January 30, 2015 | 1097 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:28:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
- Love the wand makes it easy to apply and gets all my lashes.
- Gives length and builds volume
- great product for the price

Cons:
- flakes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:04:00 AM More reviews by StrackKellyYT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using LashBlast Waterproof Mascara since it first came out. It was a bit strange getting used to the fat tube. I have cried, swam& walked in the rain and it does not run or fade. Get a good mascara remover to make for easier removal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 9:46:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I tried not to give in to the hype with this mascara, but after trying everything, and experiencing the change in formula with my HG mascara (L'Oreal Telescopic), I decided why not? I picked up a tube and fell in love with it. It's so easy to apply and isn't clumpy at all. You really need to work the brush from root to tip in a nice fluid motion to get lovely lashes. It's so easy to apply, I can literally slap it on and leave in under 5 minutes if I have to and it looks great. I have naturally long lashes, and while this doesn't add a ton of dramatic volume, it does add some volume, length and a wonderful amount of definition and curl. My new HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2015 11:34:00 AM More reviews by soph7890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had wanted to try this product for so long after watching all the rave 'youtube' reviews a few years back. Now that I had gotten my hands on it, I'm not so sure I believe the hype. While the product provides adequate length and separation, not much can be said for the volume aspect. I was severely disappointed after several coats the mascara looked meek and limp in my lashes. I have naturally fairly long and thick eyelashes but this did not do much for them.

I am aware that is almost identical to the max factor false lash effect which I was also disappointed by. Again, it provided minimal length and volume, even after being built up after a couple layers. However, with all this being said, the look it gives is clean, separated natural looking lashes which do not feel crunchy and last all day without flaking or crumbling off. So if you are after a solid natural looking mascara then you could give this a go, although I do believe there are more affordable ones out that there that give the same effect or better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 5:37:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this as it was marketed in guru land as like They're Real by Benefit. It's actually really close. I put one on one eye and one on the other and I could barely tell. They're Real was a bit longer lashed, but this is close enough that if you like that you'll probably like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:16:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My go to mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:02:00 PM More reviews by xotaehyung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good everyday mascara. It adds volume and length with only a few coats and it makes my lashes super dark. I havent experienced any flaking or raccoon eyes with this mascara however I will say this thing is a pain in the butt to take off. It gets to the point where I dont even want to put it on bc I know itll take forever to take off at night :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2015 4:12:00 PM More reviews by msdivamodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ths mascara did not do much for me either.I bought it based on numerous good reviews. I have fairly long lashes. It didnt volumize or lengthen, just coated it with color. Only reason i didnt give it 1 star was because it didnt clump my lashes or transfer onto my lids , even after numerous layers. I had a nyc mascara that did so much more than this.

For reference i am mac nw43 to nc 45 based on season.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 12:35:00 PM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! 100% my HG. I first tried it when I was 18 (nearly 5 years ago) and it is still a favourite of mine! Only problem is, I live in Ireland which makes it near impossible to get! So when anyone I know is going to the US I always ask for a few backups because I never want to be without it. I know the max factor mascara false lash effect is basically the same product but I can't really bring myself to spend 15 when I know it's a 3rd of the price elsewhere lol.
I really love the effect it has on my lashes. It makes the look longer and adds so much volume but just doesn't clump!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This masacara is below average. It doesn't make lashes clumpy, but it doesn't do much to enhance them either. I also noticed some flaking. The brush is terrible and a little too large