December 22, 2014 | 1263 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Lauraasti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my HG eyeliner for 10 years (I used black onyx). Even when it smudged and faded a bit, it still looked decent, it was a good price, and the application tip was the best I'd ever used-so easy and precise! Unfortunately, the last 2 sticks I've had have been very different. It seems much softer and gloppier and almost immediately runs all over my face. It doesn't stay in place at all and feels so goopy. Even just putting a little between my top lashes to fill them in makes it transfer down to my lower lid and under my eyes. I don't know if I just got a bad batch, or if the ingredients/formula has changed. I don't even like using it as a backup. I may try one more stick, but I'm hesitant. So disappointed, I loved this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by skschmidt4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the espresso color for years, and I always, always, always go back to this liner for every day use. I also use Benefit liner, Urban Decay, and Bobbi Brown, so before you snub your nose up at me and say I don't know what real liner is like...think again. This isn't the best eyeliner in the world. Yes, it wears off. If you rub your eyes or sweat, then yeah, it's going to smudge. But I put it on in the morning, go to work, do my thing, go out to eat, and then come home, and have absolutely no issues with the smudging. It obviously isn't as thick or vibrant as it was in the morning, but it's still there and I don't look like a panda. It's easy to apply, cheap, and I think the pigment is really pretty good for a drugstore eyeliner. It is literally like $6, give it a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by DanielJ720

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest this makes a terrible eyeliner but works wonders for my brows. The darkest shade is not very pigmented at all and it is also not creamy so it pokes and stabs at my eye during application. But for my eyebrows it is great because the color is more of a natural black rather than the jet black i was hoping for so my eyebrows wont look too harsh. The pencil is very pointed and precise so I personally use it just to flick out the tail of my brows a bit since I'm not big on completely filling them in. When used for my brows it is surprisingly comparable to the Anastasia Brow Whiz but for a much cheaper price. When I run out i will repurchase but ONLY for my brows, definitely NOT as an eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by troo12

After applying this eye liner, I was impressed with the smoothness and easy application. Within two hours, it was nearly gone and all that could be found was the fine line by my eyelashes. Such a bummer.... FYI, I have the "espresso"

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jennamarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Baaaad! I used this for a couple of years because I didn't know any better...smears, wears off, and color isn't pigmented. Will not buy again now that I know better!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As many people have pointed out, this eyeliner WILL smudge. So I would not recommend this for people with monolids or people with hooded lids

I have this eyeliner in brown, and I've noticed that the color payoff is not very good - the color looking like eyeliner that you've smudged out alot.

There are tons of better eyeliners out ther so stay away!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Blummerlo

It smears very much. I only line my top lids, and still ended up with raccoon eyes! Not good

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by hawj89

It's like any other liner...smudgy and it's not durable when using. The tip broke off twice on me. Waist of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Smudge town. A total melt down. This is the worst eyeliner.

Its so oily and not lasting at all! I have no idea how my mother and a good friend of mine likes this eyeliner so much that for years they bought only this. We are all different it seems, and for me it was really bad. I was constantly wiping away this eyeliner as it went everywhere and into wrinkles and creases which I didn't know I had. I was trying to catch up with it. Even when I used this to purposely smudge it to create a smokey eye, it continues to smudge even when I done smudging.

I see no point to this perfect point.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Total piece of crap. The crayon part is thick, so natural and precise thin lines are not viable with this product. The black is more like coal, very blamd pigment.