Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Morrocan oil is the best oil treatment i have used so far.i have tried and tested loads of similar products but none of them delivered the results of this one.my hair are black coloured (i dye them twice a year because its really simi l ar to my natural hair colour) naturally curly and super frizzy but i'm constantly straightening them with my straightening iron.it is the only product that makes my hair super soft and shiny!people always comment on my hair those days that i have put it on.unfortunately its really expensive and i have really long hair so although its concentrated it runs off rather quickly.i m thinking of buing the big bottle next time but in my country costs 50€.worths every cent though!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My feelings for MoroccanOil have changed over time. When I had natural brown thick hair I used to love it, although my hair did get greasier than usual very quickly.
Now I feel this product is so completely unsuitable for my hair type (which is bleached goldish). It weighs my hair down and if I put it onto dry hair, the day after my hair will be twice as greasy as it should be.

I'm over this product and I think it's quite outdated. There are superior products on the market now.

I only use this product in combination with Wella SP Keratin Oil only on wet hair and only on the ends of my hair.

I use this stuff on both dry and wet hair, wet hair will absorb this more but I use something else on my wet hair. I use this everyday on my dry hair at night before I go to bed. It makes my hair smooth and shiny. I got the big bottle with the pump (thank god) from my mother, so I did not buy it but I wouldn't buy it again as I find jojoba oil does the same thing pretty much. But overall I like this oil, smells amazing and does a good job smoothing out my ends. I do want to try the shampoo and conditioner from this line as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product at a salon because it was recommended by my stylist. Also, a friend who had transitioned from relaxed to natural hair raved about her Moroccan Oil and how it was a life-changer. She said her hair grew 3x faster than before. I purchased a full size bottle for what felt like a hefty price for my light wallet. Because a little product goes a long way I found that my bottle lasted forever and cost cents per use.

I use it on my wet hair after shampooing/before blow drying. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair silky and shiny.

I have used many similar products but I always return to Moroccanoil.
Its scent is yummy, makes my hair shiny and smooth and keeps the frizz at bay.

Since my scalp is a bit oily, I only use it from the middle of my hair and down to the ends. You only need a small amount so it will last you for a long time. It's a bit pricey, yes, but can you put a pricetag on beautiful, smooth and shiny hair?

I only use it on wet hair and I leave it to sink in for 15 minutes or so before drying. You could also use it to tame fly aways, or to liven up your hair if you don't want to wash it.

I would like it to come with a pump for easier use and to control the amount of product you take each time, but that's just a detail.

I would definitely repurchase. I am a happy customer!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE , LOVE , LOVE this product .

I have been using this for years, I keep trying to find new products to use in place of it and they never work the same. I use a little bit of this when my hair is still wet, and my hair is always soft, shiny, manageable and smells great. It's a little pricey for what you get but I know that I will keep repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is an okay product. I can see why so many people like this product because it does help with frizz and makes your hair look pretty nice. I do get that effect with this for like the first ten minutes and once that ten minutes is up then my hair starts to frizz up all over again. And I rarely heat style my hair so this was used when my hair was air drying. When it comes between me using an oil compared to a cream, I like an oil because it is easier to use on dry hair but I feel that an cream can sometimes hold the frizz down longer. I have to say though, I do enjoy the scent of the oil.
Also, I got the littlest bottle and it was over $10 for .85 FL OZ and then the larger bottle is something like $40. I feel that is a bit steep for this product and I don't plan on picking this up again unless there is an emergency and I am in a pinch.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the price, this is really nothing special. It's an ok serum that contains silicones as the first few ingredients, just like many drugstore serums that cost much less. I expected this to be an HG product for my hair, but I honestly notice no difference between this and cheaper serums that I have bought for around $5. It just didn't wow me enough to pay the high price... you don't need to spend a lot for silicone-based serums, they're sold everywhere.

Just wanted to add... I really dislike the smell of this. I tend to prefer light fruity or floral scents and this has a strong, heavy, almost old-lady perfume, smell to it. I felt it made my hair smell unclean.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've had a long love affair with this stuff! Ever since my stylist used this on me 6 years ago, I've used it religiously. The smell is to die for, so much so that it made me purchase the shampoo and conditioner, AND body wash. The oil treatment is great for smoothing hair, treating fly aways, and I use it before I use heat tools. Since my hair is fine textured (but I have a lot of it), I don't need much, just a tiny bit. My original bottle from 6 years ago is only 3/4 gone. I still have so much left! With that in mind, the price tag isn't bad - cost per use is super low!

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products