a bit limp. No greasy feeling, leaves hair dreamy soft and shiny. A bit pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. I use this instead of conditioner. Works super and takes much less time in the shower. Who couldn't use the extra minutes?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tinav101805

I absolutely love this oil! it is a life saver! it transforms a bad hair day into a good hair day. I massage this onto my wet hair and also any time im going to go out somewhere. it transforms your hair immediately. I highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is worth the price. I say that because I buy it whenever I run out. I have tried pure argan oil which is a bit cheaper but it does not make my hair look anywhere near as good as this product. I know this has cones in it but I can not deny the fact that my hair looks better when I use this product than with ANYTHING else and I have tried it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is bloody good stuff. I have been struggling with dry, damaged hair for years - because my hair is both fine AND lightened. I have purchased countless hair products and treatments from high-end brands that claim to repair the condition of my hair....but none make my hair feel anywhere near as soft or healthy as Moroccan Oil.

As many other reviewers have mentioned, the effects are noticeable from the first use. I apply a very small amount through my mid-lengths to ends and voilą: soft, shiny, healthy looking locks right through until the next shampoo.

The formula does add a teensy (not overly noticeable) bit of weight to my fine hair, which I don't mind because I only use a small amount of product. On that note, the dispenser pump tends to pump too much for a single use on my hair so I have taken one point off for packaging.

I just bought the large 125ml bottle which will last for ages....however when it runs out I definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know what they put in this stuff and I honestly don't care, but it is awesome! Like magic, it completely changes my hair texture and appearance.

At first I was skeptical about the hype over this and turned off by the astronomical price. But my sister got the small oil treatment and I got to try it. Next thing I know, I was leaving the salon with a full size bottle of Moroccanoil.

I don't know what else to say other than that this stuff is amazing. My hair was in terrible condition when I started using the oil treatment, but somehow it always managed to make it look smooth and shiny. I used the oil combined with Redken Extreme Anti-Snap for over a year and this combo sure helped in my hair's recovery.

I really don't have any complaints about Moroccanoil other than the tanning oil scent, but that's just me. A lot of people like it. And even though my hair was damaged, it is fine, oily and I didn't think it weighed it down either.

Finally, I think Moroccanoil is amazing and I definitely recommend it if it's in your budget. Personally, I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon, since there are so many cheap (and good) argan oil products out there now... I haven't found anything as good to my hair as Moroccan, but the price difference is just too absurd.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

i have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.
You're not imagining it you're losing less hair and seeing regrowth, it's not just less stress in your life in fact your life probably hasn't changed at all but this stuff will change your hair forever. give it a little while to get the oil amount right etc..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE* great great great. Just after a week of using the product my hair was softer!! Went to my salon for my 8 weekly relaxer and the first thing she said was "your hair feels really soft what have you been using" :D this is funny bcos the last time I visited her I spoke to her about wanting to buy this and she said "no don't, it's not great" and she showed me some silly Mythic oil to buy instead. Glad I went with my instincts, I know my hair better than any professional :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to use Chi's Silk Infusion before I tried Moroccanoil Treatment, but MO's is better and I won't go back. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. This oil softens my hair and adds shine. I wish it didn't come in a glass bottle because I'm always scared I'll break it, but the pump works well and dispenses a good amount. MO products are expensive so I wait until they are on sale. I also use their Moisture Repair shampoo and conditioner. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by babsvs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product ever since I bleached my hair to go from red to light blonde. I apply some about 2-3 times a week so that I don't have that overly dyed look. It's a good product, does the job and smells great.

Recently I got a nasty scalp irritation and couldn't get rid of it. My stylist suggested applying this to my scalp daily. I have to have a professional picture taken and couldn't put off getting my roots done any longer. My scalp was much better but still a little itchy.

With trepidation, we colored my hair. I couldn't belive how beautifully shiny it was. I hadn't noticed because I was applying the oil to my wet hair. This is probably a cliche, but my hair has never looked better. From now on I am rubbing this oil onto my scalp and then trhough my hair every day. Another reason to be glad my hair is so short!