Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

on 2/23/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

3rd bottle. Removes makeup *very* easily, even waterproof. I use the "They're real! Push up liner" and it removes that very easily as well. I have oily lids/ t zone, I find it actually leaves parts of my face feeling dry. I haven't noticed any residue afterwards. Waterproof eyeliner/mascara is not an issue at all.

I use a cotton pad, and I let the pad sit on my eyelids for a few seconds before gently wiping. The bottle is right, I don't need to rub. Skin doesn't go red afterwards.

I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes to clean while wearing them!

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favourite!!! Is cheap and it works amazingly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've been trying it over and over, trying to get myself to like it...but truth being I don't.

It's great at it's purpose, removing makeup. It dissolves even the most stubborn waterproof makeup I know with a couple of gentle swipes. The thing I can't stand is the oil left afterwards. Yes my eyes feel clean, and everything is gone, but the oily residue that is left I can't stand. My entire eye area feels oily, too oily, almost as if I'd taken olive oil and smothered it on my eyes. At least that would do some good to the lashes of mine.

Trust me, I've tried shaking it up so much to distribute the oil with the liquid, but it just doesn't work for me.

I've had it for a while, so maybe they've changed the formula or something because everybody seems in love with it. I just don't know why it seems so oily.

on 7/28/2014 12:02:00 AM

Awesome stuff but seems to have been discontinued here in New Zealand? Big bottle so good value for money. Took off everything without leaving a greasy residue and didn't sting eyes. I can't seem to find it here in New Zealand but would definitely buy again. Nothing else I have tried seems as good.

on 7/5/2014 4:28:00 PM

Just picked this up from Asda here in the UK for £3. I always come back to this makeup remover, or the l'oreal equivalent, because I have extremely sensitive skin especially around my eyes. I wear pretty heavy eye makeup (primer, eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and kohl) so need an effective makeup remover that doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a super oily residue. Garnier ticks all the boxes and I will repurchase.

on 5/24/2014 7:19:00 PM

I have been using this product for over a year. Love it. Takes my waterproof eye make up off with ease. Will continue to buy

This is a fantastic product. I use it to remove eye makeup and it is very efficient - no rubbing or dragging necessary. I have really sensitive eyes that react to many cleansers but I have had no problems with this. An added bonus is the price - 2 for 4 at boots at the moment. Goodbye to clinique take the day off from now on!

on 5/12/2014 9:07:00 AM

This product is fantastic!
It has 2 separate agents that you shake together before use.
Once you mix both agents together you pour a little bit on a cotton makeup pad and use to remove makeup.
I just place the pad over my closed eyes for a few seconds (helps 'melt' the makeup off the face) then gentle wipe away and my eye makeup is practically gone!
THIS EVEN DISSOLVES WATERPROOF MASCARA!!!!
I have not found a makeup remover as good as this yet for my eye makeup. I have tried similar ones but nothing beats this product!
Price is good for my standards!
Easy to use!
HIGHLY recommend!

on 5/3/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn't irritate eyes,but leaves a very oily residue.

on 4/17/2014 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is honestly such a good product. My everyday makeup consist of concealer, water proof mascara, eye liner, eye shadow and powder and this product does such a good job of getting rid of ALL the makeup that is on my face even the waterproof mascara which I usually find hard to remove. All though I have oily skin and this product does contain oil I just have a good face wash after I take my makeup off which I would do anyways