Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/18/2014 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the BronzeBerry shade. I had planned to buy the RoseGold shade but it looked too light and frosty for my taste. This gloss is very moisturizing and stays on fairly well for a gloss. it is more of a brownish rose than berry on me. I use with Rimmel Rock 'n Rose lip liner. I would prefer less frost but I still will repurchase. CORRECTION: The Rock 'n Rose lipliner is the Jordana brand. Sorry.

on 9/16/2014 9:28:00 AM

I have this in "Raspberry Voice"--which I think is a strange name--couldn't they give it a pretty name? Anyway, the shade is very nice, matches my favorite Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie, so I like to layer them. Some have mentioned the formula is sticky--but I have not noticed any crazy amount of stickiness. Seriously, I've got some more expensive lip glosses from Clinique and Philosophy that are so sticky I can't even handle it. The Wet n Wild glosses are pretty smooth, especially if you just apply it thinly.

on 8/5/2014 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE IT! I have the colors jave-dessert (I believe its called) and two others, one being a reddish color (really bad with shade names lol). I love the way it gives my lips a smooth finish and for the price is a very nice quality lipgloss IMO. Give it a try :)

on 7/13/2014 8:47:00 AM

I've tried 2 of the Megaslicks but only liked one, i liked the 'Rasp-berry Voice' it was very creamy, had lots of shine, was very pretty overall, and i liked the color and texture and even how it felt on my lips, but i did not like the 'Cherry Glaze' one, it was very runny and it had NO color what so ever...it was like putting Vaseline on my lips and calling it a lipgloss, it was just bad.. And there was nothing 'cherry' about the color..

I like Wet n Wild in general and I hadn't tried the MegaSlicks Lip Gloss, so I picked up 562B, which I believe is now discontinued. I avoided any mica-rich ones, since micas just shine in an unattractive way to me.

This is a lovely red-tinged translucent gloss and it gives the slightest red sheen and a decent amount of gloss. It feels like gloss, it tastes like gloss, it smells like gloss. It doesn't moisturize that much, but it didn't dry out my lips, lasted a little while, it's just middle-of-the-road. Reminds me of the thicker E.L.F. gloss in wear, just less goopy.

I'd buy it again if I needed a shiny gloss on the fly, but only if I didn't have any on me.

on 11/12/2013 2:53:00 PM

Even though the color I have is a bright red in the tube (Cherry Glaze), this does not impart any color to my lips whatsoever. The smell and taste of this is plasticky and not pleasant at all. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't really moisturize them either. I wouldn't buy these again in any of the colors. Cheap through and through, you really get what you pay for with these glosses.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got the clear color and it works amazingly well for the center of the lips and creates a juicy effect. It becomes sticky, though, and that's what got me unattracted to it. It also transfers around my face, which I DO NOT like. I only got it for, like, $1, so I can't really expect more from it.

on 12/3/2012 8:02:00 PM

I think this lip gloss is a hit-or-miss. I purchased 580, a warm berry-pink with very fine gold shimmer. It looks great on, super natural, and brings out the warmth in my face! I'm not too big on the scent though, it's slightly sweet, but other than that I don't have a problem. It's a smooth formula, not sticky at all, and doesn't look the least bit metallic on me. The packaging is super slim, which I think is a plus, but it's not something I reach for in my collection very often. I might repurchase.

on 11/17/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Worst product I've ever put on my lips. It looks terribles and feels gross. I bought 563B because it looked like a light pink natural colour. It's so shimmery on your lips it doesn't even look pink, all you see is the metallic silver. My lips look white! It's so tacky. And the texture... this stuff is so sticky and thick, not like honey, but like pure glue that half-way dried. Its so gross! Glad I bought it on sale. (Instead of throwing it out, I emptied out as much of the gloss as I could and refilled the container with pure lanolin and jojoba oils. Amazing combo, so at least I got a good container for a homemade gloss out of it.) Will never repurchase.

on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 PM

I guess I would buy it again. Just a little sticky..

Recommended for Medium Skin