Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 2/20/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG hair styling product alert!!
Absolutely fantastic hair styling oil , it nourishes your hair without making it look greasy , its so light on your hair! Doesnt weigh your hair down at all and a little goes a long way so product lasts me for ages. It makes your hair look so healthy and glossy. The only downside is the smell which is like a musky cologne , quite a mans perfume smell but honestly its quite minor as the smell doesnt linger. Also the price is quite expensive but if you want the good stuff i guess you gotta cough up!

on 2/5/2015 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

In love with this product after the first use!
First of all, It smells amazing. It has a distinctive scent that even my boyfriend noticed as I walked past him. "You smell a m a z i n g", he emphasized. What girl doesn't like to hear that? It's not like a fragrance. It's as if your skin naturally seeps out heaven. It has a soft scent that I can't exactly describe but it really makes me stand out.

My hair is a bit dry on the ends and somewhat frizzy all around. Whenever I use a product after shampoo and conditioner, I fear that I will get greasy looking hair or it will have build up the next day. This has not been the case! It gives all of my hair shine from roots to end. You don't have to follow the "Lil' Drop will do you" rule, which usually means the product is very thick and will make your hair too greasy by the time you distribute it evenly through you hair.

The oil is light and velvety and not very liquid-y. My hair falls two inches past my shoulders and I use a dime size amount at a time, three different times covering all layers from root to ends. It is soft, shiny and the frizzy ness is gone. It helps disguise my split ends, too.

If you have Thin/Medium Blonde/Gold/Red Hair use the "Moroccan Oil-LIGHT" version. It says it right in the middle of the bottle.

The only thing I wish this product had was a dropper.

on 1/5/2015 11:25:00 AM

Love it!! it smells like heaven and makes my hair really smooth. my hair is easily damaged so I always use treatments. I've tried a lot of different oils but I really love this one. Although it's not really cheap, I would buy this over and over again.

on 12/5/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good oil! I have long highlighted hair that gets frizzy and dry and i have to say this anit to bad. It helps make ur hair feel smooth and sleek with no weigh down and seems to add health to my hair. It obv has silicons but thats ok my hair doesnt mind them even though they arent great for hair. I use about 1 to 2 pumps and it works to make my hair look healthy! I use it about once or twice a week id never use a oil more because to much is never good. I use alot of other products in my hair as leave ins as well always about 3 products every time i blowdry or style out my hair so this always works well with my other leave ins. I do however have the light version of this oil. As blondes should! Try itt!!

on 12/4/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Swear by this stuff. Even for blondes

on 11/24/2014 8:21:00 AM

The only oil that makes my dry damaged chemically treated hair look heavenly. I threw everything else I`ve been using out and I`m only using this oil, `cause I feel I`ve tried so many products and it`s the only thing that works.

on 10/17/2014 5:22:00 PM

This oil is lovely for damaged, dry ends like mine. The oil soaks right up and has that typical morrocan oil smell.

*I also have their heat protectant (be careful, a little goes a long way) and their hair spray (smells bad in my opinion).

But the hair oil itself is really great if your ends are split and get dull and dry.

on 10/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Like the product although it leaves the hair a bit limp. No greasy feeling, leaves hair dreamy soft and shiny. A bit pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. I use this instead of conditioner. Works super and takes much less time in the shower. Who couldn't use the extra minutes?

on 9/28/2014 11:59:00 PM

I absolutely love this oil! it is a life saver! it transforms a bad hair day into a good hair day. I massage this onto my wet hair and also any time im going to go out somewhere. it transforms your hair immediately. I highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think this is worth the price. I say that because I buy it whenever I run out. I have tried pure argan oil which is a bit cheaper but it does not make my hair look anywhere near as good as this product. I know this has cones in it but I can not deny the fact that my hair looks better when I use this product than with ANYTHING else and I have tried it all.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products