Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 4/26/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The purple tube was my go to mascara but they have changed the formula and it's not that great anymore

I have tried the other variations of "LashBlast" but was always disappointed when comparing them to the original orange tube formula. I actually have both the regular and waterproof, and really like them both, although I reserve the waterproof for hot summer days or swimming. At first, I hated the size of the wand, because it's so large and I was used to working with thin wands. However, the brush is what helps give lashes fullness, and definition! This gives equal parts length and thickness, a very deep "Very Black" color, and great separation/definition! Holds a curl well and does not flake or smudge. A winner!

on 4/24/2015 2:41:00 AM

this is my all time favorite mascara! it makes my lashes look long and voluminous, but doesn't make them clumpy at all. great mascara. highly recommend!!

on 4/19/2015 11:27:00 AM

The best of the plastic bristles. I'm not a big fan of the plastic bristle trend. But this one is by far the best. The packaging is too bulky also

I would like this if it wasn't so brutally flaky. Flakiest mascara I have ever used. Flakes everywhere in a few hours.

It's really good, don't get me wrong, I like it a lot.

The tube also pisses me off as it's difficult to open. If you have cream on your hands or slightly arthritic hands this is really hard to get open, and the texture of the package is really difficult.

on 4/9/2015 2:32:00 PM

I keep buying this product specifically because it doesn't do anything problematic. I doesn't crumble during the day, clump badly, spider-lash, or separate too much (the macabre doll look from the 1920s).

A very easy, chill mascara that washes off easily in the shower. It looks dark, spreads and fans nicely, and doesn't bum me out. It's cheap. I would like a smaller tip on the wand, as getting into corners can be messy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. I also use the Lashblast Bloom mascara when I want more of a toned down, every day look but I use this mascara when I really want my lashes to pop. I put on a lash primer before using it because while I do love it, it's a pain in the butt to get off at the end of the day, and that's with the non-waterproof formula. The fat brush separates all of my lashes wonderfully, and coats them very evenly. I use the regular black, as the "very black" seems TOO black lol. I truly love this mascara, and for the price you can't really beat it :)

I'm a huge mascara junkie, and LashBlast Volume was the first ever mascara I bought. This is a volumizing mascara, and the volume it gives is simply incredible. It does add some length, however, if you're a lengthening-mascara king of person, I wouldn't really recommend this mascara for you (or you could use a lengthening lash primer before applying the LashBlast Volume).
I'm using my third bottle of LashBlast already and it's always my on-the-go mascara for two reasons: a) the price is quite cheap so I won't be to worried of loosing it when I travel and b) its result is similar, often better, than some high end mascaras! The only downside of this product would be its wand...it's quite large so it had taken me some practices before i can manage it without mascara going all over my lid. Also, its bristles are kind of short, so that makes application a bit harder too.
I've tried the new edition of this mascara (the green bottled one...forgot the name), but I'm still not sure if I like that one or not because the formula isn't the same. Comparing the green bottled one to this orange one, I definitely like this one more.
Overall, I'd say that this is a great volumizing mascara and I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

one of my favorites of all time

on 2/22/2015 12:04:00 PM

this is my HG mascara. I have really thin lashes and this amps them up and holds after a curl them. I have been using this mascara and only this since it came out like 10 years ago. I like the waterproof formula the best it can definitely be hard to remove. Use an oil based makeup remover or even just coconut oil and it will be simple. LOVE IT!

Video Reviews & Tutorials