July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by ninable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 2 years now and I have to say it has really helped keep my skin balanced. I use to have breakouts all the time on my forehead and couldn't apply any moisturisers at all but since I've been using this I can apply some of my normal moisturiser to this part of my face without breaking out. Apart from my forehead and my chin, I have really dry skin, so I use 2 moisturisers and usually have to reapply or else I feel dry straight away. This product does make my skin feel more hydrated than before and I feel like I use less moisturiser as a result.

I use this twice a day after a toner, but before a serum and moisturiser (which is how its supposed to be used). You only need about 4 drops for your whole face so the bottle does last a long time. I like to buy the 75ml (small size) because I find it's better to get a fresh bottle after a while.

I will continue to purchase this product because it does seem to help my skin and I've become really accustomed to using it as part of my skin regime. One other thing to point out is when you first start using it you might find nothing is happening or you might break out a little, keep using it at this stage and you should find your skin gets better after about 4-6 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ringo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this essence for years. Twice a day. It help to tighten my pores. Balance out my skin tone and overall complexion.
For first timer user, one thing that u will notice is the smell but nothing too over powering. You dont need much 2 drops is more than enough. I am using this in conjunction with sk2 facial treatment clear lotion.
If you are looking for good skin care and willing to spend a little bit more please give this a try. Cause it works wonder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought into all the hype, how dumb am I??? Never again, waste of LOTS of $$$ =(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by fennyjunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Super love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First tell a short story of my skin. Combination skin, prone to acne. Two years of using Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum. My skin was once quite ok then. After I tried a few aggressive products i experienced breakouts all over my face. It is the worst of my life. After that, I started using SK II facial treatment essence, and used it alone at night and at morning before moisturizer and makeup. Now the first bottle almost finished (215ml), my skin becomes back to normal. I can feel that it is back to the normal track! And what is more, I felt my skin is clearer and more healthy!

I have hauled another two bottles of it and decided to use it for the rest of my life! Seriously this is my HG skincare product forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mzlin

I have heard so much about this bottle that one day at duty free before I flew, I just purchased this with other sk2 products ( cleanser, clear treatment lotion, cellumination essence and moisturizer ). They cost me a bomb yet best investment ever. Within 7-10 days, I can see visible results. My skin becomes clearer and less dull, it glows. I use FTE with other products too like when I am having few breakouts and I feel like I should not use whitening. It works but less visible results unlike using with SK2 products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Fresha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just happily/reluctantly purchased my second bottle in a larger size. The first bottle I got was the 2.5 oz bottle in the value pack with the clear lotion and mask. This time I went for the 7.2. This product is one of those products that cost so much that I hoped that I would hate it and return it. Well, 11 weeks and an empty bottle later my skin is less oily and dark spots that weren't touched by retin-a, bha/aha, and many other products are fading (a lot). Only laser worked faster and better. It's been 4 days since I started using the very last drops sparingly (about 1/2 as much ~2 drops) and only once a day and my skin is beginning to oil back up. I spent a few years stalking this product before I took the plunge. When Sephora has it's Winter sale I'm going to get the 11 oz bottle and hope it lasts the whole year. $275-$55(20% off Sephora sale)=$220/12 mo=$18.33 per mo. That's not bad considering I was spending at least that on products I wouldn't finish/didn't work on my stubborn dark spots. I just hope it keeps working. *This is a message to those that read the boards and look over the reviews the contributors leave. Sometimes I post on the skincare board and I never mention that I use this product. It's one of those products that is doubted there. It really is too expensive to be used by most (including me, but I budgeted for this) and many times expensive products are shunned on the SC board. This actually is part of why I lemmed for so long.*

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Haria

I've been using FTE for 2Y and combined with Obagi clear+Retin A. Those all my daily routine and I never need BB cream,foundie to coverage my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by dichant

I bought it when I was preparing my wed, 1st time I used it my skin felt smooth n supple, but after few days my face brokeout, I almost never have pimples (only in my period), but pimples started to came out, I kept using it just too see if the pimples disappeared, but unfortunately it didn't. too bad I really wish it will work for my skin, but it wasn't. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Bili26

This is my second bottle of FTE and really loves the result. I use this in the morning before put the sunblock and my face looks like dewy and healthy no need heavy make-up. In the night, I use this after SKII clear lotion. I've tried some kind SKII products but only FTE and the clear lotion make me satisfied.