Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 3/20/2015 4:32:00 PM

Love it! Very handy eyebrow pencil,I think it's pretty dry formula,and I like it that way.I have it in brunette,and the color is fading brown,not so intense but still pigmented.You just twist it up to apply product.It has a little comb at the other end,I don't use it.Would be perfect if there was a spooley brush instead of a comb,but I use my Ardell spooley/angled liner brush to comb my brows. Will purchase again from eBay.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is absolutely fantastic.

I have used many brow products and I am quite picky with them. I use a pencil to shape my brows and then powder to fill them in.

This is a twist up - you don't have to sharpen it which is a huge plus for me. It is waxy and a tiny bit creamy so it smudges on well and looks natural. It is also very small and sharp so it is easy to get a 'define' line.

This is an amazing product at the drugstore and i am going to re-purchase and re-purchase this.

Too sharp and thin. Product ok but the way the packaged it it didn't work for me. And the comb thingy is useless

on 2/20/2015 11:05:00 PM

I got this for my mom, who is in her 60's and has never used a brow product. She is naturally blond and needs a little help defining her brows.

Pros:
Very easy to use - twists up (no need to sharpen).
Creamy and goes on/blends very easily - no harsh lines.
Decent color selection.

Cons:
Does not seem to contain too much product - for those who need this every day, the product might not last for too long.
The "pencil" is very thin, so it might be difficult to grip.

Overall, my mom likes this one the best. I bought her several brow products, including Milani and NYX, and Maybelline is the best color match and is the easiest to use for the novice consumer.

on 1/20/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG eyebrow pencil. I've repurchased it tons of times.

It is skinny enough to draw little hairs, it twists up so you don't have to sharpen, it's soft enough so it's easy to put on but not too soft that it crumbles or smudges the line. I've found it lasts longer than my anastasia brow wiz did.
The skinny comb spoolie on the other end is wonderful. I use shade dark blonde (which is the lightest shade) and it's perfect.

this won't give you the "perfectly sculpted gel looking eyebrows you see on instagram" which is why I like it so much. Just natural and wonderfully filled in brows.

I wouldn't change anything about this eyeliner.
price is great especially if you purchase on sale with a coupon.

on 12/28/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is the best drugstore brow product I've tried. It lasts all day and looks very natural. I use medium brown which is a mid tone ashy brown. Many brow products are too warm for me (I have very dark brown almost black brows and olive skin), but not this one. It's very quick and easy to use. Pigmented enough that you only need one pass, but applies light and shadowy enough to look natural. The packaging is quite fragile and there is not much product in there. This is why I took off a lippie. Definitely a good alternative if you don't want to splurge on Anastasia!

on 11/25/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive and good in a pinch for people with darker brown brows. If you are a natual redhead/strawberry blond or true blond with fair/light brows - this won't work. Not a HG but for me (light skin, dark hair) works fine and cheap.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The only reason that I say that this is ok is because I do my brows the same way everytime...which includes wax, pencil, maybe a powder, then cleaning with a concealer thats exactly my skin color, then gel...every single day this is my brow routine...so its an okay products bc of MY routine...as a stand alone brow pencil...it is not all that great. I love the shape of the packaging...but the pencil itself is not long wearing at all...if not set with powder and gel it will rub off. I test my brow products by being able to stay put through an advanced yoga class, or the gym...if they can stay on through either of those activities then I think its a win! this...hit or miss...I will use it up because I have an unopened one that I still need to use...but I will not buy again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely ADORE this eyebrow pencil! I've been using it continually and no other eyebrow pencil can compete with the easy application, smooth colour, and good price! It's good for both beginners and experts! Of course, make sure you blend!

on 11/3/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it just remember to blend!

Popular Brows Products