Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 5/25/2015 1:57:00 AM

I've been trying to avoid cleansers with plastic exfoliants, I love a good body scrub though. These bath towels are perfect. They are rough enough to soothe the bottoms of my feet but at the same time not to rough for the rest of my body. I buy mine on eBay for just a few dollars

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

great for body exfoliation

on 5/17/2015 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This feels so amazing. It works great too. I have my mom and my husband hooked on them too. This, in conjunction with my knockoff baiden mitten, has left my skin super soft and lotion really absorbs well. It's a bit too early to tell, but I'm hoping it helps my KP....

Japanese bath towels are amazing, but I've found that I prefer other brands to Salux. As far as I know, Salux towels come in a single weave density while many of their competitors (e.g., Cure Series http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Japanese-Exfoliating-Bath-Towel/dp/B00FGGW7KY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431391035&sr=8-2&keywords=japanese+bath+towel) come in a variety of weaves. I ended up getting the "super hard" weave from Cure Series for aggressive exfoliating and the Aisen Extra Soft towel for everyday use.

on 5/8/2015 12:11:00 AM

This really feels great on your skin, but it isn't anything much better than a wash cloth. I personally like a gritty cloth and this is it but with the benefit of making your soap get really, really sudsy. I didn't think it did anything for the kp on my arms which was too bad, but I still like how soft my body got. I'll still repurchase because these last forever and are nice and long to use for scrubbing my back and hard to reach areas.

on 5/4/2015 9:55:00 PM

Purchased directly from The Salux Shop for $5.98 free shipping and it arrived in 3days. It can be scrunched up or folded and it lathers really well. It may seem a bit expensive but considering how quickly shower puffs unravel this a Great buy. It is the perfect length for washing the back and it removed the dead skin off my heels really easy. I don't find it too ruff if you use a light hand (& even if you don't). CVS sales something similar (baby pink color) for $3.99 made of 100% nylon while Salux is a blend of nylon and polyester.
EDIT This really does make skin feel soft and smooth And NOW I understand when reviews says that lotions apply better. Somehow the skin absorbs the lotion easier. Can be machine washed.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am so addicted to these! They leave my skin feeling so smooth. There is just no way to have an ingrown hair if you exfoliate with a Salux cloth regularly. That is the best thing about them. I've tried every type of exfoliating product and these are the best! I always cut mine in half since they are personally too big for me. You don't have to scrub harshly with them, just gently rub them all over your skin and let the cloth do the work.

on 4/24/2015 6:14:00 PM

Fab-u-lous! These allow you to thoroughly clean and mildly exfoliate your back better than a back brush. I now have clear skin on my back and rarely have any spots there due to this cloth. I now have three which I alternate between washing them in the machine with my clothes. Delighted

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great MUA recommendation...I finally got some to see what the fuss was about. I ended up getting a few for friends and family, too. I use it all over my body and it works great. My skin is silky soft after showering. It also exfoliates really efficiently for shaving and prevents ingrown hairs. Overall, this is definitely worth a try!

on 2/4/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a great, cheap exfoliator. Especially for legs...If you're young.

I still use mine for my legs and even though i'm only 35, it's just too abrasive for anywhere else. That much dermal damage just to exfoliate is not necessary. Maybe once every few months if you've gone too long without a good scrub, but otherwise, my chest, arms - basically upper body are too delicate to be torn at like that.

For that I use an Italy towel. Same dirt cheap price, same asian skincare goodness - better exfoliation to be honest... and much more delicate on your skin.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools