Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

4.7

on 4/18/2015 8:10:00 PM

I discovered Jordana lip liners about a year ago, and I absolutely love them! They are very easy to use, and go on so smoothly. My two favorites are Coco Loco and Tawny. I use these instead of lipstick because they stay on all day long without me even having to touch them up (most of the time). I like to outline my lips with the Coco Loco, and then fill the rest of my lips in with the Tawny. It's a beautiful combination, and it goes so well with my coloring. I have really stocked up on this stuff because I don't ever want to be without it!

on 4/13/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG lip liner for nude lips. I'm always stocking up on this, I remember for a time you could only find it at beauty supply stores. Personally, I find that it matches with almost every nude lipstick I own. I even wear it alone, applying it all over my lips with a little lip balm to ease the dryness because it's matte. Great every day color, and you can't beat the price.

on 3/14/2015 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG MLBB LL!!!

on 2/25/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

New favorite lip liner. Nice pink shade that goes with most of my favorite lipcolors

I love this lip liner and I use it almost everyday. The color is slightly darker than my natural lip color but still has a light look. I usually pair this with a little gloss or nude lipstick and it looks amazing!!!

on 12/7/2014 3:57:00 PM

My everyday lip liner. Not as dark as I expected and really versatile. The colour is a dark pink with a brown undertone. Great packaging and very similar to MAC Dervish. Will definitely repurchase

on 11/18/2014 9:05:00 PM

I am generally impressed with Jordana products. I absolutely love their TWIST AND SHINE lipsticks, but this lip pencil in tawny really irritates my lips. At first I thought I just happened to get chapped lips and did not contribute my discomfort to the pencil. I stopped using it for a few weeks then when I started again I had the same tingly irritation and visible rash. It must be from one of the ingredients that does not agree with me. I don't know.

I'm giving it 3 lippies even though I cannot wear it. It's a nice color and I wish I could wear it, but I will keep looking for this color in another brand. Based on the other reviews I have ready here, obviously, not everyone has the same problem that I did.

on 10/28/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST THING EVER INVENTED! Best 2$ I have EVER spent. I bought 4 the for my first time as it was so cheap, and I am sooo happy I did. This color is amazing! It's a beautiful Kylie Jenner color, that's a bit darker than my natural lip color. It has a tiny bit of purple, but that makes it even better for a fall time look. This color is stunning, I do find it lasts longer than a regular lipstick. It is a true matte shade, not very creamy, however does not dry my lips out either. I love pairing it with Bourjois lipstick in Rose tweed 04 (I believe that is what the shade is called) It is almost identical to the lipliner. I am just in love. The lid doesn't always fully close so you need to make sure to look while closing, but not something I have an issue with.

on 9/18/2014 8:18:00 PM

I keep one with me at all times. I use this liner almost every day! It is my lip color but a little bit darker. It's a great liner to use with a paler lip color for a natural ombre effect or with intense colors to tone them down. It's not long lasting but I love it anyway!

This is MLBB on me, pinkish peachy nude. Somehow I expected "Tawny" to be more brown or golden, but I'm glad it's not. It gives my lip line definition whether I'm doing a light sheer gloss or darker pinky brown.

Popular Lip Liners