BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/22/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!! I use it over my BB cream on my upper cheeks, nose bridge, and on my chin to highlight. I finish it off with bronzer blush on my cheeks and it makes my skin look glowy and beautiful. I like the applicator, I just dab a bit on the areas and dab/blend it in with my fingers. This is definitely in my daily makeup routine. I don't wear much makeup daily anyway (BB cream, highlighter, bronzer blush, mascara) so this product gives me an amazing dewy, glowy natural look.

on 6/21/2015 10:34:00 AM

I don't like the packaging, but the product does leave a lovely sheen on the high points and blends out nicely with a beauty blender.

on 6/20/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I get told I look glowing when I use this, but I am still on the hunt for a better highlighter.

on 6/7/2015 9:20:00 PM

This is a great highlighter. Really shimmery and pretty and natural. People always tell me my skin has a healthy glow - I swear this product is why!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is expensive! But a little goes a long way.

I love the pearlescent glow on the top of my cheekbones and use it when I have time in the morning.

Lasts all day on my skin.

on 6/3/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is just meh. It doesn't blend easily so it can look rather fake and cake-y if you don't put the time into it. It's a good colour though, with the right amount of shimmer, just hard to blend properly. I will be trying a different illuminator. This is too tedious/time consuming to use for mediocre results. Also, I spilled it on the first day I got it, liquid everywhere, although that's probably just my clumsiness at fault.

on 5/21/2015 11:09:00 PM

I do like this product, it leaves you with a gorgeous pinky, shimmery highlight.
I think the product is hard to apply evenly, to make it look natural.
It kept leaving harsh lines on my face, and I think it fades very quickly so I had to re-apply throughout the day!!!
But I can't find another highlighter anywhere in this colour!
I'm not a fan of the packaging, I really do not like the brush.

on 5/21/2015 12:46:00 PM

Good product not the best as it can be quite lumpy, doesn't give the finish that I desire as I feel like it is to much a colour change from my skin tone and give a white line on my cheek bone, would recommend for girls with lighter skin! If looking for a good highlighter I would defiantly recommend M.A.C 'soft and gentle' a lot of people use it but in my opinion it is defiantly one of the best

on 5/20/2015 11:47:00 PM

I received a sample of this and I LOVE it. It adds a really natural glow to my super fair skin, and lasts all day. However, I have not gone out to buy the full-size because it is VERY expensive and the packaging, while cute, is very wasteful. I'm not sure I could justify spending the money on a product that I'd have to throw away when there's still 1/4 of the bottle left.

High Beam is beautiful! The pink pearl tone is very flattering on my fair skin. I apply this on the tops of my cheekbones and on the eye bone. It looks radiant/angelic but not in a cheap or over the top way. It's not so subtle that you can barely see it, but at the same time it's not overdone either. One of my favorite highlighters! Con - Expensive

Video Reviews & Tutorials