October 20, 2014 | 2088 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This mascara is not working out for me, the cone shape brush makes it hard to reach every lash and the extra wet formula has me getting it on to my lids every time. It fulfills half of its claims, it does give me very nice long lashes but the curl thing isn't working out. I found myself in a wonky lash situation with some lashes curled and some reverting back stick straight... really awkward look when all your lashes are doing something different. Not particularly dark enough or voluminous enough for me and I'm finding flaking, bits of black specs under my eye on lid after a long day of wear. The mascara also transfer slightly onto around the eye area if I were to tear up slightly due to winds or put in eye drops. The plus side is that it's easy to remove and I don't have a huge smudge/ panda eye problem. I suppose specks of mascara is better than smudged rings of it...not my favorite on with the mascara search!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLoverML

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OHMYGAWD! The best mascara I have ever used. I used Dior mascara, tarte, urban decay, and plethora of brands inside sephora and this is the only one that is the best! I have been using this dollywink long and curl for 2 years now and I don't think I will change it anytime with other brands. It delivers what it says on the package :) It is super black, hold your curl, and length PLUS IT IS WATERPROOF. Everything I want to in a mascara for a cheaper price!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Katiemookes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not really a review but more of a question I bought this mascara a few days ago and was really excited to try it! I loved what it did for my lashes but then came the problem of washing it off.... 3 days later and 50 less eyelashes and it still hasn't completely budged! Im mascara mad and really want to try this again, anyone know if they do they do a non-waterproof version or is that it, and if so what colour tube should I go for? Thank you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this mascara off and on for a couple of months now. I love it's staying power. I have watery eyes due to allergies and oily lids so I'm always looking for a waterproof mascara that will last. This one definitely lasted all day with no running or smudging. I also got the Heroine mascara remover so it was easy to remove at the end if the day. I did find that it made my lashes stiff but my biggest problem was the color. While it looks really black on the brush I found that it appears a little grayish on my lashes. For that reason I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I would rebuy this product if it was cheaper. I got the version where they had the combo mascara and remover.

It was great for my Asian eyelashes, it made them super long, almost giving that false lashes look. The issue is that it had no volume, so even though they were long, they weren't thick. So I would have to use it with a volumising mascara along with it, I had to curl my lashes beforehand, it really keeps the curl.

My second issue with this mascara is that it was almost impossible to remove without the remover. Its a plus and a negative, making it super waterproof and budgeproof but at the end of the day it would take me an extra time just to remove my mascara. But I have to admit the remover is absolutely magical.

So yes, I would only recommend this product if you bought the remover with it, but other than that if you want length only than go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by AsianCha

This mascara isn't the best; it smudges after a few hours of wearing it. It's a very wet formula so if I blink a few seconds after application, it gets all over my lids.

As for the good side of this mascara, it lengthened my lashes (not as much as I wanted it to) and it didn't clump. It separated my lashes nicely and held the curl well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by emc22010

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie, I always am looking for something even better. Well, this is NOT it... I bought this, paid a ton in shipping, it took forever to be delivered, but that is not why I am complaining. This mascara when it goes on is pretty Ok..After using this mascara for the third time, I nearly had a cow.. As I was struggling to take this junk off, multiple lashes came out. I even bought the recommended mascara remover and that did not prevent my lashes from falling out. In to the garbage it goes.. I had given a review for MAC extended play in the past and I am going right back to that mascara.. a solid mascara that never disappoints..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

UPDATE (7/30/14): After wearing it for a few more weeks, I have noticed some smudging...not all the time, but on particularly humid days, some of it ends up under my left eye (the one that waters) at around 8 - 10 h.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's my first time to try this brand and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It does help in separating my lashes and makes it very long. Nice formula, does not smear and dries quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this for few days and this is now my HG mascara. The only mascara i tried that didnt give me raccoon eyes after few hours. I live in tropical country so I normally use waterproof mascaras but most mascaras even waterproof will give me raccoon eyes. This one dont. It dont even budge with normal makeup remover. I bought the mascara remover from the same brand, The wand helps to coat the lashes, and when i use my usual makeup remover, it remove easily.