April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this off and on for about 8 years. It works well for me. I use it with bleaching trays though. My suggestions for people who are not having good results: 1 Use some kind of tray and keep a thick layer of gel. 2 Use it long term. Some people take longer to whiten. 3 Very important!.. Watch what you eat for about 48 hrs after last bleaching session. Your teeth will be more prone to staining during.this time because the peroxide has made your enamel more pourus basically. After 48 hrs your teeth will recover its "biofilm" and staining wont be so much of an issue. But you still need to use products to maintain results and try to stay away from staining foods. Also if youre one of the few who has thin enamel to start, then you wont see good results with bleaching. There is hope though! Look into buying a toothpaste called fluoridex or prevident from your dentist. Its rx strength and will help thicken your existing enamel giving you better results and eliminating any sensitivity too! How do I know? Im a dental assistant. :)

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This stuff is terrible. It just rubs off my teeth so it doesn't even have a chance to work! Crest white strips are the only whitener that has ever worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works VERY well!

First, let me say that my yellowing teeth are surface stains. In other words, I drink a liter of coffee everyday. I drink red wine on the weekends. In the winter, I might add a pot or two of black/orange tea or earl grey or something.

Well, anyway, I've been using strips from the drugstore forever, but even the "sensitive teeth ones" aren't so sensitive. Worse is they don't work at all and taste and feel like crap.

This 5 minute stuff is cheaper than those strips, at about $4 a tube. I saw my teeth lose a shade or two, maybe three, of yellow. Next day, the results were even better. I have little tiny spaces between my teeth, towards my gums on my lower jaw. I smoothed the gel on a string of floss and ran it through my teeth, and the results were amazing.

My teeth are perfectly white, but they are noticeably better, brighter, smoother looking. I will be re purchasing. I will use this at least 2 times per year to keep my teeth looking their best.

If you have shallow surface stains issues like me, then give this a try. But whatever you do, don't eat after. Just let the stuff sit for 5-10 minutes. The max it recommends is 15 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by carliecale

Love it! Truly does whiten your teeth fast and best of all, it's affordable! didn't give me any sensitivity but if the mouth guard that comes with.. Is uncomfortable. So definitely consider purchasing your own

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this from Kandee Johnson's video and I'm glad that I did. I've been using this for almost one month and I see my teeth getting whiter after each use. I do it about every other night. The good thing is that you don't have to leave it on for a long time (5 minutes!). I did take Kandee's tip and buy the separate mouth guards and had them formed to my teeth (according to her instructions in her video). That, I think, makes the difference. I didn't think I needed the rinse, but I bought the combo pack anyway. I actually like the rinse because I feel like it gets all the remaining gel off of my teeth. I haven't had ANY sensitivity and that was my main concern in the past with using teeth whiteners (Crest Whitestrips). I really like this and am surprised that I hadn't heard of this before! Thanks, Kandee!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by doll107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I saw Kandee Johnson's video about this stuff, so I had to try it. I went out to but it and yes, it's extremely cheap! But I've used this stuff several times now and I haven't seen any difference. I wish it worked because it's sooo cheap! Don't think I will be repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by delilah001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this after watching Kandee's youtube video about it, but this just does not work. After using it, my teeth are not even one shade whiter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works like a charm!! You apply it to your teeth (I used a q-tip) and rub it around then let it sit for 5 minutes. Literally, after about 2 weeks my teeth were BY FAR noticeably whiter!!

I will use this again soon because I get bad coffee stains on my teeth!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by bri0421

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff! I can't believe that it is so cheap for how well it works. I saw results after the first use. Not amazing results (those come later), but enough to be like, "holy cow, this stuff is magical". And it is magical. I became a coffee addict about 5 years ago and my teeth were on the whiter side before that. Unfortunately, the wonderful time spent drinking coffee has stained my teeth. They became a dull, almost yellow-ish color. I heard about the Crest white strips, but I also heard about their painful side effects. Finally, I saw an ad for this on tv and thought, why not. So, I went to the store, almost screamed of joy when I saw how inexpensive it was, and bought it. I can tell you that after just the 5th time of using this once a day for 20 minutes, my teeth are sparkling white. They aren't glow in the dark white. They are more of a natural, pretty white. I am amazed. It is so easy to use too. I just brush my teeth, take a q-tip, put the gel on the q-tip, and then rub it on my teeth. I then let it sit on there for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off. It is seriously that simple. I wish I had taken a before picture to show how awesome the results are. I will say, there is some sensitivity (mainly on my gums) when the gel is on my teeth, but it goes away when I rinse. I have had absolutely no bad side effects, and this is coming from someone with very sensitive teeth. So, if you are at a last resort like I was, give this a try! It's really inexpensive, so there isn't anything to lose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This stuff is great. It's inexpensive and I haven't had any sensitivity with it. The key is to use it 2x a day consistently to see the best results. When I was doing that, my teeth were SO white. Even after using it a couple times my teeth are brighter than before. I tried using this with a mouth guard and it was gross.. makes you drool. But using a q-tip is fine. Staple product in my routine.