Korres Wild Rose Mask

3.8

INGREDIENTS:Water, CI77891, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Mannitol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isohexadecane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Panthenol, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

on 3/1/2015 12:45:00 PM

This was OK, but I never noticed any major improvement in my skin after using it and the scent was incredibly strong, which I found very off-putting. I got a trial-sized version of it but definitely wouldn't pay out 27.00 for the full-sized one.

on 11/8/2014 10:15:00 AM

The scent of this product is so strong that even for those who do not mind fragrance could easily be induced to gag upon application. The smell just lasts and lasts and the fact that I can smell my face unnerves me a bit. This cream does a fair job of moisturizing- it could be better. I do not think there are enough actives in this product to justify its claims. I cannot stand using the product long-term, so I probably did not see any benefits because of this. I would not repurchase.

on 10/18/2013 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This mask has a ligther texture than the usual face masks that I normally use. The first thing I noticed was the smell. Oh my... I can't stand that smell! It doesn't have the typical rose scent, it's quite strong and almost smell like rotten roses.
Also this mask contains titanium dioxide (a physical sunscreen), so I find it a little bit deceiving because your skin will appear indeed "brighter" because of the leftover sunscreen.
On the good side, this mask doesn't dry hard so it doesn't make your skin tight.

on 6/8/2013 2:48:00 PM

It smells nice, but I don't really notice it doing anything for me.
Finished up the jar today and will not re-purchase. I prefer the Origins masks for my skin.

on 5/15/2013 5:20:00 AM

Although I am not a fan of Korres products-there are two of this brand that i really love-this mask and the yoghurt mask.It does make my skin look brighter than ever and the blemishes fade right away every time i apply it.I can't complain about break outs or dryness but after this mask i always use moisturizing mask.Absolutely love it and gonna repurchase again and again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a smaller version of this mask in a tube that lasted me 5 uses and I must say I am not impressed. I have not noticed any improvement in brightness of my complexion (I am naturally pale I do take GOOD care of my skin so there weren't any signs of neglect to be remedied here) maybe just a little bit in the tightness of my pores and that is about it.

The main issue that I have with this mask is that it stings unpleasantly on application and I was not very keen to use it more than several times that my tube was in for.

I was not impressed and I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/22/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have typical skin of a woman in her forties, you know with dry patches yet with breakouts too, and I have found that this product does moisturize adequately without oiliness or breakouts. Its consistency is thin and easy to apply without stretching your skin or leaving you feel smothered. It does brighten as I have noticed an evening out of my skin tone and smoothing skin texture. I would buy this again. This scent is a bit strong, but not unpleasantly so, and you certainly won't go to bed smelling like a chemical factory either.

on 5/24/2012 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I wanted to like this - i tried many-many times to make it work with my skin but it was a no-go!
This is suppose to be a brightening mask - imparting radiance, glow and instant benefits after even 1 application! You are thinking - yeah right! I hate to admit it myself but the claims on the box are true - this mask will brighten your skin right away and the glowiness will be very obvious. Its not expensive, its natural, no offensive fragrance and it will last a while since the jar size is generous. Sounds awsome - miracle potion that delivers- thats rare these days :)
So why am i not repurchasing you ask? I am sad to say that even though it worked - my skin looked great every time i tried it - it also broke me out every single time :( Radiance and pimples dont go together so my jar will be passed on to someone else with hopes that it may work for them...My search continues...or i might try it just one more time - maybe this time it will be different :)

on 4/14/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used the Wild Rose cream before and I liked it so I thought I would give this a go for the vitamin C boost.
The scent is exactly the same as the cream, if I remember correctly. It will not be to everyone's taste but it's pleasant and it will mostly disappear once you remove the mask.
The product comes in a jar just like the moisturisers and it's exactly the same quantity, but this texture is very fine and almost liquid so a little product goes a long way. This irritates me a little because I'd have to use this every other day if I was to use it all in the 6 months they recommend. I've been using it for several weeks and it's still practically full. I wish it came in smaller sizes (with a lower price, naturally).
The good news is this leaves my skin soft. It's not incredibly moisturising but it doesn't make my dry/combination skin feel uncomfortable during the application. And it does seem to have a brightening effect. I have some sun spots below my eyes and some blemish scars and they tend to get less noticeable afterwards.

EDIT: apparently the mask is now sold in tubes of 16ml (that's a big reduction from 40ml!) I don't know if you get less for your money but in terms of hygene and preservation of the product this seems like a better way of selling it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask. I am a total mask girl but I hate putting on a mask in front of a man. So I use this sleeping mask whenever my boyfriend stays over. This way, I can have my daily facial without being obvious. The wildrose smells very romantic, I felt divine when I have it on. Also, I woke up and my face felt smooth & rejuvenated. I didn't notice any brightening effect, but I don't expect an instant miracle from my beauty products either. I like this mask, because it makes me feel so good and beautiful when I have it on - I will definitely buy again.

Popular Masks