July 29, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I've tried 2 of the Megaslicks but only liked one, i liked the 'Rasp-berry Voice' it was very creamy, had lots of shine, was very pretty overall, and i liked the color and texture and even how it felt on my lips, but i did not like the 'Cherry Glaze' one, it was very runny and it had NO color what so ever...it was like putting Vaseline on my lips and calling it a lipgloss, it was just bad.. And there was nothing 'cherry' about the color..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I like Wet n Wild in general and I hadn't tried the MegaSlicks Lip Gloss, so I picked up 562B, which I believe is now discontinued. I avoided any mica-rich ones, since micas just shine in an unattractive way to me.

This is a lovely red-tinged translucent gloss and it gives the slightest red sheen and a decent amount of gloss. It feels like gloss, it tastes like gloss, it smells like gloss. It doesn't moisturize that much, but it didn't dry out my lips, lasted a little while, it's just middle-of-the-road. Reminds me of the thicker E.L.F. gloss in wear, just less goopy.

I'd buy it again if I needed a shiny gloss on the fly, but only if I didn't have any on me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Even though the color I have is a bright red in the tube (Cherry Glaze), this does not impart any color to my lips whatsoever. The smell and taste of this is plasticky and not pleasant at all. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't really moisturize them either. I wouldn't buy these again in any of the colors. Cheap through and through, you really get what you pay for with these glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by nissypikachu

I bought the clear gloss a few years ago and I can't bring myself to not have it in my lip product collection. It's alright, it's sticky but it does make your lips look nice. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the clear color and it works amazingly well for the center of the lips and creates a juicy effect. It becomes sticky, though, and that's what got me unattracted to it. It also transfers around my face, which I DO NOT like. I only got it for, like, $1, so I can't really expect more from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this lip gloss is a hit-or-miss. I purchased 580, a warm berry-pink with very fine gold shimmer. It looks great on, super natural, and brings out the warmth in my face! I'm not too big on the scent though, it's slightly sweet, but other than that I don't have a problem. It's a smooth formula, not sticky at all, and doesn't look the least bit metallic on me. The packaging is super slim, which I think is a plus, but it's not something I reach for in my collection very often. I might repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worst product I've ever put on my lips. It looks terribles and feels gross. I bought 563B because it looked like a light pink natural colour. It's so shimmery on your lips it doesn't even look pink, all you see is the metallic silver. My lips look white! It's so tacky. And the texture... this stuff is so sticky and thick, not like honey, but like pure glue that half-way dried. Its so gross! Glad I bought it on sale. (Instead of throwing it out, I emptied out as much of the gloss as I could and refilled the container with pure lanolin and jojoba oils. Amazing combo, so at least I got a good container for a homemade gloss out of it.) Will never repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by buusmose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess I would buy it again. Just a little sticky..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

cute product for summer. I have this purple-pink shade and it looks so adorable with my bronzy summer look! So cheap too! Buy some different shades to try out cause its a great gloss for everyday and is way cheaper than clinique and buxom :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Isleta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade I bought is Rasp-berry voice #569B.

I am very pleased with gloss. It adds a bit more color than most glosses do, but I consider that a plus. The color is still subtle and lasts very well. The applicator tip is easy to use. At $2, the price is certainly right.

The only thing I don't like, is that the taste is a bit strange, but it isn't awful or overpowering.