Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 5/11/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I TOTALLY loved this product and the only reason I didn't give it a five is bec It did everything EXCEPT minimize my wrinkles. As for clarifying my skin...yup and I never had face acne (did have it on chest and back)before I hit my 30s but this stuff has pretty much kept me pimple free :) it's the only constant in my daily skin regamine as I change my cleansers depending on my skins needs same w sleeping masks, & well all face masks. This I use almost daily and since I started I've only broken out ONCE!!! I leave on longer than the alotted time as it doesn't burn or even tingle on my skin I do not recommend this tho unless u truly know ur skin. I have found my old acne marks fading and I never feel dry or irritated by these awesome pads. I would maybe stay away if u have sensitive skin but other than that I highly recommend, esp if ur dealing w adult acne just do not expect much in the way of ur wrinkles getting much better.

on 5/7/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've only started using this and I am loving the results. I've never used any brightening pads before and I realized maybe it was about time I started trying. Not knowing the effects of any kind of peel I was a bit wary at first so I started slow - once a week for 2 weeks. My skin didn't turn red, dry out or peel so now I'm using it twice a week. I'm loving the results. My skin looks visibly clearer ( I tend to have small dots on my forehead - these have now gone) and I'm hoping it will firm my skin even more. Today and yesterday I didn't even have to wear foundation my skin looked that good. Glowing and clear. I'm tempted to use it even more frequently like every other day but maybe for now I'll just stick to this regime of twice a week. I use it at night. It says to leave on for up to 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water but I just spritz with Avene spring water and wipe off. I asked skin expert Ms. Caroline Hirons how she uses the product and she replied "spritz and go". After that I put my night serum followed by moisturizer. During the day I use First Aid Beauty (FAB) Facial Radiance Pads. (Daily use) followed by day serum, moisturizer and sunscreen.

on 4/28/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very good product! my pores seem tighter!!!

on 4/22/2015 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE these pads, I have large pores, oily and acne prone skin with PIH marks.
They make my skin very soft and help reduce active breakouts, very saturated pads, like everyone else I cut them in half to make them last much longer for the price.
They have helped reduce "comedones" I believe thats what they are(or clogged pores), those damned small under-the-skin bumps that do not go away!
Helps clear and minimize blackheads.

Very lovely and effective! Unfortunately, I think my skin is getting used to this percentage of acids so I may need something a little stronger soon :( I do highly recommend them!

on 3/27/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG for older skin. I try a lot if highly rated skincare but have not found anything that clearly works starting day1 as much as thus does. It's pricey but as many say you can use half a pad at a time and I'd rather use 1 thing that works to consistently visibly improve my skin than a bunch of things that cost less -but don't show the visible improvement.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try to remember to use this at least once a week. It does an amazing job at exfoliating my skin inside and out. I wash my face and leave it on overnight. The next morning my face is glowing and smooth. It retails around $45 which is an amazing deal. You can regularly find it in value priced sets with other PTR products and get more for your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These pads work very well and as expected. The only downside is the smell which is pretty strong and unpleasant although the container says they are fragrance free that is not the case.

on 2/20/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product does not disappoint. I use it about 1-2 times per week as an adjunct to the PTR 10% glycolic acid. Although they are designed to do similar things, they do not work the same. This stuff seems to have a stronger mix of acids and leaves my skin looking more smooth and "perfected" somehow. I cut the pads in half and leave the treatment on for 5-10 minutes before washing off. I can't use it too frequently, though, or else my skin becomes too red. Hence the perfection combination of using the glyc. acid serum the other nights of the week (with 1-2 "rest" days per week where I do not use either product - to avoid redness).

I break out with just about all products (except powders), but so far PTR has been good to me and never causes a problem.

The smell is not great but the outcome is awesome. I think it is a bit pricey up front but I guess it is about average when considering other similar products. Also, if you don't use it daily, a jar will actually last months and thus be very affordable.

on 2/19/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these pads! I use them morning and night. Highly recommend!

on 2/16/2015 10:51:00 PM

This thing saved my face! Oh lord, less red scares, less pimples, smaller SMALLER pores (yes there's something that can actually shrink those sh***!). Thanks PTR. I also cut the pads in 2.

Popular Treatments (Face)